• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is your favorite quote/saying?

Re: What is your favorite quote/saying?

"Dont put words in my mouth or Ill put something in yours"

Someone says "Thats a good idea"

my response "I never had a bad one"

I wish I could say that I've never had a bad idea, but, while I am deluded, I'm not <span style="font-weight: bold">THAT</span> deluded.

So many to choose from,
"Would rather you owe me than beat me out of it"
"No matter how good looking she is,there's some guy some where that's really sick of her shit"

"Beware the man with only one gun,he probably knows how to use it"

"I could tell you where to go so god damn nice you couldn't wait to get there"

"Stupid hurts"

I love saying this to people

"Don't you go away mad, just f**k off!"

Seems a little ironic. I didn't take the time to go thru all the comments, but in the first few pages I didn't see hardly anyone's favorite quote matching their own signature quotes!
confused.gif

(exception: CDiPrecision)

"Gayer than cum on a mustache"
Seen it on the Hide somewhere.

"With my luck, if I fell into a barrel of tits, I would come up sucking my thumb"

Some days!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: d.hodgee<span style="font-weight: bold"></div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You can hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first." </span>
-guy at work (talking to management) </div></div>

One of my absolute favorites.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bad timing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kill one bird with two stones...
</div></div>

"Fuck the stones use a shotgun." My dad

"If you wish to leave the car alive never let the women drive." Unknown

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: __JR__</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beauty is a light switch away </div></div>

Or, "Go ugly early"..
grin.gif

"Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote control."

From Daniel Tosh stand up

I always wondered if those WWJD bracelets worked, so I bought one the other day. Well, a few minutes later, I was on a plane and this little kid was kicking my seat repeatedly, while his sister sang along with her walkman and their mother just sat there. I almost turned around and went off, and then I caught sight of my bracelet. What WOULD Jesus do? So I lit them on fire and sent them all to Hell.

I'd have to take some time to really think up a favorite...but here's one from an author who I hold in high esteem:

"Nothing of value is free. Even the breath of life is purchased at birth only through gasping effort and pain. . . . The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion . . . and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself--ultimate cost for perfect value." -Starship Troopers (Heinlein)

Direct from the mouth of my late departed Sgt. Gerry Kelly

1) Never underestimate the element of human stupidity
2) Never underestimate the element of human greed
3) Never ever point a gun at anybody you are not prepared to shoot.....

"forgivenens is between them and God....I'm here to arrange the meeting"

My all time favorite is John Wayne in The Sands Of Iwo Jima:
"I'll do the master mindin' around here! If you're nervous count your toes."

"If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's scrotum to a car's battery cables will save one American GI's life, then I have just two things to say: Red is positive. Black is negative."

Sign over our office entrance:

Everyone brings joy into this office,some when they come in and other when they leave"

"Son, don't have the mouth of an alligator if you have the ass of a humingbird"-Larry Sr. Bostick

The 6 P's
Proper planning
prevents piss poor performance

No one plans to fail! They fail to plan!

A quote by my mother. Son, take care of what you have at home or someone else will. She wasn't lying either!!!!

"Digressions, objections, delight in mockery, and carefree mistrust are signs of health; everything unconditional belongs in pathology"

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid."

Friedrich Nietzsche

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do. If you do, name it after me."
My Dad on a Saturday night as I was leaving for the bar.

"Somebody hold my beer & watch this!"
Me

"I've eaten shit that would make a maggot puke,so this ain't bad",when asked how the food was at an expensive restaurant.

are your ears painted on
" " eyes " "

you : can your dick touch your a$$
bone head : yes
you : well go F yourself

take a spoon full of cement and harden the fuckup

go to the office and get your self a 1d10t form

Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting and drinking. If you cheat, may it be a death; if you steal, may it be a heart; if you fight, may it be for your Brother; and if you drink, may it be with me.

Always go straight forward. If you meet the devil, cut him in half and go between the pieces. (Wm. Sturgis, clipper ship captain.)

"Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things." Peter F. Drucker

I disagree. You can be lucky and think "it works for me" for years. If you never run into that guy - you'll never know. We don't train to beat the adversary. We train to the point where the only adversary that could possibly beat us is ourselves. And then we have to watch for the lucky bastard. I don't want to be faster than hadji, I want to be faster than everybody, including tomorrow faster than I was today. I don't want to shoot better than some skell on the street, I want to shoot better than everybody, including myself yesterday.
-SSFD

"You do not stand alone brother. We are with you. All who ever held the line and fell alone, facing the enemy. We are with you, and when your end comes, you will join us. And we will stand with the next brother....who stands alone."

But death replied: ˜I choose him.' So he went,
And there was silence in the summer night;
Silence and safety; and the veils of sleep.
Then, far away, the thudding of the guns.
-Siegfried Sassoon (1886-1967)

See Armaments 3:16 in the Old Testament "And the Son of God, in need of protection from His enemies, did hard fit His Kart barrel into John, Son of Brownings, great genius and smote the non-believers with Great Fury in His Divine Mercy. Upon His birth, there was a number on His body and that number was Nineteen hundred and eleven. And so it is written, for thine is the Kingdom, the Stopping Power and the Glory and His magazine shall have no end. Amen."

"Excuses are for losers; professionals identify the problem, fix it, and move on."

It's a long road out of Hell when you refuse to do the Devil's work. Believe me when I say all is not well, and if I have time to kill, I'll be back for you.
(Can anyone identify the source for this???)

Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right. Show welcome and good cheer to all of true heart.

"The odds of getting into a knife on knife fight is slim and if it happens, you fucked up everything from the moment you opened your eyes in the morning." Sneaky SF Dude

*I wanted a fine blade for a while now because I've shot a couple people and I can't wait to stab one.-TIMMY

"Look, it is the four pillars of the male heterosexual psyche. We like: naked women, stockings, lesbians and Sean Connery best as James Bond. Because that is what being a boy is."
- Steve, 'Coupling'

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft." T. Roosevelt

“The average American walks about 900 miles a year. Another study found that Americans, on average, drink about 22 gallons of alcohol a year. That means that, on average, Americans get about 41 miles to
the gallon.”

“...and I don't think he even knows it...Walks around with a half-assed grin...If he feels fear, he don't show it. Just rides into hell and back again.”

I find that, as a general rule, if you can see all the way through their head, you used enough gun.

Professional, well-executed violence never leads to more violence because, you see, afterwards, the other guys are all dead.
-- Gen. (ret.) Richard E. Hawley

"Stand rigid, for the next battle. Peace means reloading your guns"

"I once saw a man shot at point blank range 37 times in the head and 14 times in the chest with a 9mm and he was still able to finish the Ironman competition (he only placed 4th, though) and then wrestle a grizzly bear into submission. On the other hand, I once saw a man shot from 75 yards with a .45ACP. The round grazed his left pinky which blew his right arm and leg completely off his body and caused his brain to explode. Then his goldfish died."

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America” for an amount of “up to and including my life.”

Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword.
You can't feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight.
- The Havamal

Your best?!?! Losers always talk about doing their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!

The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.

"There's no I in team. There's no U in reality either."

"There's no I in team, but there are 3 u's in shut the fuck up" - somebody here on the Hide.

That guy has killed more people than cancer.....

I tell the truth, that way I don't have to remember what I said.
..........................Abraham Lincoln

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun."

Ash - Army of Darkness

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TLong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your favorite quote/saying? </div></div>"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty, safe and and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally used up, thoroughly worn out and loudly proclaiming, WOW...WHAT A RIDE!"

"Their is no such thing as advanced shooting skills, just perfect execution of the fundamentals under stress."

"Amateurs practice till they can do it right, professionals practice till they cannot do it wrong."

"Better to die on your feet than live on your knees."

"You can always make money in life, but, you can never make TIME. Once TIME is spent, you can never get it back. Spend your TIME wisely. Money will come & money will go, TIME only goes..."

-I'm not sure who all to credit with these memorable (to me anyway) quotes, but if you know...let me know.

"If everything happens for a reason, give things a reason to happen"me