• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is your defensive go to rifle? Now use a Sig.

Re: What is your defensive go to rifle? Now use a Sig.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Georgeofthejungle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll Grab my M1A with my 6-Pak bandolier full of well, you guessed it, 6- 20 round mags packed up tight..

And when I'm found dead, Rifle by my side someone will remark as the somber music plays....Here lay's a Rifleman...No sir , he were'nt Tacticool , jus regular ...Cool..
George of the Jungle.</div></div>

When they find me dead, with my M1A EBR by my side it will have been empty and broken in half because after expending all my ammo I beat another 6 to death before I was taken out myself. Pistol worn out and empty, steam coming off of the barrel.

...Spartans never die.
wink.gif

Remington 870 Marine Magnum, sit back and wait for the door to open.

I have been using one of these bad boys with a variety of ammunition. Rocks, chunks of glass, and good old ball bearings have provided excellent terminal ballistics on all sorts of vermin.
slingshotr.jpg

If the shit really hits the fan I fall back on my rubber band gun. I'm a regular deadeye dick with this mofo!
ruberbandgun.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWRC556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your go to defensive rifle? If you could take one in a Katrina situation, what would it be?

I went from an AK to an M4 but now use the Sig. It seems to be the best of both worlds.

An AR is great for clean patrols in resupplied areas but my rifle must fire every time.
http://www.madogre.com/interviews/Hate_the_AR15.htm </div></div>

It should be noted that in a "Katrina situation", most folks would lose whatever weapon they chose when the autorities come around gathering them up. I don't remember hearing about any big firefights when they did it during Katrina...
For those who <span style="text-decoration: underline">will</span> give up their weapon in such a scenario, may I suggest a NEF single shot 12 ga. or a Crickett .22 with the pink stock, as neither of these will hurt as bad as losing your prized gas gun?
smirk.gif

Which defensive rifle would I grab?

I wouldn't grab any rifle... I'd just call Chuck Norris. Done.

I mean look at this dude...

chuck-norris-2.jpg