• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos What does this symbol mean?

Re: What does this symbol mean?

I'm not sure but from what I read it is part of the CIP standards to ensure that the pressures are within limits.

Dugh, sorry. I read the spec further...

There are several countries that accept the standardized testing done by certain other countries. This one happend to be done in Austria.

They also mention tracking weapons through this testing procedure in addition to police efforts, which is scary in my opinion. No thanks on that one.

Seems the symbol on this ammo assures it passed a pressure proof test and is safe for modern firearms.

Nate

Could it be the Odessa organziation?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it's a polish falcon
that's what the P is for - pollock
laugh.gif

bigwill, thanks for the link. </div></div>

Ha ha.. oh.. wait.. I'm Polish.. that means it super ammo.. I gotta get me some. Even part of my family is from the Scranton area.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigWill214</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it's a polish falcon
that's what the P is for - pollock
laugh.gif

bigwill, thanks for the link. </div></div>

Ha ha.. oh.. wait.. I'm Polish.. that means it super ammo.. I gotta get me some. Even part of my family is from the Scranton area. </div></div>

You know how to get a one armed pollock out of a tree?

Wave to him
grin.gif

BTW, the austrian geffen was the foundation for the 3rd reich symbol given ole Adolph was Austrian. Just sayin'

It's the Austrian version of SWFA's super chicken.
smile.gif