• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is your favorite quote/saying?

Re: What is your favorite quote/saying?

"Do you know how many rednecks it takes to raise a billion dollars?....Over a billion" - Daniel Tosh, yesterday.

"Son, you were born two weeks late, and you've been late ever since." - my father

"I cut it too short! I cut it again and it was still too short." -also my father.

22 years in the USAF will get a man pretty witty, or any other one of our fantastic military branches as well. Thank you vets!

Love him, funny man he is!!

Fuck Me and I hate fat ladies they stink my father son you were born a hundred years too late I always wanted to be a gun fighter and a Indian fighter now I am married to a native girl and she beats me with a demilled H&K barrel when I buy to many guns.

Historical
“Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
George S. Patton

From my childhood
"You are so dumb. You wouldn't know what to do with a credit card in a whore house."
My 7th grade football coach

Shakespeare
"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
Malvolio from Twelfth Night

Song Lyric
"You're not the best... but you're the best that I can do."
Charlie Robison

"You can wish in one hand, and shit in the other, then see what weighs more."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tamu98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From my childhood
"You are so dumb. You wouldn't know what to do with a credit card in a whore house."
My 7th grade football coach

</div></div>

Mike Leech?

Regarding a former TX governors candidate about relaxing and enjoying an inevitable rape:

"In Texas, it is considered OK to occasionally step on your own dick.

It is it not OK however, to stand there and grind the sumbitch into the dust under your boot."

I have 2

This aint my 1st rodeo just my 1st rodeo with all clowns and no cowboys

person: Im gona pound the snot out of you
you: Aint nothing stoping you but fear and common scene

"That broad's so ugly she could make a freight train take a dirt road." - My father

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steven Dzupin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-size: 17pt"> </span> <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Fuckin- A</span></span> </div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Ditty Bag</span></span>.

I stayed at a friends one summer and everytime we screwed something up,his dad would yell, SHIT THE BED BRAD.

After recieving an unreasonable request with an old boss asking for the moon our ops CSM said,
"Well shit, I wish my wife had bigger tities and a tighter pussy but I have to work with what I got!"

""Never, never, never give up.""

I agree because if you give up you are a loser.

"You are the only person I know with a platoon of people waiting for you in hell." my BN commander

From my XO in '09 to a problem soldier
"Go ahead and cry, I skin my mule with your tears"
"Put this road guard vest on, I don't want anyone to mistake you for a soldier, I mean, it's for your safety"

From my wife
"I like to use the criticism sandwich with my husband. One good thing, one bad thing, and another good thing. If that doesn't work, he responds to violence. Just hit him and he'll listen."

Another from my XO (about me)
"He is very crude but effective, put all the retards under him, he speaks their language."

My favorite (a pick up line)
"Hi.......you'll do"

Among other evils which unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. Niccolo Machiavelli

"Im here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm fresh out of bubblegum" - Rowdy Roddy Piper in "They Live"
smile.gif

"Don't go Ninja-in nobody at don't needs Ninja-in"

"There's no crying in baseball."

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant it's just that they know so much that isn't so"

Ronal Wilson Reagan

"Satisfaction is the death of desire."

"Tonight we dance, for tomorrow they release the dogs."

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

If you looking for sympathy, it lies between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.

"Don't just stare it, it ain't gonna suck itself"
-MJ Duffy
A Conductor I work with. It's engraved on his Zippo.

"your ass is as big as two ax handles and a can of chew"
my ex g/f's dad talking to his daughter...and she was that big

"No man is invincible, and therefore no man can fully understand that which would , make him invincible. Even with complete and thorough study there is always the possibility of being defeated and athough one may be expert in a particular form, mastery is something a man never stops seeking to attain. It is doubtful that anyone truly understands the 'real' way of strategy, much less truly lives it. Yet military leaders must have some understanding of strategy and they must pass it on to their warriors, regardless of the limitations of their own understanding.
There is no one way to salvation, whatever the manner in which a man may proceed. All forms and varitions are governed by the eternal intelligence of the Universe that enables a man to approach perfection. It may be in the arts of music and painting or it may be in commerce, law, or medicine. It may be in the study of war or the study of peace. Each is as important as any other. Spiritual enlightenment through religious meditation such as Zen or in any other way is as viable and functional as any 'Way.' Certainly in the 'Way' of the sword or the fist. A person should study as they see fit." -Miyamoto Musashi

"The idea that our minds can play tricks on us, leading us to believe in a distorted reality, even in fantasy and confabulation, is deeply disturbing. If we can't trust our own minds to tell the truth, what is there left to trust?" -Loftus and Ketcham

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought, it is founded on our thoughts, it is made up of our thoughts." -Buddha

"I ain't a killer but don't push me...
Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy"

- Tupac Shakur
6/16/71-9/13/96

AKA: 20th century Nostradamus

A friend of mine in his sixties... "Got plenty of lead in my pencil, but I have nothing to write on!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A friend of mine in his sixties... "Got plenty of lead in my pencil, but I have nothing to write on!" </div></div>

thats gonna be my new tag line!

"Look at me with both eyes when I'm talking to you!"

My buddy Ethan to our other buddy Sam (Sam has a lazy eye)

"You gotta risk it to get the biscuit." -SGT Mike Sanchez
(Just a friend of mine. I know he didn't say it first, but I heard it from him first. and I love it, haha)

You cant win the Kentucky derby with a mule...My father

I sure hope you fuck better than you.......................

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war

ok i read through alot of these but ill give a few....

Guns kill people just like spoons made Rosie O'Donald fat.

I miss my Wife.......Here you try.

When a job did not get done..... Nobody did the job Anybody could do only because Everybody thought that Somebody would do it.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will never work again..

What if frogs had wings....Would it still bump its ass every time it jumpped.

Commonsence is not a common virtue.

DYSLEXICS UNTIE!!!!

Freedom is a right provided to you by those who sacrifice and fight.

USMC travel agents to Allah.

You say you want to be right there in the midst of action going hand to hand. I say give me a radio and watch the fireworks. Thanks go out to Arty.

Smokeing kills my ass... Smoking saves lives cause it keeps people like me from choking THE SH@*T OUT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!

I am f@#king this chicken, you just sit back and watch the feathers fly.... .....Me to a second LT after grabbing the radio from him , aborting the fire mission for giving out our coord to the gun line.

Officers is the political indefrence between action and congress.

Wanna take a hill send the Marines. Wanna occupy a hill send the Army. Wanna retake a hill, send the Marines.........Recounting my uncles tales in Vietnam.

If you can read thank a teacher. If you can read English thank a VET.

Welp time to take some LT's out for swim qual.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." THEODORE ROOSEVELT (Paris Sorbonne,1910)

lots of favorites, but lately I'm kind of partial to this:

For Your Safety:

HAVE A PLAN
TO KILL
EVERYONE YOU
MEET
-
Complacency Kills

Sign on the Door of the Marine Corps
India Company’s Combat Operations Center
Fallujah, Iraq 2008

Accumulated knowledge is not the same as intelligence.