• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

What else should I get "before a ban"?

Re: What else should I get "before a ban"?

I'm new here, but I've filled out my profile, made an introductory post, then set back and started reading. I don't want to overstep, but you asked.
Sounds like you got a bunch of parts and no guns. Could be reading it wrong.
I would get an 870, an AR or AK (some battle rifle) and a hi-cap pistol and I would make sure that I got all of these in face to face CASH deals. Then start buying bullets for all the above.

I would get a pile of Tactical Survival Paracord Wristbands, the guy in the link below does a helluva good job, and has almost every color know to man. LOL

Seriously, anything in Semi-auto and ammo.

Mike

condoms!

Mega figures your from Mass. I am about as Red as they come. One of my best friends nickname is............Boston Tom.

Hails from Quincy, Mass we damn near killed each other a couple of times but would do likewise to others for interfering now, Phukr still sports the Boston Tuxedo. One tough scrapper. Good Folks.

"Figures" ?????
I guess I'll take that as a compliment!
grin.gif

Jack

No guessing required. Compliment given for all the tough Mass crowd.