• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is the best pvs14 helmet mount?

XP1K

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2017
Texas
What's the best way to put a single pvs14 on a helmet?

Currently I have an old bayonet style rhino mount with the gi J arm. It wiggles around too much and I don't like it.

I like this setup. Is this over complicating things, or is there a cheaper, or shall we say, more cost effective way of doing this ?

How would something like the norotos lo-sto with the dovetail and and the nosefighters AX14-pro work ?

I'm not digging how high the pvs14 is in the flipped up position in my current setup.

I have a G24 and the AX14-Pro. The extra "knuckle" for articulation is nice.
I also have the MRX-Pro for my Breach. So far, both are nice and wiggle-free in the G24.

Reactions: XP1K
The hot ticket for a single PVS-14 is the Norotos INVG Hyper mount. The dual dovetail adapter allows you to switch eyes easily and the mount twists to allow very close storage.

I’ll second the notion on the INVG w/dual dovetail adapter. I really like being able to twist the nod sideways after rolling the mount up - helps keep me from bumping it on the truck headliner. Haven’t experienced any wobble either, and adjustments are nice.

Reactions: XP1K
I'll look into the hyper mount. Saw it on youtube but didn't look into it.