• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is their problem? What is causing this shit?

NFw1krk.jpg

If you read this article to the end, you will see Rob Peters, Lori Lightfoot, and Brandon Johnson downplay this MAYHEM to such an extent that they makes themselves out to be blind fools, unable to see the reality of the situation even though there’s no shortage of video. Their lunacy, along with others who support them, is why this will never get fixed and only get worse until everyone with a brain has left downtown Chicago as it becomes overtaken by the west and south side peoples.

I always find it interesting that the leaders supporting such MAYHEM are nowhere to be found during the event. I think when stuff unfolds, and it will again, they should quickly round up these fool leaders and drop them into the middle with a bullhorn with no police nor bodyguards, just like the victims, to see if they can restore order. Brandon thinks these kids just need adult supervision; well Brandon, show us some real leadership and start supervising all these kids who obviously have never had adult supervision in their lives. Can’t wait to see that.

I think we should do a school program with North Korea. Where US kids have to go spend 1 year living in North Korea, so they can see what real oppression is.

This, while it’s never going to happen, is one of the best ideas yet. Some people say they want to see kids have to serve in the military for two years after high school. I say absolutely not to that as our modern military is full of woke victim mentality weaklings and we don’t need to train up an army those types. Now if the military was like it was 40 or more years ago, heck yeah!

Reactions: wildcats
I wonder if the fiance will be invited to the white hou……oh never mind, this would only happen if the victim had a gun and shot the perp…..then perp would be invited to the White House and the victim would be in jail.

Last edited:
They're mad about being raised in fatherless homes. They're mad their mom raised them in such poor conditions. They can't express that anger toward their mom b/c she was the only one who expressed any semblence of caring or love. So, they sublimate that anger and project it onto others.

The next uprising has been planned. Let‘s see how the Berwyn police handle it as that’s outside of the city of Chicago. Here is the police chief in Berwyn; now show us your stuff Mr. Cimaglia.

I was attacked when I was six years old by a black teenager that was three times my size. I have the scar to show for it. I've had that scar since 1964. It's not going to happen to me again. With that said, these attacks are not new.

She followed him to his room where he used a key to get in the door but why didn't he use the key to get in the building? He was forcing an altercation, that's why.

The race of the attackers is not mentioned. That only leaves one option.

At first I thought the black guy was promoting a position that race had nothing to do with the situation but his comments get better. He does say that there is a reason white people are concerned about black on white violence. That's because, blacks are really causing the violence.

It's refreshing to hear a black man talk objectively about the black on white violence problem. The black population need to look in the mirror because they are a major part of the problem.

some people believe “they” want a race war…………

The next uprising has been planned. Let‘s see how the Berwyn police handle it as that’s outside of the city of Chicago. Here is the police chief in Berwyn; now show us your stuff Mr. Cimaglia.

What they need to have there is the National Guard with rubber bullets .

The only thing the police chief will get done is eating a dozen jelly doughnuts.

What they need to have there is the National Guard with rubber bullets .

The only thing the police chief will get done is eating a dozen jelly doughnuts.

The blue no go zones will have to be put under DOJ supervision for 40 years like the South was under the Voting Rights Act.

The national Guard will have to be sent in and the mob rounded out and stabilization operations conducted.

Then the police rebuilt.

The National Guard? Do they actually get real bullets with ROE that would actually stop the threat....ha ha I doubt it, but they do get to carry that scary looking black rifle with probably no magazine let alone bullets......Yeah that will show em.....LOL

Reactions: Longshot231