• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is the best powder for 6.5 Creedmoor (even if not available)

tumblr_o326onsDVm1rfd7lko1_r1_500.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

If you don't already get why a super broad open ended, borderline ridiculous question like the OP's generates hostility then no one will be able to explain it to you.
Why be a jerk? You do have the choice to simply say nothing and not even click on the post since it hurts your sensibilities so much.

Reactions: Mainer
Why be a jerk? You do have the choice to simply say nothing and not even click on the post since it hurts your sensibilities so much.
hey....HEY....
you responded to a 2 year old thread, that's on you....308 was a dick long before then and still a dick to this day. He's quite consistent, deal with it bro.....

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
A4350 give a little better accuracy than H4350 for me. The sweet spot is slower for the A4350. I can get the same velocity before pressure with each, but H4350 takes a whopping 3.2 less grains to achieve top velocity.

rl17 or h100v between the two you will need to use the least amount of powder to get great speeds , h4350 or imr 4350 both work exceptionally well

hey....HEY....
you responded to a 2 year old thread, that's on you....308 was a dick long before then and still a dick to this day. He's quite consistent, deal with it bro.....
Nothing for me to deal with because personally I could care less…but…there’s still no sense in belittling someone just because they do not do things the way you want…kinda like you. As for it being 2 years old…hum…it’s still on here for people to view so deal with it.