• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is it with the Taylor swift obsession?

Our government is not made up with scholars anymore and hasn't been for quite sometime. It decided upon popularity which has nothing to do with running the Nation properly.

Doesn't say much for the intellect of the masses that one would base their vote for president due to liking pop songs from some singer ......

Actually, it says a whole lot about those that vote based on popularity/ media push.

They are gullible, stupid and refuse to think for themselves.

Now, shake it off.

She's go a 9.5 body, a cute face, but I see very little real talent.

Now they're trying to get her to endorse a pedophile.

Fox News's Pirro to Taylor Swift: 'Don't get involved in politics'

View attachment 8337005
The Hill
https://thehill.com › blogs › in-the-know › 4436310-f...

1 day ago — Fox News anchor Judge Jeanine Pirro advised pop singer Taylor Swift on Monday to not “get involved in politics” amid reports President ...

Missing: broken ‎| Show results with: broken

==================================================================

What is with Taylor Swift. It is simple, she is marketable. That is it, nothing more. No different from Justin beeber

As to her looks and body, I like smaller women, but I do want some curves. She bring nothing to the table for me in the looks area. Audrey Hepburn was a small person, but she had just enough curves to be hot as hell in my eyes. Swift, is like a door, flat on both sides. Sorry just not interested.

Politics, I think I was here I read a thing that said something along the lines that 15% of the people said they would vote for whoever she endorses. Now you know why they are looking at her.....however "her people" know that if she dips a toe into that area there is a very large chance she will be "bud lighted". And it will be over faster then the Dixie Chicks ended their run.

Personally her music does nothing for me, and I like music, I will give anything a chance. But her songs are just void. The words mean nothing if you read them, likely written by AI imho.

Daughter in law is a huge fan, 24 I think is how old she is. From what she says Swift does put on a show that her fans want to see, and I guess that is all it takes. Her typical fan is not a 58 year old balding white guy.

I would love for someone to kill autotune during one of her concerts. The girl can't even talk in an even key let alone sing.

Autotune is the worst thing to ever come along

What is it with the Taylor swift obsession?​

The key word is "obsession". The "real world" today is such a scarey place that many young people drift into an obsession or denial of how bad the conditions really are. The millennials are not dealing with reality but are still having children. Millennials would rather have a child that is a Swifty rather than a child who is dealing with the reality of the world around them.

No different than people who have an obsession for professional sports, automobiles, beer drinking, guns, antiques, bird watching, boats, etc.
A very small percentage of American's are dealing in reality.

Separating a fool from his money - Proverbs
It's just business

Last edited:
Swift is famously apolitical on pretty much everything, except for pretty much one thing. She's a fan of gun control.

IMG_4260.jpeg
IMG_4376.jpeg

Naturally, she has more money then brains, and none of the current issues have any impact on her. Drop about 500 illegals on her houses and tell her she has enough room, money, food for all of them and her story will change very quick.

I call it the Chicago effect.
How does it feel to now be a minority in America ?

How does it feel to now be a minority in America ?
It is what "they" want.

But sorry to tell you no different. I have a feeling if you asked any "minority" in America did things seem more peaceful, in 1985? In 1985 were you more happy. In1985 did you think about race like you do now.

Where are you hearing things about race, who is at the top telling you all this, and do you think it is better vs. 1985.

Being a straight white male is setup to be the worst thing a person can be. Tell the truth I don't care, but I think they soon will. The straight white males are saying no. They are not ready for that. And they are seeing the fruits of their efforts.

It is only going to get worse. And when it does people like this idiot Swift are going to be sitting there wondering why no one "loves" her anymore.

I don’t see her appeal. Seems kind of immature, but rich. So go figure

Swift is famously apolitical on pretty much everything, except for pretty much one thing. She's a fan of gun control.

She's today's Madonna, nothing more, and nothing else.
Shes never been apolitical lmao. Where do people get this shit?

Shes always been a leftist commie and shes probably a massive psyop plant.

Shes never been apolitical lmao. Where do people get this shit?

Shes always been a leftist commie and shes probably a massive psyop plant.

Actually, she was for many years and was known for not wanting to alienate her fan base when she was still considered country genre. Shows how much I stay up on celebs, unlike others here. I just remember her gun control comments and pay near zero attention otherwise.

IQ Test ...

What's more likely?

(a) The deep state manipulated the Taylor-Travis relationship and the NFL to ensure that the KC Chiefs made it to the Super Bowl so that Taylor could use the big show to endorse Joe Biden.
... or ...
(b) Taylor and Travis met and fell for each other during a season where the Chiefs (once again) made it to the Super Bowl, and Taylor will do what she did in 2020 and publicly support candidates at the time and venue of her choosing, that align with her much publicized left-leaning belief structure.

Clearly (a) is the obvious answer ... you bunch of knucklehead conspiracy theorists. Gimme a friggin' break ... :ROFLMAO:

I like a bunch of her tunes, they're catchy, I get the popularity.

Am I obsessed? No. Would I go out of my way to see her in person, no way.

To each is own, some people go crazy trying to meet her in person, I don't get it, but whatever.

She's brought a lot of money to the NFL, and she's brought a lot of hate to the Chiefs. In the same token though, when a team gets really good, and has a couple of players that everyone talks about (i.e. Mahomes & Kelce, or Brady and Gronk), then the hate follows from the folks that are die hard supporters of their local team. I've been a Chiefs fan the whole time i've lived in Kansas City (all but 5 years of my life). The 2 years I lived in St Louis, I was a Rams fan. I don't get caught up in all the bullshit because it just doesn't matter. I have things that matter to me, and I focus on them. Football is just entertainment to me. Do I want to see the Chiefs with the 'bowl, of course. Will I pout and cry and burn my neighbors house if they lose? Heck no.

It's just a game, a form of theatre with an undetermined outcome. I don't care about the political propaganda folks think they see, or the social agenda shit they push. I didn't care when dude took a knee, I don't care when they're trying to bring awareness. I just watch the game.

Branden

Reactions: rustyinbend
That was more directed at the second comment.
Let me count the ways:

Shes smokin hot.
She’s rich as hell.
She has more talent in her left pinky than any of the fools on here.
She is more culturally relevant and influential than Elvis, the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and the Vicar of Rome combined.
Everything she touches turns to gold.
Shes smarter than shit.
Shes genuinely the kindest person in show biz.

Who gives a fuck what the dried up cunts in mainstream media have to say about anything. Jeanine Pirro couldn’t catch a dick with both hands and has literally never created anything of value in her whole life.
But she's not gonna let you hunt or shoot. You're gonna have to get the jab. Essentially fall in line or back to the bread line. Good luck with that.

Reactions: EddieNFL
Her current public personality makes her unattractive. The worst of liberal white woman syndrome.

Most of you would bang the shit out of her if you met her in a bar and she was just a normal person, not famous, and wasn't acting like a liberal white woman

Bunch of liars or fags here

Two tits, a hole, and a heartbeat*

* heartbeat is optional for some of you :D

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Her current public personality makes her unattractive. The worst of liberal white woman syndrome.

Most of you would bang the shit out of her if you met her in a bar and she was just a normal person, not famous, and wasn't acting like a liberal white woman

Only if your standard of behavior is that of a leg humping mut.

R

IQ Test ...

What's more likely?

(a) The deep state manipulated the Taylor-Travis relationship and the NFL to ensure that the KC Chiefs made it to the Super Bowl so that Taylor could use the big show to endorse Joe Biden.
... or ...
(b) Taylor and Travis met and fell for each other during a season where the Chiefs (once again) made it to the Super Bowl, and Taylor will do what she did in 2020 and publicly support candidates at the time and venue of her choosing, that align with her much publicized left-leaning belief structure.

Clearly (a) is the obvious answer ... you bunch of knucklehead conspiracy theorists. Gimme a friggin' break ... :ROFLMAO:
Going on the recent track record of "conspiracy theories"....

I don't find her attractive at all. Weird face, flat ass, no tits. That look only works on hapas. Not leftist harpies.

Reactions: BurtG
But she's not gonna let you hunt or shoot. You're gonna have to get the jab. Essentially fall in line or back to the bread line. Good luck with that.

I get the impression he’s okay with that as long as her concert tickets are easy to get.

Seems plausible the biden campaign and dems would recruit Swift to help. I mean, dems and celebrities is nothing new.

Plus, barring disease x, there has to be a way to concoct 81M votes without massive mail-out/in. Otherwise, the 24 totals will potentially reveal the shenanigans even more clearly.

Meh if given the opportunity , while single , with no repurcussions, and a clean test?

Yeah I’d say ur gay if you wouldn’t

But that doesn’t mean she’s over rated and not near talented or hot enough to be where she is
My vision goes way beyond the superficial.
The junior high taunt is funny though.

World is full of shiny wrappers.

R

I couldn't name a single song or even a single lyric of hers if my life depended on it. But when you compare it to the rest of the racket I hear coming out of people's cars, she's amazing! lmao So in that regard the bar is set pretty low.

What I gather is she sings a lot of songs about bad relationships. So having poor judgment in men fits right in with supporting Brandon.

Yiu think mail in voting is a thing of the past ?

View attachment 8337587
No, of course not. But i aint the one assuming.

However, the temporary emergency powers the governers used to implement/delegate process therein to circumvent existing election laws (barring another "covidesque" issue) may impact the quantity...

Don't lump us all together. I would not even think about fucking that slut unless the world ran out of some kind of slippery lotion, or tree sap.

Reactions: Caymanboy
and as I expected all the ones that are secretly lusting after her are quoting my post and arguing they wouldn't :D :D

I said MOST, not ALL ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot and BurtG
Meh, I don't get it either. She's a 5 at best.

No idea about her voice, music or politics.

Reactions: candyx
Whether or not she is your type you have to be in awe of the cultural impact she has had on the media, the NFL and music.

It phucking insane and I had no idea.

I was not all that familiar with her till she started dating Travis Kelce. I follow the Chiefs and it is pretty amazing to see the impact she has had in the bottomline of the NFL and the Chiefs - 331 MIL in commerce since showing up 5 games into the season.

Personally, I think the world being this obsessed with a 34 year old woman dating a 34 year old 10 year NFL player at the end of his career is odd. I was married with kids at 34 and the world is treating these two like young starlight lovers. They are old AF - grow up.

I did find it funny that she was hammered walking on the field after the Chiefs won the AFC Championship game. Hair was all a mess, trying to make out with her sweaty dude who just got done pushing fat dudes around for 3 hours. It was gross. Poor girl got wrapped up in the hype. The main rules for players wives is always keep it classy.

Doesn't matter if you think she is unattractive, or you don't like her music, or political
views..........she is a Billionaire..........and a man can overlook a lot of things.........for that.......

You keep talking about Taylor Swift like she is a person. She’s not, she’s a BRAND.

The Democrat party is a BRAND. A brand that somehow put “dementia Biden” in office.

If you haven’t figured out the power of a brand in this country with the left, you’ve had your head stuck in the sand…..