• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What I Get for Running My Mouth - XTR Pro Issues *Received back**

My scope came back faster than I was expecting it to get here via UPS ground.

There was a note inside saying that they replaced the elevation dial (underneath). I guess it was the culprit. That was it though, supposedly it passed their tracking test. It actually tracked just fine for me when it did give up the ghost...it just wouldn't go back down to zero.

I put it on my FN SPR A2 in 6.5x47 that was wearing a U.S. made XTR III. I really, really hated taking that III off as it has never given me any issues anywhere. However that rifle is more consistent than I'll ever be, so it is probably the perfect platform for a bunch of 100 - 600 - 100 shooting that I'm going to do to make sure everything is acceptable with the Pro.

While I was at it, I put both scopes together and looked at a cow in a pasture about 275 yards below the house. I was really surprised at how much closer they were together in that subjective "glass quality" than I would have thought.

Anyway, it's back. From start to finish was about 3.5 weeks, including shipping. I see no need to update further as long as everything works properly.

I appreciate the input gents.

My scope came back faster than I was expecting it to get here via UPS ground.

There was a note inside saying that they replaced the elevation dial (underneath). I guess it was the culprit. That was it though, supposedly it passed their tracking test. It actually tracked just fine for me when it did give up the ghost...it just wouldn't go back down to zero.

I put it on my FN SPR A2 in 6.5x47 that was wearing a U.S. made XTR III. I really, really hated taking that III off as it has never given me any issues anywhere. However that rifle is more consistent than I'll ever be, so it is probably the perfect platform for a bunch of 100 - 600 - 100 shooting that I'm going to do to make sure everything is acceptable with the Pro.

While I was at it, I put both scopes together and looked at a cow in a pasture about 275 yards below the house. I was really surprised at how much closer they were together in that subjective "glass quality" than I would have thought.

Anyway, it's back. From start to finish was about 3.5 weeks, including shipping. I see no need to update further as long as everything works properly.

I appreciate the input gents.
I really really want an XTR3

Or one of the Pros to compliment my T6Xi

I may be a poor but these dang scopes perform admirably