• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos What is this????

Re: What is this????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trmorris21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet it tastes like chicken?????
laugh.gif
</div></div>
Would be my guess that thing eats chickens.

camel spider, i havd a run in with one of thoes, well it and a full clip of m92 fs bad self

where the hell you take that pic???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My money is that it's one of these!
eek.gif
</div></div>

How did you get the pic of my ex's snatch

You could always use RAID FOGGERS like flash grenades and toss them in thru the door opening!

The scary thing about camel spiders is that they have anesthetic on their legs so when you are sleeping they can walk on you in your rack and you can't feel it very easily. My dad caught some pretty sick ones in Saudi in the early 80s. The sand vipers are pretty sick too I here.
Justin

KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!!!!!!!! I think it looks bigger because it is zoomed in on the corner of a window. But it is still large none the less. I believe the word flamethrower comes to mind with this picture.

Holy shit, i thought i was the only one that shit himself and cried when a spider came along. Thanks for making me feel better gents. By the way i wont sleep for two days after seeing that fucker, mods please no more spider pics!!! Fuck im a pussy when it comes to those.

SHIT!
I got bit by a recluse this year. Noticed in when traveling for work in Iowa. Left a nasty ass wound right on my colorbone. I got lucky and only have a minor scar now and suffered no major tissue damage. That damn thing is fucking nasty looking. Spiders never bothered me that much, but now they freak me the fuck out!

Makes you wanna double check your boots and bivy before crawlin in thats for sure! +1 on the flame thrower!! Cook that big bitch!

Speaking of checking for boots, I once lost a wasp I was trying to kill in the house. Guess where it ended up. Yeah in my boot. Stung my under my big toe nail on my right foot. That was not a pleasant day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My money is that it's one of these!
eek.gif
</div></div>

There something about that alien I find myself strangely attracted too...

my vote is for a camel spider, get a skewer, BBq sauce, and a weber.

1. stab with skewer
2. drown in bullseye hickory bbq sauce
3. cook on grill medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes

Yum!

Haven't you seen AVP!?!? I'd get the hell out of dodge before the bigger aliens or predators start showing up!

Goto mytee damn. My girlfriend's legs would give out and she'd hit the floor paralyzed with fear while crying, just like she does when she sees a clown.

Damn,

Ya'll need to stay inside if a spider drives you up on a chair screaming like a bitch.

You would be amazed the kind of critters that crawl on you when you get down to their level. If it can't kill me quick, I am usually not worried about it.

Definitely don't ever go diving or into triple canopy jungle. There are critters out there that will eat you, shit you out and then let other things eat you again.

Yeah I vote Cane Spider, I remember when I was a kid in Honolulu we had one run across our front door. I was about 3 years old and I remember it like yesterday. Prolly because it was bigger than my head and weighed more than my Haole ass!

Never the less, you guys are all pussy's, Bear Grills would have gave that bitch an upper cut then took a big ol bite out of it before it woke up! hahahaha

Well, this is interesting. I think the perspective is a bit off, making it look huge! Actually, looks like a brown huntsman spider, also known as a cane spider. They are very common and get quite large. Check out pictures here:
Cane spider

I still say unload a couple of clips into it, cuz these things creep me out!

I don't know WTF it is but I sure as hell wouldn't try to squash it with a shoe. It would probably take the shoe from you and beat your ass with it!

It must be a camel spider that made a trip to Chernobyl because none I've ever seen looked like that and I used to live under a nest of them.

my wife would have a heart attack no kidding if she saw that in the house.

could be an alien from uranus!

if that was in australia i would say it was a med sized huntsman spider and that thay are often in pairs.
you should try it when there behind the sunviser of your car and they land in your lap while wearing shorts when you flip it down its amazing just how fast you can stop mind you i did take out a white post on the side of the road while stopping.

"Get away from me, you eight legged freaks"..... chick chick BOOM, chick chick BOOM,

It could be the future picture of what my wife is gonna make for Christmas dinner

Looks like what we used to call a doorknob spider in Florida. I guess technically it's a type of huntsman and the largest spider in the continental U.S.

They never used to bother me much, even though you could actually hear them walking on the walls and ceiling in the dark. Then one night I woke up spitting legs, and that pretty much ended my ambivalence toward eight-legged critters.

The one in the picture would be DRT if I saw it...a rolled up magazine or a double-barrel shotgun works great!

Don't know what the hell it is, but if I were in a hide and saw that critter, they'd put me in front of a firing squad for desertion in the face of the enemy!!!

Don't abide no spiders, specially one like that!!!!!

Seriously...WTF is that thing. Do you live near a nuke plant or something?

I would hit that thing with my machete... if I didn't already know that it would brush it off and laugh at me for doing so

Is that tape holding it up, close to the corner?

It looks like someone made it and used pipe cleaners for legs. It looks like one that I made to scare a co-worker, he was scared s*it less of spiders. He screamed like a little girl.

I am sitting here laughing my a** off reading all the posts!