• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What happened?

That's not bad I lost about over 600, much more and I would have been banned from the FS forum after 11 years. LOL. And can't seem to get my Avatar back on... no worries though.

Regarding the "searches" and whatnot only bringing the searcher the the Sniper's Hide site, and not the actual "sought" thread, let me throw this out there:

The old site was "farmed" and "harvested" and even "webbed" by the different search-engine 'spiders' that are bots or whatever that crawl through the site in the background, looking for what-is-where as well as cataloging it/everything. That way, it has an exact "internet address" to go to, and sent it's users.

Since this is a new site, it has not been 'farmed' already (though I'm sure that these "spiders" are already on their way...) so the exact location of sought-for data is not known yet. Give it time.

Of course, I could be totally off my nut. That being the case, someone is sure to come in here, give me more meds, and clean up the mess. ;)

one last small thing, it no longer shows how many are viewing a particular thread. I used to like to see how many were on the Firearms For Sale thread. It was interesting to see it stay above 400 at anytime after the mess, now you can't tell