• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What guns have you purchased due to a movie, TV show or other

I ordered online drunk while I was in Florida delivery California just to see if I could! It is fun to fire kicks like a motherfuker!

Yup, it’s the only gun I’ve ever owned or fired that actually left a bruise on my shoulder. I still like it though, it was one of those “good” sort of pains ?

Reactions: seansmd
I bought the HK USP Match, before the movie came out. Never have bothered to see Tomb Raider.

1565039954339.png

Reactions: hermosabeach
Ive shot the scorpion - fun and fast.
32 acp is not cheap and not exactly a common bulk Ammo to buy

I surprised that no one picked up a belt fed due to Black Hawk down or Rambo.

I had to settle for a shrike/m16

Also silenced pistols

I always wanted a PPK after seeing them in so many early Bond movies.. that is until I shot one.

I packed an M16A1 for four years. After sixteen years, my first re-entry into the AR-15 world as a civilian was an M15-A2 because of Blackhawk Down. Had to say I wanted a couple of guns from the movies, but never got around to buying them. S&W mod. 29 in .44 Mag. The Schofields from 3:10 to Yuma.

Reactions: lawofsavage
i own a Winchester Model 88, used in First Blood, but my dad bought it in 1962.
if anything, i might want the stainless lever gun from Jurassic World.

Reactions: brianf
Ever shoot an LCP? ?

Yes, the LCP in 9mm is less worse than the Bersa 95 in .380

I think the reason is the fixed barrel to frame in both the Bersa 95 and the PPK Great for accuracy, not great for recoil.

There's only one I'd like to have because of a movie, but couldn't afford it, and couldn't afford to feed it either.

Can't post a pic, but it's Jesse Ventura with "old painless".

• Haha
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I want Mark Wahlburg’s rifle in “Shooter” so I can hit a tuna can at one mile... in .308 of course??

Last edited:
Marlin 1895. After Unintended Consequences, I just had to a 45-70.

Damn micro-groove rifling doesn't stabilize anything. Bore is .0025 oversize.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
In the TV series, Blacklist, season 2, James Spader started using a Browning Hi Power. I liked the looks of it and started researching it. I liked what I read about it and decided to find one. I called every single LGS in the Sparks/Reno area and the last one I called (naturally most expensive prices there) had one. I went down and it was a MK. III., in 9mm, manufactured in Oct. 2014. I bought it in Jan. 2016. So, while it sat on the shelf for over a year, he still charged me the MSRP. However, after trying it out, I absolutely loved it! It is my fave pistol and I bought a new CS skeletonized hammer and sear for it. It was not biting the web of my hand, but it was irritating it whenever I handled it. Now, no problem. I am one of those rare birds who likes the "mousetrap" magazines. The trigger is just fine by me.
BHP Grips.JPG

Reactions: acudaowner
I put a Fleming trigger pack in mine,,,,better remember where your selector is when your shooting F class

Oh geez... everyone knows that those are nowhere near as good as this:

View attachment 7123727

Star Wars fanboys on SH.... what will be next?

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Just funnin' ya. I had to look those up and had never heard the actual names of 'blasters' so I learned something! Thanks!
Here's one that I've always wanted that rounds out the 3 Star fandons.
sg1_zat_nik_tel_zat_gun_by_toraiinxamikaze_d3op4y9-fullview.png

Zat'nik'tel from Stargate. 1 shot stuns with great pain (while dancing the watoosie like my dad said), 2 shots kills, 3 shots target vaporizes.

Reactions: gunjunkie45
I’ve wanted a top break revolver like The Schofield from unforgiven or the rhino Harley Quinn used in justice league. That could possibly be because Margot Robbie though.

I’ve wanted a top break revolver like The Schofield from unforgiven or the rhino Harley Quinn used in justice league. That could possibly be because Margot Robbie though.

The Schofield pistols are a thing of beauty
Uberti makes some excellent reproductions that are smooth, amazing shooters.
The Russian version has an extra finger stabilizing notch for shooting on the run or ride.

I got one and then next thing I knew 2 more showed up in my safe.

I bought a KSG when they were first released for stupid money because I wasn't sure if it would be banned in CO due to the 14 round built in "magazine". Turns out they're still legal here somehow. I assume it's because the tubes are not detachable magazines. I've had it for approx. 7 years and have never fired it. ?

Because the mag limit in Colorado is 15.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I've been obsessed over the .50AE Desert Eagle since seeing it in the original Resident Evil 2.

So go buy one.

Then buy the 10" barrel for it
Then buy the scope rings and the custom side cut holster

Shoot it a few times and then put it back in your safe to fondle.

It's a great gun, but a bit on the overly huge side for most things.