• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

what good is a spotting scope without a decent (front focal) reticlue

ha, i knew the mispelling, but i changed it to reticlue.

but regarding the womans purse, well, if one uses a scope on their gun, then that's also a crutch replacing old ironsights. hahahahahahaha
maybe i'm not a MAN like you are - but whatever. i like being a pussy and will opt for a FFP reticlUEd scope anyday over a spotting scope designed for birdwatching - ANYDAY.

but heck, if i am out in the sticks target shooting at past a mile and using a rock (without known dimensions like it's 1 mil wide of whatever) i'd sure like to know that my spotter could simply measure the dust cloud relative to the target and give me an easy answer based on an ANGULAR measurement with no other computations nessessary.... like nice n' quick-like without having to get out his calculator & memorized formulas to fumble around with.

now as for recoil management, yeah, that's easier if using a low power but if on high magnification, i may not get back on target within the time it takes the bullet to smash its target.... so....... i'm just saying..... where are the frickin' $400 FFP sptting scopes at.

yes, there is a market imo.

Coyote...here is what I use. It's only a 10x "Monocular" but it is Bushnell HD glass with Mil hashView attachment 38516View attachment 38517 Reticle. You can see splash at 1000 (very clear glass), it has both tri-pod and picatinny rail mount capability, small enough to fit in a pouch, rugged and can be clipped to your belt also. $180 shipped from Amazon right now..