• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What Gun companies are in Utah?

Ultraman550

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2011
Utah
So the wifey and I might be (95% sure) moving to Utah. I've been in Pharmaceutical/Medical Device sales for 12 years and with this move I'm looking forward to changing gears. I have truly fallen in love with the firearms industry and I'm gunning for a move in that direction. Do any of you guys know of any companies that are located in Utah? I know Silencerco is.

HQ is here but they don't actually build anything in Utah. Most of their stuff is made in Japan or by the parent company FN in Belgium.
This is wrong! A quick look at the browning web page, or if you own a buckmark pistol:
Buck Mark 22 Pistols, Buck Mark 22 rifles and 1911-22. The facility for these firearms in just south of here in Salt Lake City.

Other United States Facilities.

Last edited:
Dont forget about North American Arms Inc. in Provo. You also have Berrys Bullets down south since someone brought up Barns. Liberty safes are aswell.