• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is going on...we remove troops from Syria and Mattis resigns?

News reports this afternoon:
Trump told Mattis 6 months ago to come up with an exit plan for Syria. He did the opposite and increased US presence.

Second part is Mattis was recommending Democratic's for upcoming open staff positions, one being Chairman of the Joint Chief's.

The first part can be part of meeting goals before getting out so an exit doesn't necessarily mean withdraw immediately but rather after getting important business done first.

Does Trump have a partisan agenda?

The one things that bothers me about this is we appear to be dumping the Kurds, again. It's all but certain they will be crushed by Turkey and Iraq. Normally I would say this isn't our problem but we asked and recieved their support, twice and it appears we are fucking them again.
I’m over in the region now. I believe that’s the main reason Mattis retired. We are not helping our allies. We have the majority of ISIS cornered in Syria. Why pull out now? We’ve fought for so long to eliminate them. Now we are so close but we’re leaving, Makes no sense.

I’m over in the region now. I believe that’s the main reason Mattis retired. We are not helping our allies. We have the majority of ISIS cornered in Syria. Why pull out now? We’ve fought for so long to eliminate them. Now we are so close but we’re leaving, Makes no sense.

If cornered kill them.

Its not that we dont have patience for you to do your job.

Im losing patience for politicians that want to drag your job out for years.

Granted the role over there is supposed to be advisory.......how often is it a case of the advisors seeing opportunity and telling the advised "There, kill those son of a bitches!" and the response is "Its not the right time", "We need more X", "After prayer time", "Cant you just use the air and arty?"

Big question is what happens when ISIS is done?

Assad had a higher functioning, for Arabs, country at one time. Its a destroyed shit hole now.

He is expecting a return to glory as an independent ruler.

Iran and Russia believe they have earned the right to pick through the carcass and make soup.

We dont want to be one of four last men standing when the next stage kicks off.

Leave all the kill stuff for the allies and lets hope they have the will to use it.

Turkey should be kicked out of NATO - the enemy within.

Not trying to be offensive just looking for education and positing a side to the debate.

Last edited:
Just my guess: Putin told Trump to kick rocks or he'll make the pee pee tapes public and let folks know how they colluded.

and if he had such PP tapes exactly what upside is there to not releasing them now?

Trump allowed Mattis to kill 200 plus of Putins mercs in Syria with extreme violence. Obam just blustered on Syria drawing red lines and not doing anything. Trump has done double cruise missile attacks in Syria. Trump has allowed sanctions on Russia even if they be BS.

Putin would have been better with Hillary. He owned her.

I believe Trump put in a call to Russia and told them to move their planes before the cruise missle attack? I also believe that the airfield was operational the very next day after the cruise missle attack.....not very effective. Everything trump does is the same....it’s show for the TV and the lowest common denominator of his base.

Trump will never take any meaningful action against Putin, Putin is everything Trump wishes he could be.

Last edited:
You have a comprehension issue, he killed 200-300 Russians directly, hammered them with sanctions worse than any pres since the cold war, moved more troops to Poland, armed the Ukraine, he didn't sell the 20% of our uranium, like your boy Obama and you cunt Hilary and you are still trying to make a connection. You are a fucking stupid POS.

And I dont even like the orange MFer. So Go FY

I believe Trump put in a call to Russia and told them to move their planes before the cruise missle attack? I also believe that the airfield was operational the very next day after the cruise missle attack.....not very effective. Everything trump does is the same....it’s show for the TV and the lowest common denominator of his base.

Trump will never take any meaningful action against Putin, Putin is everything Trump wishes he could be.

Yup, all for show... pulling out of the Paris Agreement, targeting racism in college admissions, Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. Four American presidents promised to do it, but only one actually did. This is why the American people elected Trump...

Which brings us to the most grand of all of Trump’s “just for show” moments -> winning the election. That is one show I enjoy every day and am wondering what he will do for an encore.

Yes, he is a fucking maniac. But give credit where it’s due.

Im sorry for your sacrifice and discomfort served over there as the sentiments you express I feel to be true.

Never was a more just war there for the prosecution. Shit even Japan had real grievances with our oil embargo against them, but in the case of Afghanistan we had some criminal scums under protection of the stone age Taliban regime and failing to meet an ultimatum than they brought war upon themselves.

Unfortunately, and not by ignorance but by design our civilian govt nor our military leaders are willing to define strategic goals. Defining clear goals means there is a finish line metric of achievement and the population is going to be judging you and grading with the knowledge of what constitutes the end of the war.

So you give your war the nebulous goal of "War on Terrror" and 18 years later you find the contracts are still circulating and you can expand your power at will.

Afghanistan should have been simple as far as strategy goes - "We are coming in with overwhelming force to kill or capture Osama Bin Ladin. In order to meet that goal, ensure the safety of allied Troops, and quickly end the exposure to suffering of the non combatant population force will be used at its maximum to quickly eliminate or cause the surrender of enemy combatants. The use of force will immediately cease upon the verified death or capture of Osama Bin Ladin and his lieutenants. While in the conduct of this mission non combatant populations behind lines will be afforded all good will. Upon completion of this mission rapid redeployment of Troops outside Afghanistan will begin and the Afghan population will determine their own future form of government secure in the knowledge that if they ever start shit again we will not send Troops but missiles of death will rain upon every inch of the territory marking a point from whence what all came after was new and unknown"

Than just use the forces necessary to employ the total war tactics to make it happen.

Anything other than total war is criminal.

If you need to go to war than you need to go to win "Firstest and Mostest". LeMay had it right extreme force against the enemy is the surest way to limit the suffering of the non combatants.

1/2 stepping to war should be a war crime.

Submitted with all due respect to those that where there - apologies if Im out of my mind with these ideas.

You guys did wonderful things. I remember telling my Brazilian girlfriend of the time that September 2001, Afghanistan was going to be a mess. The Soviets couldnt take it and they were more heavy handed than us. The terrain was such that we would be fighting for decades and than basically you guys wrapped the place up in 6 weeks.

Sorry but not enough time for contracts in that time frame so lets let Bin Laden escape to parts "unknown" and keep this mother going.

Fuckers.

Too much truth there. We will never again "go to war." Strategic, and sometimes tactical decisions are made at the highest political levels based on timeframe (elections), appearances and how the electorate will react. Obama was far from the first to say something like, "I'll have more flexibility after the election."

Your bias is showing.
If a PP document existed what do you think the DNC would pay for it.
They could turn it into 10 times the cost into political clout.
I know Trump isn't perfect by any stretch.
Name me another President that has at least tried to follow through on campaign promises he has in the last 30 years, I'll wait...

R

Reactions: gigamortis
You have a comprehension issue, he killed 200-300 Russians directly, hammered them with sanctions worse than any pres since the cold war, moved more troops to Poland, armed the Ukraine, he didn't sell the 20% of our uranium, like your boy Obama and you cunt Hilary and you are still trying to make a connection. You are a fucking stupid POS.

And I dont even like the orange MFer. So Go FY

I’ll restate my meaningful action comment since you are obviously too dense to think. Do you think Putin cares about 200 soldiers? No he doesn’t. The sanctions placed on Russia were forced on Trump and he was backed into a corner and finally applied them. I read yesterday where he is relaxing sanctions on certain Russian companies. Yes he armed Ukraine, what else? What did that accomplish? Any military action to stop Russian aggression? And seriously you stil holding onto the uranium, that was approved by a board not 1 person.

I have read your posts for a while now and for the longest time I felt sorry for you, but I can’t any longer. Anyone who chooses to live and remain this ignorant on facts it’s their own fault. I’m sure I’ll get your FY or POS comment since that’s really all you have. But please show me something meaningful that Trump has done to change the course of Russian action around the world, they are still doing what they want when they want.

I’ll restate my meaningful action comment since you are obviously too dense to think. Do you think Putin cares about 200 soldiers? No he doesn’t. The sanctions placed on Russia were forced on Trump and he was backed into a corner and finally applied them. I read yesterday where he is relaxing sanctions on certain Russian companies. Yes he armed Ukraine, what else? What did that accomplish? Any military action to stop Russian aggression? And seriously you stil holding onto the uranium, that was approved by a board not 1 person.

I have read your posts for a while now and for the longest time I felt sorry for you, but I can’t any longer. Anyone who chooses to live and remain this ignorant on facts it’s their own fault. I’m sure I’ll get your FY or POS comment since that’s really all you have. But please show me something meaningful that Trump has done to change the course of Russian action around the world, they are still doing what they want when they want.

You forget it was Obama that said Russia was 1980s diplomacy.

It was Obama that was going to be more flexible after the election.

Russia meddling is BS "collusion" pretext for a coup built up by the democrats who would only be too happy to see us in a war.

You forget that it was Obamas NATO/European ambassador that basically started all the Ukraine shit speaking off the cuff. It was the Ukraine itself that tried to play Putin and got burned.

Russia has an economy equal or smaller than California. Interesting point - one was communist and the other is now communist.

Arming Ukraine is all we should do. Its up to them to use the means provided. Have some balls and get your own people to fight for your freedom. Not one American should be involved over there. Our line starts at Poland, Czech, Slovakia and the Baltics. Ukraine was too cute by half.

We're supposed to give a fuck about Russia because? Did we give notice to the Russians to get out of an Syrian airbase we were about to hit with missles? I would assume so. It would take a complete fucking idiot not to. We were blowing up an airbase in a country that for reasons that have not one fucking thing to do with us.

Now you are a mind reader.

I dont feel sorry for your dumb ass, you are whats wrong, you and people like you are why Trump is president today. You make accusations and offer zero proof. I offer actual factual proof to the contrary and you come out with some crazy shit that is irrelevant and a lie.

I didn't read about relaxed sanctions but even in a relaxed state its likely more than all other presidents combined since the end of the cold war so what is your problem? Me thinks you are a Chickenhawk and probably feeding off the MIC trough.

You agree that he killed the shit out of Russians, more than all presidents in our history. And dismiss it and state that Putin, the most nationalistic leader of Russia since since Stalin, doesn't care about getting bitch slapped publicly and badly. That is foolish.

So as lifelong Russia hater myself, what would have the Orange man do, genius?

Is the ghost of John McCain and GHW Bush channeling through you?

Your bias is showing.
If a PP document existed what do you think the DNC would pay for it.
They could turn it into 10 times the cost into political clout.
I know Trump isn't perfect by any stretch.
Name me another President that has at least tried to follow through on campaign promises he has in the last 30 years, I'll wait...

R

It’s not really bias, I didn’t like Hillary and I didn’t like Trump either, they are both turd sandwiches. I don’t know if there are tapes, I highly doubt it. But do you honestly think the DNC has enough money to pay of Putin, who might be worth 200+ billion,when he could use whatever info he has to manipulate an entire country. You are right about trump sticking to his campaign promises, he has done that. The reason most president don’t once they get into office is because they finally see the big picture and realize what they thought went on in the world was just a tiny fraction of the day to day events.

It is Putin who pays the DNC not the other way around. YOu are sounding Paranoid.

Show some faith in your boy Mueller, he will find the collusion, which ironically is not a crime.

What big picture events that are national interest of the USA is Trump missing?

It’s not really bias, I didn’t like Hillary and I didn’t like Trump either, they are both turd sandwiches. I don’t know if there are tapes, I highly doubt it. But do you honestly think the DNC has enough money to pay of Putin, who might be worth 200+ billion,when he could use whatever info he has to manipulate an entire country. You are right about trump sticking to his campaign promises, he has done that. The reason most president don’t once they get into office is because they finally see the big picture and realize what they thought went on in the world was just a tiny fraction of the day to day events.

Well, this went to shit quickly. The one thing would say about any "tapes " is, does anyone really think our orange Prez gives a rat's ass? All the shit they've thrown at him and he just makes a couple stupid tweets, tweaks BSNBC and moves on. He has the media focused exactly where he wants. Say what you will, he plays them like a fiddle.

If we haven't dropped the hammer on ISIS there has got to be a reason. I'm going to take the high road here and choose to believe these fuckers have imbedded themselves deep into a bunch of women and kids. Say what you will about Trump's desire to end this, not even he wants wall to wall coverage of blown up kids. You see how fast he did an about face on Obama's border separation policy. (Which was the right thing to do then and is now. It should be reinstated)

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Yeah, there was some sort of battalion size combat team massacre/destroyed in about 4 hours. Those fucking communists got there asses handed to them. I guess Putin thought out in the open across a line of departure meant, "we were just kidding". Especially, since they were talking in Russian over the radios. And to add insult to injury the red fucks fired the first rounds. It wasn't like a line in the sand and don't cross. It was a fucking attack. It was a material surprise attack on about a platoon size force. It turned out to be a moral surprise attack on the Russians. They are fucking stupid. How did the Russians not know that the enemy would come out of nowhere and destroy them? Arrogance is synonymous for Putin.

What if Trump is about to actually DO what we've all at times considered? Pull our people out and turn the whole region into a sea of glass.......

Putin is a pissed off nationalist.Russia needs to stay in Russia, teh Ukraine needs to figure out their own problems of which Russian meddling is the number one problem.

Unlike us, Ukrainians citizens don't have guns, so there isn't much they can do against their own government.

Hi,

That is incorrect!!

They are allowed them even though there is no Statute allowing ownership but also no Statute banning ownership.

Ukranian civilian F class team just placed top in European Championship.

Edited to add:
Ukrainian civilian shooting 375CT
26172726_529856190711722_7978080761160174881_o.jpg

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Depending on how its looked at, arming Ukraine was likely a very bad idea, from the average Ukrainian citizen's perspective anyhow.

Ukrainians want to rejoin Russia, their current government is so corrupt and greedy that its harming the people now. Ukrainians WANT Putin to move in and take over so they can live a better life.

As much as I don't like Putin, if I had to choose between him and PoroshenkShit, I'd take Putin in a heartbeat. The folks in Crimea are loving the fact that Putin took over and say things have not been so good in a long time.

I have family in both Russia and Ukraine and we Skype frequently.

I don't like Putin, he's an authoritarian dictator, now imagine what that says about Poroshithead.

This is so absolutely wrong.

Look up the Holodomor.

Some 7 million Ukrainians starved officially by Stalin. Why we should never give up our guns and buy more ammo.

Just another sick example of the left committing mass murder.

The Ukrainians welcomed the Germans as liberators from the Russians. In mass the would have joined the Wehrmacht but for Hitler declaring them Untermenschen.

Keep in mind Ukraine isnt even Ukraine.

Stalin wanted to build his buffer after WWII. The borders of the Ukraine were pulled east to include ethnic Russians to keep an eye on the "traitors". The Crimea, what is now eastern Ukraine, has been historically Russian. Parts of western Ukraine were given to Poland.

Ukraine should not shit stir in Poland when the fait accompli is realized. I think all the ethnic Ukrainians were ejected so there is no cultural calling.

Just another example of the elites acting as cartographers and creating strife intentionally.

Unlike us, Ukrainians citizens don't have guns, so there isn't much they can do against their own government. A real life lesson on the importance of the 2nd amendment we enjoy.

Believe me, Putin is far less harmful to his own citizens than Poroshithead is. Its a "Pick your poison" thing on a whole different level than what we are used to.

Putin wants Ukraine so he can move petro through the pipes without all the headaches. If he gets it, and the timing is right (anytime in the next decade or so), the price of oil will drop to where a gallon of gas is well under $1.50. Europe will buy more of its energy from Russia and less from other places. And Russia would love to turn on all their pumps and go gang banger with exporting their oil reserves.

It would actually be a good thing from some of our allies perspectives. The economic trade with Russia would strengthen ties which would reduce tensions. Of course, from the perspective of the USA, we'd be left out in the proverbial cold looking in.

On the very bad side, it would also finance Russian weapons development.

Russia moved into Crimea.. smart move. Now he's cuddling up to Venezuela. See the strategy? He's a smart murdering nationalist dictator A-hole.. And far smarter than Trump in these issues, which is why everyone is up in arms about Mattis. Mattis has experience in this area and we just lost that. There are others who have experience like Mattis, but none of them want anything to do with Trump.

Ukrainians likely have more, and better guns, than you are aware of.

Lots of WWII was fought there and controls got loose after the fall of the CCCP. @THEIS might offer perspective on what fire power is available to a Ukrainian that seeks it with motivation. Cases of grenades can be field dug in anoxic marsh bogs that will still be factory fresh. I might be wrong on that but I have a gut feeling you could arm a Company pretty easily.

Hunting is also a tradition. Shotguns and hunting rifles are not rare.

True Putin wants his NG passing through the Ukraine. It already does. The Ukraine thinks because it passes through that equates to ownership - not so.

Europe is going to stupidly allow Russia to be its only supplier. Putin will milk them and make them dance every time the temps go into the 30s. Trump offering to sell the EU NG is a strategic cock block on Putin but because he is Trump we must say he is bad and help Putin instead.

Dumb.

Venezuala has inflation predicted to be at 1million percent or some stupid shit. Again another example of how fucked up the left is. Putin is just going down there like a vulture to see what the legacy of the CCCP is and rummage among the bones of a gutted carcass.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarinePMI
In about three weeks the Syrians being arab and the Iranians being Persian will sart to kill each other.

Win/win in my book.

Than the Russians will end up getting mauled in the ensuing cat fight.

A Trifecta.

Israel will than fly over and clean out the shithole.

Now your home.
pmclaine for SECDEF

I didn't say they weren't allowed to have them, I said they generally DON'T have them. While it is technically legal, the reality is (sarcasm) "good luck" when you fill out all your papers, have to bribe the folks issuing licenses, and then run into all kinds of obstacles and regulations.

Here's some good info on licensing regulations, storage regulations, statistics, etc.
https://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/cp/ukraine

As is normal, what is said "to be" is very different than the reality of what is. What is on the books does not always translate to how things are really done. This is one of the problems with many countries, and its one of the freedoms an liberties Americans make copious use of.

If you want a license for anything in Ukraine, be prepared to have to bribe someone. You can get out of a traffic ticket as well by simply offering cash to the cop. It is the normal course of how things go over there.

And that's the problem, everything is corrupt, nothing is enforced, and the letter of the law doesn't mean jack squat.

This third world country you describe is what the left wants to produce here.

MA just elected a DA covering the Boston area that has out right said she will not enforce some laws ala Eric Holder. You can bet those laws wont be 2A related for law abiding citizens but if a gang banger gets caught with his high capacity 9 he will likely be getting a pass.

I note the ukrainian in @THEIS picture has a can.........I cal them "cants" as in the laws says I "cant" own one. Who has more freedom?

Just my guess: Putin told Trump to kick rocks or he'll make the pee pee tapes public and let folks know how they colluded.
You have got to be a Soros/Kremlin troll. There's no other explanation

Reactions: pmclaine
The Ukraine would not be having these problems if they didnt listen to McCain and the globalists (Bushes) and kept their nukes when the USSR fell apart.

And yeah @pmclaine & @308pirate I think he is looking more and more like a comrade.

This is so absolutely wrong.

Look up the Holodomor.

Some 7 million Ukrainians starved officially by Stalin. Why we should never give up our guns and buy more ammo.

Just another sick example of the left committing mass murder.

The Ukrainians welcomed the Germans as liberators from the Russians. In mass the would have joined the Wehrmacht but for Hitler declaring them Untermenschen.

Keep in mind Ukraine isnt even Ukraine.

Stalin wanted to build his buffer after WWII. The borders of the Ukraine were pulled east to include ethnic Russians to keep an eye on the "traitors". The Crimea, what is now eastern Ukraine, has been historically Russian. Parts of western Ukraine were given to Poland.

Ukraine should not shit stir in Poland when the fait accompli is realized. I think all the ethnic Ukrainians were ejected so there is no cultural calling.

Just another example of the elites acting as cartographers and creating strife intentionally.

Last edited:
The Ukranians did most of the fighting for Stalin. The Russians would shoot them on the battlefield or ship them off to the Gulag Archipelago if they didn't get themselves killed fighting or other like kind minor infractions. Somebody needs to poison Putin. Yugoslavia knew how to handle Russia. Tito knew how to deal with Russia and the U.S. Get what I mean?

The Ukranians did most of the fighting for Stalin. The Russians would shoot them on the battlefield or ship them off to the Gulag Archipelago if they didn't get themselves killed fighting or other like kind minor infractions. Somebody needs to poison Putin. Yugoslavia knew how to handle Russia. Tito knew how to deal with Russia and the U.S. Get what I mean?

They did so at the point of the bayonet after welcoming the Nazis with bread and salt than finding they were rejected under Hitler's racial policies.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_collaboration_with_Nazi_Germany

Stalin had no love for kulaks. Kulak being anyone that believed they owned shit and it wasnt Stalins first.

Last edited:
Not everybody welcomed the Nazi in Ukraine. The smart ones went underground and fucked with the Germans until Stalin caught up with them and had then killed them or sent off to the Gulag. Personally, and this is just me but we should attack Germany and Russia just based on principle. As for China, a thermal nuclear fallout Iron curtain on her borders should suffice.

Reactions: Mr.Kirk
Not everybody welcomed the Nazi in Ukraine. The smart ones went underground and fucked with the Germans until Stalin caught up with them and had then killed them or sent off to the Gulag. Personally, and this is just me but we should attack Germany and Russia just based on principle. As for China, a thermal nuclear fallout Iron curtain on her borders should suffice.

True. There are no absolutes.

The ones with a real gripe are the Poles.

After the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was completed parts of Poland were made Ukraine.

The pact was criminal. Poland should get their shit back.

Okay Mattis told "Fine if you are going dont let the door hit you in the ass!"

Looks like Trump does learn from his mistakes.

Should have done same when he took office with all the Obama Klingons.

I liked Mattis in his killing IsIS role but if policy going forward doesnt agree with him dont try to take a swan song campaigning for your view over the next two months.

Not saying Mattis would do that but its too dangerous to find out.

Not believing the news reporting claiming Trump is in a pique because Mattis was getting accolades.

Trump has actually been pragmatic to a fault.

Last year when border funding was an issue he offered the Dems 3X the Dreamer protections they were seeking than settled for the CR.

This time he is looking for what in relation to the entire budget is a paltry sum and has all sorts of shit on the table but Dems wont deal.

Im thinking Syria and Astan is just acknowledgement that China/Korea is about to stir shit up.

Tarrifs are hurting China. Korea thinks Trump is weak in the face of opposition at home and is now making demands for US troop withdrawal in Korea.

Alot of peeps are still just an order away from going to the Pacific and shit is coming up in January.

Maybe Mattis has stock in AliBaba?

Great Post, I agree.

Okay Mattis told "Fine if you are going dont let the door hit you in the ass!"

Looks like Trump does learn from his mistakes.

Should have done same when he took office with all the Obama Klingons.

I liked Mattis in his killing IsIS role but if policy going forward doesnt agree with him dont try to take a swan song campaigning for your view over the next two months.

Not saying Mattis would do that but its too dangerous to find out.

Not believing the news reporting claiming Trump is in a pique because Mattis was getting accolades.

Trump has actually been pragmatic to a fault.

Last year when border funding was an issue he offered the Dems 3X the Dreamer protections they were seeking than settled for the CR.

This time he is looking for what in relation to the entire budget is a paltry sum and has all sorts of shit on the table but Dems wont deal.

Im thinking Syria and Astan is just acknowledgement that China/Korea is about to stir shit up.

Tarrifs are hurting China. Korea thinks Trump is weak in the face of opposition at home and is now making demands for US troop withdrawal in Korea.

Alot of peeps are still just an order away from going to the Pacific and shit is coming up in January.

Maybe Mattis has stock in AliBaba?

Hi,

In regards to firearms available in Ukraine....

Short answer: They have more in regards to quantity than you can imagine :)....and as I mentioned earlier.....they can purchase damn near anything they want (Pistols are required to be for "Competition"). Not even talking about "surplus" that is available on every corner IF you are seeking it.

IBIS UA is like the Cabelas of Ukraine, they have pretty much every type and manufacturer of firearms you could want.
https://ibis.net.ua/products/oruzhie/

Then you have Ukrainian manufacturers such as:
http://www.fort.vn.ua/en/
http://zbroyar.ua/

For Surplus type equipment:
https://ukroboronprom.com.ua/en/ (Pretty much any medium/large/larger equipment needed when the time comes)

Then you have companies like:
Delta Technics (Custom gun builder)---Imports more Stiller actions from the USA than you would dream of.

Edited To Add:
Quick search and contacts--
$600 Brand New
Kolashnikova Modernizirovanny's automatic machine - AKM - MKM-072 of CJSC Mayak (Ukroboronprom Concern)
10177992.jpg

$600 Fort 201 AKMC
10258732.png

$235 MMG PPSh 44
1545616711720.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
The end of O's failed Arab Spring.

As far as the media is concerned Trump should have done the exact opposite of what he did. If he pisses standing up they'll say he should sit. Is he always right, no. Is he better than O or Hillary, yes. Not my first choice, but better than the alternative.

Reactions: shooter65
can we stop being the police officer of the world? I thought the UN was supposed to stop all this fighting stuff............
We should go back to acting like we did back in 1941..........mind our own business and when somebody fu*ks with us....
nuke them into the fourth dimension..........has anyone noticed Japan hasn't attacked us in 78 years?