• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What have you bought related to guns.

By far the best investment I have ever made, regarding firearms, is proper training. Otherwise you are just reinforcing bad habits, and making minimal improvements in your shooting skills.

Reactions: cbright
Screenshot_20230531_104059_Chrome.jpg

Last year I bought my first and only Sig for an even grand. Including holster, mags, mag pouches, replacement trigger, match grade barrel, etc, etc, I have another 1500 invested.

Well since I live kind of next door to Ft. Hood (I know the leftists changed the name but it will always be Hood to most of us here). Anyway, I was thinking a surplus 155 howitzer would be cool. Hmmm...where to buy ammo?

Do they really think we are this dumb?

I mean... First.... we're a bunch of law-abiders here. Who don't appreciate getting baited by activists.

Second, the folks here are a literal band of brothers... Thinking that you can come in here with an account that traces to a Federal Installation (yeah... we have folks who can see that)... and drop some stupid question or three with a three-year-old sleeper account... and suddenly folks are suddenly going to go all "hey, we'll be glad to buy your Glock Switches and "Solvent Traps...'

Dear Glowies... and I mean that term with greatest respect. You are barking up the wrong tree.

I know... the greatest threat is us white supremacists and retired military and LE. Even though a ton of us are black, Latino, Sikh, red, brown and yellow (or some combination thereof)... you really think we are the 'problem?' Ah ha ha hahah haha...

Must be that the glowies are from the SchutzStaffel school of law enforcement. Some kind of anointed politically-motivated priesthood of political zealots who are looking to usher in a 1000 year Utopia using any means necessary. I mean, why not? The tactics are the same.

Give it up... Though we know you won't. Because you are so politically-motivated and brainwashed that you won't be happy until you are turning Americans into air pollution and locking up those 'petitioning their government peacefully' for 18 year hitches. Because it's what you do.

Bet you sleep at night really well, too. So did Goebbels and Eichman and Himmler and Heydrich... and a host of other psychopaths who thought they could exterminate their way to some kind of Utopia. And who thought they would go down in history as saviors... not monsters.

Well, have fun glowies... History will remember you appropriately. And I bet you aren't on the winning side of it. Because genocidal psychopaths never are on the right side of history.

Sirhr

Do they really think we are this dumb?

I mean... First.... we're a bunch of law-abiders here. Who don't appreciate getting baited by activists.

Second, the folks here are a literal band of brothers... Thinking that you can come in here with an account that traces to a Federal Installation (yeah... we have folks who can see that)... and drop some stupid question or three with a three-year-old sleeper account... and suddenly folks are suddenly going to go all "hey, we'll be glad to buy your Glock Switches and "Solvent Traps...'

Dear Glowies... and I mean that term with greatest respect. You are barking up the wrong tree.

I know... the greatest threat is us white supremacists and retired military and LE. Even though a ton of us are black, Latino, Sikh, red, brown and yellow (or some combination thereof)... you really think we are the 'problem?' Ah ha ha hahah haha...

Must be that the glowies are from the SchutzStaffel school of law enforcement. Some kind of anointed politically-motivated priesthood of political zealots who are looking to usher in a 1000 year Utopia using any means necessary. I mean, why not? The tactics are the same.

Give it up... Though we know you won't. Because you are so politically-motivated and brainwashed that you won't be happy until you are turning Americans into air pollution and locking up those 'petitioning their government peacefully' for 18 year hitches. Because it's what you do.

Bet you sleep at night really well, too. So did Goebbels and Eichman and Himmler and Heydrich... and a host of other psychopaths who thought they could exterminate their way to some kind of Utopia. And who thought they would go down in history as saviors... not monsters.

Well, have fun glowies... History will remember you appropriately. And I bet you aren't on the winning side of it. Because genocidal psychopaths never are on the right side of history.

Sirhr
Few bad apples!

I heard that if you boil/concentrate human piss and mix it with crushed aspirins it becomes an explosive.
So....who's gonna guinea pig that mofo for me ?

As I turn and walk away I notice this freakish glow behind me, but when I turn back around all I see is a blur vanishing off to the side.
There seems to be 3 letters printed or stamped on the blur, but I can't quite make them out.
Can anyone help me ?

Reactions: mtrmn
I bought 300 more rounds of 9mm. At 30 cents each it was too hard to pass up. Did I need them? Only AJ would think so.

Resetting??? You're wasting a valuable resource. they're for movers
I thought I should folllow up on this.

You give them a 5 lb can of Tannerite and a 100 yard head start. If they make it to the 500 yd line they get their freedom, a bag of soft tacos, and $100 cash.

I thought I should folllow up on this.

You give them a 5 lb can of Tannerite and a 100 yard head start. If they make it to the 500 yd line they get their freedom, a bag of soft tacos, and $100 cash.
And five pounds of tannerite. That shit be expensive.

I bought a "glowmeter" I hold it up to the phone, or my computer and it only picks up glowies!

Look, I tried on here a little while a go:

269914360_4728130520575426_7342956295996469107_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
Oh and Tannerite is fucking Ghey... created by glowies in order to offer up lots of consternation and justify elimination of the 'actuators...' which is any supersonic projectile.

WTF is it with the Tanner-Tards... It's not amusing. Its not useful. It's a fire hazard. And who cares if your Tannerite announces your semi-autistic little spawn while sparking a forest fire.

Hey... I am all for the freedom of retards to blow up binary stupidity to make noise and celebrate 'Merika. But the real reason it is on the market is that 'someone' who is bucking for promotion in glow-world... thinks that by 'allowing it' and then having folks chop off their legs with lawnmower blades or, sooner or later, downing a bulding... they can justify rounding up millions of retards stupid enough to post their Refrigerator-blowing-up-antics on YouTube for clicks... because they have some in the basement... is Real.

And yes, I have some. Because stupid people keep giving it to me thinking that for some reason, I'd be stupid enough to detonate that shit. It will really just annoy my neighbors, scare my cats and waste my time. And yet... here it sits... waiting for someone to accuse me of 'having it.' when I think it's created entirely to offer glowies an excuse to kick doors and say "Look, we found explodie things.'

Yeah, even if Tannerite was not created by glowies... but by 'gun guys' to make profits... we are our own worst enemies. Because we can... right. Let's dismantle the NFA and the ATF legislatively first... then we can blow up our refrigerators, lawn mowers and lower legs with ghey binary boom shit.

Meh... I'm gonna get flamed for this. But I'm not wrong.

Sirhr

I heard that if you boil/concentrate human piss and mix it with crushed aspirins it becomes an explosive.
So....who's gonna guinea pig that mofo for me ?

As I turn and walk away I notice this freakish glow behind me, but when I turn back around all I see is a blur vanishing off to the side.
There seems to be 3 letters printed or stamped on the blur, but I can't quite make them out.
Can anyone help me ?
Just pose online as a mentally ill incel 18 year old . Da letter Boyz will be climbing over each other ta got you the real shit .