• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes WHAT is going on with the Bushnell HDMR??

Eric B.

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Two days ago I called Bushnell customer service to ask why the HDMR was no longer listed in their Tactical page of the online catalog.

The nice lady said the HDMR was "discontinued". In disbelief I asked her several times and she insisted that it was true.

WTF is going on over at Bushnell? Is the XRS the new name for the HDMR's successor? Have I been living in a cave?

Last edited:
I haven't read anywhere about it being discontinued... they are comparable so it's really a good possibility.
Hope someone has heard/read something about this. I was going to get a HDMR soon also.

OK, Thanks guys but what is the XRS scope?
And WHEN is Bushy bringing out the DMR series with a lighted reticle?

To the best of my knowledge, you can still buy the following scopes.

HDMR 3.5-21x50 Horus reticle, 5 mils per turn no zero stop. Online price is around $1600

G2DMR 3.5-21x50 5 mils per turn no zero stop Online price is around $1400

DMR 3.5-21x50 5 mils per turn no zero stop. Online price around $1400

XRS 4.5-30x50 10 mils per turn, Zero stop Horus, and G2 reticle available . Online price around $2200

ERS 3.5-21x50 10 mils per turn, Zero stop Horus, and G2 reticle available . Online price around $2000

I've had the G2DMR and just bought the ERS to replace it. Damn nice scopes, really hard to beat.

Lit reticle is left out because it's not really used, or needed. I've only used the one on my nightforce during a night match.

We are dealer direct with Bushnell. They have not disconnected them. We have been getting them in stock and we have more on order. If we can be of help in getting one here is a link to our website or you can send a PM, or call us at 916.670.1103.

Link to Bushnell cstactical

Mike @ CST

Last edited:
And there ya have it. I bought my ERS from Mike yesterday. THANKS MIKE/CSTACTICAL.COM

Great customer service, happy to support someone who supports the sport.