• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What happened to the Australia in complete tyranny thread???

This sucks.

What the fuck do people think is coming that gives them hope.

Have any cops resigned or spoke out?
yes and yes and nothing has changed. countries literally need every single citizen to go postal for things to change. no amount of military or leo can stop people who have gone full retard.

Things are changing. Also sapol (sa police) are about to drop their jab policy.
signal-2022-02-15-17-40-07-240.jpg

photo_2022-02-16_09-28-57.jpg

🏛🚨 #URGENT TODAY!!! 🚨🏛
SAVE THE CHILDREN Australian Federal COURT Vax Case.

• MUST Watch LIVE at 2.15pm Wednesday 16.2.22. This is Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) for Sydney, Australia.

🚨 (Australian Vaccination-risks Newtwork) AVN vs Secretary of Health, Brendan Murphy 🚨

Link for public access live viewing:

⚠️ This is for stopping the vaccines for 5-11 year-olds… and stopping the vaccines for all Australians! ⚠️

Further details including Court documents here:

Please IMMEDIATELY share this information widely. Time is of the essence. It is crucial that the Australian courts know millions of people are watching their every corrupt move.

The perpetrators WILL be held accountable. We the people need to show up and MAKE them accountable. Get online and show your support for our precious children.

Kinda.... Kinda wanna make that. And just drive around with it. But i have too many other projects already so i wont. Plus i have no where to store it. Plus no idea how to register the trailer

ATF will raid your home if you don't pay the $200 protection racket fee. Assault vault.

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
You have the numbers.

Take control, put the Cassack in charge.

Reactions: Drew M
I'm just throwing that out there that he would be better than what you have now.

He is recognizable and appears to be a patriot.

I'm sure you have better viable candidates.

Reactions: iceng and Gee Kay
ATF will raid your home if you don't pay the $200 protection racket fee. Assault vault.
Australia, specifically south-aus. No licence require for artillery. I shit you not. (Long as its not a commercially available caliber).

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642

Radio frequency wave burns.

The Australian government has gone evil enough that they are actually using microwave radiation weapons against their own population.

And still the sheeple don't get the hint.

Those police and troops that used them against the citizens should be in prison for the rest of their life.

RF burnt. Don't suppose the doctor disclosed about internal injuries that come with it. Infertility cancer etc..

That's not less lethal, it is long term lethal. Akin to shooting a pest in the guts so it runs off and dies somewhere else. They will not be charged as no one died yet.

You need to disable that eqipment so they have to shoot in vew of the public eye to kill you.

This was just the beginning under the guise of less lethal and they damn well know better.

They are trying to kill you.

Last edited:
RF burnt. Don't suppose the doctor disclosed about internal injuries that come with it. Infertility cancer etc..

That's not less lethal, it is long term lethal. Akin to shooting a pest in the guts so it runs off and dies somewhere else. They will not be charged as no one died yet.

You need to disable that eqipment so they have to shoot in vew of the public eye to kill you.

This was just the beginning under the guise of less lethal and they damn well know better.

They are trying to kill you.
Guerillas in the making there. Just a matter of time.

Did you think it was a mistake?

Plausible deniability.

They could have easily used them to do dastardly deeds and then written them off as not le so not responsible / liable for thier actions.

Would not trust one single response from the communist officials.
Especially the Vic bunch.

Vicpol also will very clearly say which cases are effected and which arrests were in the wrong, and give those people a free-pass to ensure the law is followed.

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
"The number of reports included in this document exceeds the number of reports with fatal outcome included in the Database of Adverse Event Notifications (DAEN) and the TGA COVID-19 vaccine weekly safety report because duplicate reports (that is, reports relating to the same individual) are excluded from the DAEN and the weekly safety report."

trust the science!!!