• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What gun do you regret selling?

Re: What gun do you regret selling?

Probably doesnt count on this forum but a pre 70 series Colt 1911...Ive held on to my favorite rifles after making that mistake...

My first hunting rifle, Remington Model 7 youth in 223. Thing was a friggen hammer with cheap ammo. Should have kept it to make a short light 260/7-08 hunting rig.

I have a pretty bad case of firearm A.D.D. There are many guns I've sold that I don't miss. However, I do regret selling:
Harrison Custom Colt lightweight Commander
Les Baer Stinger
Les Baer PII
GAP Crusader (especially when I think how low I sold it for)
(2) Custom .243s built on Stiller actions

Sako 75 varmint in .223 when my wife was prego with my now 8 year old son. Had to sell it along with my 85 CJ7 to pay for the down payment on a F-ing mini van of all things.With that being said I would do it all over again and again and again...

Cheers!

Rooter

The only one I don't regret was a POS 5906 Smith auto pistol. Hated that gun.
Rob

I think the better question is "Which firearm DON'T I regret selling?" I think the rifle that I most regret would be a Remington 40XBKS that I had built and used when I attended my Basic Police Sniper/Observer school. I got divorced and it seemed like the quickest way to pay bills. I still have bills, but miss that rifle.