• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is your funniest trigger that gets someone butthurt on the Hide?

20210818_231154.jpg

My Savage shoots one ragged hole all day . When I do my part .
Trump lost get over it .
You shouldn't be able to concealed carry without training from Tim Kennedy .
I've been trying to reach your mom about my extended boner .

Supersonic transition is not the reason for poor accuracy with 22lr Mini-mags, even if y'er rifle "likes" it. :sneaky:

Last edited:
"Can anyone tell me what my Premier 3-15, single turn is worth? I was going to build a USMC clone with it but I have become interested in other things........"

Posted in every forum except the PX.

Reactions: Average guy
"I donated my guns at a local police event to have them shipped to help the freedom fighters in the Ukraine. I hope SoD Austin and JC Milley are doing their best to get our military involved."

"Check out my new Condor plate carrier and load out ensemble. It's as good as anything Crye makes and a great savings."

for the record, I sold all my semi automatic weapons because it was the right thing to do and I feel much better.

Now, what to do with all those green tips…

• Haha
Reactions: nikonNUT
Just to name a few

Clean every range trip
Vs
Clean when the rifle tells me
Vs
Never clean

Carbon ring

Carbon ring removal

How to use Jb bore paste/ abrasives

Magical velocity with no pressure signs

IOR scopes are underrated and every bit as good and reliable as ZC or TT. Also, Val has the best customer service in the industry ;)

Climate change and social justice are the most important things in our society.

USPSA is the ultimate was to test your mettle outside of actual combat.

All y'all mother fuckers can't shoot a pistol for shit and you know it......and I know it.....and you know that I know that you know it.

rofl1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JoshPutman
Any criticism of PSA will usually have someone holding theirs rocking back and forth repeating it’s just as good.