• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is it with the Taylor swift obsession?

Just a bump to get it to two pages.

Shes a manufactured cunt. Biden cocksucker.

I worked security for her about 15 years ago and got to meet her backstage before the makup came out. She was fucking ugly. No personality.

My wife loves her and by extension my 3 year old.

Shes part of the basic bitch starter pack for uninteresting people with shitty taste in music.

This composer had real talent

Lang Lang does a nice interpretation.

And this guy I call the the B&B boys

Yes. One of the best composers of all time.

And lang lang is out of this world awesome!
Did you know, when he was nine he got kicked out of a piano class for “lack of talent”?
Haha! Where are the ‘talented’ kids they kept in class?

Doesn't matter if you think she is unattractive, or you don't like her music, or political
views..........she is a Billionaire..........and a man can overlook a lot of things.........for that.......
What does that tell you about society and the youth/young in general. They made billionaires out of The Kardashians and now this cunt all of whom are no talent assholes. Gump had it right all along "stupid is as stupid does"

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Just like trans and other deviant stuff like drag queen story hour. This is another social virus!
The social media can literally create social mental viruses! The weak minded and socially conscious attention
whores spread these metal social viruses. Like a typhoid Mary! Thru social media!

What is with Taylor Swift. It is simple, she is marketable. That is it, nothing more. No different from Justin beeber

As to her looks and body, I like smaller women, but I do want some curves. She bring nothing to the table for me in the looks area. Audrey Hepburn was a small person, but she had just enough curves to be hot as hell in my eyes. Swift, is like a door, flat on both sides. Sorry just not interested.

Politics, I think I was here I read a thing that said something along the lines that 15% of the people said they would vote for whoever she endorses. Now you know why they are looking at her.....however "her people" know that if she dips a toe into that area there is a very large chance she will be "bud lighted". And it will be over faster then the Dixie Chicks ended their run.

Personally her music does nothing for me, and I like music, I will give anything a chance. But her songs are just void. The words mean nothing if you read them, likely written by AI imho.

Daughter in law is a huge fan, 24 I think is how old she is. From what she says Swift does put on a show that her fans want to see, and I guess that is all it takes. Her typical fan is not a 58 year old balding white guy.

I would love for someone to kill autotune during one of her concerts. The girl can't even talk in an even key let alone sing.

Autotune is the worst thing to ever come along

The funniest thing to me is that T-Pain, the guy who made a career out of using autotune actually has a very good voice and had zero need for Autotune. He used it just because he wanted to.

Shes a manufactured cunt. Biden cocksucker.

I worked security for her about 15 years ago and got to meet her backstage before the makup came out. She was fucking ugly. No personality.

My wife loves her and by extension my 3 year old.

Shes part of the basic bitch starter pack for uninteresting people with shitty taste in music.

Can’t imagine why a teenager only a couple years into her career and about to perform in front of tens of thousands of people might not be Ms. Personality.

I haven’t really heard much of her music since she went from country to pop but it was better than some of the shit they are coming out with now on country radio.

She writes music, plays instruments, sings and puts on a good concert, pretty much everything you would want an entertainer to be. That’s why she is worth over a billion dollars and one of the highest grossing artists.

If it wasn’t for her hard left slant and gun control activism I’d have zero issues with her but neither of those were unexpected given her social circles.

If you think she does most of the work making her music you're nuts. There's entire teams of engineers that produce this modern garbage.
I said writes music as in the lyrics, she wrote all of the songs on her original albums back when it was country. Since this was well before AI and a huge record deal that would afford her a bunch of people to do shit for her I’m going to assume she has at least some talent for writing music.

This is a great documentary

Do your own research

Swift is famously apolitical on pretty much everything, except for pretty much one thing. She's a fan of gun control.

She's today's Madonna, nothing more, and nothing else.
Also big fan of LBGT. etc.

She writes at least a lot of her songs and she writes some pretty catchy stuff. Have to give her that. She's also freaking hot. I don't care if she doesn't have the curves and all she's still hot guys, I mean come on.... she's also a lefty idiot. She does have a pretty clean image and does clean music and shows, that's a whole lot better than most of that music industry. She is self made, she might have all the big stuff now but when she started it was her playing her guitar and singing, no auto tune so, we should at least tell the truth about her. She's a left wing nut just like most of Nashville and hollyweird, that's enough reason by itself to not like her.

It is utterly amazing what we define as "clean" these days. I mean if she did not sing and jump around in a bathing suit for 3 hours in front of her tween demo, would she even be a billionaire? It is really quite sick and pedophilic. But hey this seems to be a common theme with the left.

If not for her cult-like MEGA popularity she would be easy to dismiss as just another woman selling her wares. I'm no prude, but there is something very twisted about a woman who gets rich prancing round in a bathing suit singing about her failed sex life to young teens. She is perpetuating the hyper-sexualization of young girls and while at the same time perpetuating the "man-hate" narrative. As a father of a daughter myself, I find it disturbing to see fathers on social media bragging about spending $3k to take their tween to her concert. I have unfollowed more than one.

Back when I was young this was going on but we didn't have the benefit of hindsight to see exactly what the hyper-sexualization of young girls would do to them , and society as a whole........ We have no such excuse now.

She writes at least a lot of her songs and she writes some pretty catchy stuff. Have to give her that. She's also freaking hot. I don't care if she doesn't have the curves and all she's still hot guys, I mean come on.... she's also a lefty idiot. She does have a pretty clean image and does clean music and shows, that's a whole lot better than most of that music industry. She is self made, she might have all the big stuff now but when she started it was her playing her guitar and singing, no auto tune so, we should at least tell the truth about her. She's a left wing nut just like most of Nashville and hollyweird, that's enough reason by itself to not like her.
She is no dummy.
For the past 100 years there have been many entertainers on the way to the top and they self destructed.
I'll throw one name out there... Britney Spears. Probably started out similar to Swift but imploded.
But again, look at Madonna... A pretty good run. $$$
All the way back to Marilyn Monroe.... Fast track and then boom....
There are many, many more examples.
I hear the snide remarks about Swift flying her plane back to watch the Super Bowl.
You can bet your ass that plane will be full of people that can make her the most money. Japanese / Asians
Japanese would spend big bucks to tag along with Swift and come to the Super Bowl in America.
If you look at her schedule during the football season she will be in Canada... Go figure.
Once you cut through the bull shit you will strike gold........ It's just business.

I said writes music as in the lyrics, she wrote all of the songs on her original albums back when it was country. Since this was well before AI and a huge record deal that would afford her a bunch of people to do shit for her I’m going to assume she has at least some talent for writing music.
This is actually factually incorrect. Some of her early songs were not written by her.

She is no dummy.
For the past 100 years there have been many entertainers on the way to the top and they self destructed.
I'll throw one name out there... Britney Spears. Probably started out similar to Swift but imploded.
I hear the snide remarks about Swift flying her plane back to watch the Super Bowl.
You can bet your ass that plane will be full of people that can make her the most money. Japanese / Asians
Japanese would spend big bucks to tag along with Swift and come to the Super Bowl in America.
If you look at her schedule during the football season she will be in Canada... Go figure.
Once you cut through the bull shit you will strike gold........ It's just business.
Brittany Spears is a fucking idiot. Swift isn’t my kind of music or my kind of performer, but she’s not an idiot as far as I can tell

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
She hit a billion last year , something strange about her body that's not appealing like a Carrie Underwood is . Is she trans or a biological woman ?

Atleast she doesn't have the Gaga bulge.

TS is just like Tom Cruise to me. Great entertainer, and I enjoy many of of Cruises movies, but I’m fully aware he’s a batshit crazy nut job off-screen.

This is actually factually incorrect. Some of her early songs were not written by her.
My only knowledge of her stems from when I was a teenager and she was the hot blonde country singer that was only a couple years older than me. Once I got older she stopped singing country and I stopped caring.

Maybe I’ll start caring again when I start hearing her on the bluegrass channel.

TS is just like Tom Cruise to me. Great entertainer, and I enjoy many of of Cruises movies, but I’m fully aware he’s a batshit crazy nut job off-screen.
Cruise is kind of a puke. From today's bunch of actors I prefer Brad Pitt. Just watched him in FURY and he did a great job.

The Swifty news this morning was that, due to all the Super Bowl related airplanes coming to Las Vegas... There will not be a parking space for her plane. They have all been reserved..... LOL

No mention of a plane landing, letting passengers off and then flying to Podunk to lay over. I'm sure that flight crew will enjoy a quiet weekend.

My daughter said she wanted to go see her in New Orleans until I showed her the ticket prices. I looked up the prices, and they are, on average, about $2500 each, probably more that that. Now, there are three shows in New Orleans, and the Dome will probably seat 85,000 people for this concert. That one weekend will bring in almost $640,000,000 for three shows. And that's not counting food, drink, merchandise, parking, etc.
That's frikkin retarded.

My daughter said she wanted to go see her in New Orleans until I showed her the ticket prices. I looked up the prices, and they are, on average, about $2500 each, probably more that that. Now, there are three shows in New Orleans, and the Dome will probably seat 85,000 people for this concert. That one weekend will bring in almost $640,000,000 for three shows. And that's not counting food, drink, merchandise, parking, etc.
That's frikkin retarded.
Half a billion. She will only get 1/3 or so but thats still pretty good for 9 hours work. :whistle:

The Swifty news this morning was that, due to all the Super Bowl related airplanes coming to Las Vegas... There will not be a parking space for her plane. They have all been reserved..... LOL

No mention of a plane landing, letting passengers off and then flying to Podunk to lay over. I'm sure that flight crew will enjoy a quiet weekend.

The wife is in that business, she tells me that it is a land, unload, then take off again type deal. It really is pretty common at the big events.

I am sure someone somewhere has the strings to have a parking spot, but not your average business jet owner. What does that say about it.

The wife is in that business, she tells me that it is a land, unload, then take off again type deal. It really is pretty common at the big events.

I am sure someone somewhere has the strings to have a parking spot, but not your average business jet owner. What does that say about it.
It's an expensive "Club". Could buy a "tank of gas" for that plane for what a parking spot would cost.
Tax deduction = Cost of doing business.
1706899609593.jpeg

That's frikkin retarded.

So I thought that price was insane so I went and looked, looks like they were originally between $800 and $1,500 depending on the location with the $2,500 prices being second hand as they pretty much sold out in seconds.

Still that’s $300 million for 3 nights and the scalpers and second hand market is making a killing.

She was a tall, skinny, squint eyed blond wearing a lot of makeup that played music I didn't care for so I forgot about her. Now because of Travis Kelse she has been brought back to my attention and is just an older version and the only reason I remember anything about her is TV showing her during KC games. Kelse will have song written about him before long. If I never heard or saw anything about her again it would suit me just fine.

I am going on to something else that doesn't concern Taylor Twit.

Y’all were right.

Whole thing is a psyop

And the dumbass woman are lapping it up. They will go out and vote for pants shitter or whoever TAylor swift tells them too.

This is getting posted all over Facebook by “conservative” wonen

E3860191-75C8-4108-BF0F-60732A733A8F.jpeg

70ADE3C6-5FEF-46E3-AECA-032BE1D64116.jpeg

485F49D0-439E-4DA7-8661-E5E88E97B700.jpeg

More suffering from suffrage

She is no dummy.
Add to that list Mariah Carey, when she was with Tommy Mitola, she was wholesome and made half way decent music, they split and she became a whore and has been pretty much a train wreck since…. Don’t care for swift or the swifties, but due to todays social media, she’s made the best of it