• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is your funniest trigger that gets someone butthurt on the Hide?

Contrasting the observed accuracy vs expectations of a KAC to pretty much any other AR in the market will generally get the Knights howler monkeys going…

• Haha
Reactions: Jigstick
Hit fuds with the ole....
giphy (18).gif

On the subject of ARs, after the Uvalde shooting we kept hearing about Daniel Defense. Is that a good manufacturer? Not an AR guy here obviously. :p
No clue... I'm a boomer so if it doesn't say Colt... I assume it's some kind of thing you get in a crackerjack box.

Oh, wait... that's probably going to trigger folks at a level of epic that the OP can't even comprehend!!!

Sirhr

No clue... I'm a boomer so if it doesn't say Colt... I assume it's some kind of thing you get in a crackerjack box.

Oh, wait... that's probably going to trigger folks at a level of epic that the OP can't even comprehend!!!

Sirhr

Just curious because when I heard how much the ARs that the shooter had cost, seemed kind of a small bit above average cost for an AR.

“Vermins not getting the COVID vaccines plus boosters and not masking are killing our loved ones. Trust the science!”

Blatantly cheating NHRA Pro Stock with your driver who is an international cocaine distributor stealing millions of dollars from your competitors while sanctioned by the NHRA.
Point this out have some idiot chase you around the Internet.
4FB55B97-BEBC-4D48-A1A7-8556D9B2427F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: babyguppy
Blatantly cheating NHRA Pro Stock with your driver who is an international cocaine distributor stealing millions of dollars from your competitors while sanctioned by the NHRA point this out have some idiot chase you around the Internet.
The coke was just used to finance his addiction... NHRA Pro Stock
Pro Stock isn't cheap... ;)

Blatantly cheating NHRA Pro Stock with your driver who is an international cocaine distributor stealing millions of dollars from your competitors while sanctioned by the NHRA then point this out have some idiot chase you around the Internet.
^proving points in real time^

Aw play the victim, you tried to make it sound like you were personally slighted by this so I called you out. You couldn't answer and acted like a bitch following me around saying "idiot", then YOU got butt hurt when I liked it and started doing it back because it's fun(it's the internet not real life you whiny bitch) you're still butt hurt obviously.

You took the bait, you just couldn't keep your mouth shut about it. You did well for a bit, but here we are again lol.

I'm living rent free in your head, other than this thread reminding me you aren't a thought in mine normally. Bet your BP goes up every time you see my name lol

The coke was just used to pay for his habit... NHRA Pro Stock
Pro Stock isn't cheap... ;)
Drugs and race teams wasnt uncommon back in the day. Know guys who lost companies/teams and did fed time for wanting quick money.

Do you all see you now?
Do you form sentences now?
IMG_5534.JPG

Most people didn't necessarily know it was you stupid, you outed yourself. Just couldn't keep your cock holster closed you sat there stewing and just had to say something.

You fail to see how stupid you look still being butt hurt about a story from 1992 that had ZERO bearing on your life other than "your" driver was cheated out of a win, it's pathetic really. Do you still cry about the undertaker throwing mankind through the cage at Hell in a Cell? It's staged you know(meme, if you know you know)

You're a trolls dream, luckily for you I'm just an asshole.

Last edited:
Reactions: AXEFORCE6
Does Ketchup go on Filet Mignon
When I was a kid we hunted the property of a family friend. My dad would buy ribeye steaks to grill on Friday evening. Like, prime, from a butcher shop steaks. The property owner would drown them in ketchup. He also insisted his stay on te grill until it was well done.

Reactions: The D
When I was a kid we hunted the property of a family friend. My dad would buy ribeye steaks to grill on Friday evening. Like, prime, from a butcher shop steaks. The property owner would drown them in ketchup. He also insisted his stay on te grill until it was well done.
My dad eats steak and burgers we’ll done and it fucking grosses me out. We give each other shit because I eat my steak the opposite, sometimes still cool in the center. I asked if he wanted an egg yolk on his steak the last time they visited and I thought he was going to be sick

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
My dad eats steak and burgers we’ll done and it fucking grosses me out. We give each other shit because I eat my steak the opposite, sometimes still cool in the center. I asked if he wanted an egg yolk on his steak the last time they visited and I thought he was going to be sick
Dad does the same shit. Bout 6 months ago we ordered the same steak, fillet from Outback. Mine med rare, his well done. I got a decent cut of meat about 2” thick. His was like a pancake, and looked like something used for making fajitas... he was perplexed. I had to explain to him that no steak house cook is going to ruin a decent cut of meat...

I cooked a steal dinner for a girlfriend about a month ago. She broke out some ketchup and put it on the table. I thought to myself, surely she isn’t gonna put that shit on the steak, as none of the sides required ketchup. Sure enough she starts to do it stop her and tell her to try it with out. She does and is blown away that it actually tastes good... yeah cause I know how to marinate and cook the motherfucker. About a week later same deal she doesn’t touch the ketchup... compliments the taste.

Btw if you use Heinz Ketchup... FUCK YOU!!

Dad does the same shit. Bout 6 months ago we ordered the same steak, fillet from Outback. Mine med rare, his well done. I got a decent cut of meat about 2” thick. His was like a pancake, and looked like something used for making fajitas... he was perplexed. I had to explain to him that no steak house cook is going to ruin a decent cut of meat...

I cooked a steal dinner for a girlfriend about a month ago. She broke out some ketchup and put it on the table. I thought to myself, surely she isn’t gonna put that shit on the steak, as none of the sides required ketchup. Sure enough she starts to do it stop her and tell her to try it with out. She does and is blown away that it actually tastes good... yeah cause I know how to marinate and cook the motherfucker. About a week later same deal she doesn’t touch the ketchup... compliments the taste.

Btw if you use Heinz Ketchup... FUCK YOU!!
You should have dumped her.

Reactions: akmike47
The triggers were many, but this was the best response to whatever finally set him off:

"Full poor lol. Let explain you little shit, wealth is doing what you want when you want and that DPMS is the real one not the cheese ball shit claiming the name, and will make groups better than stuff twice its price. Ive got the pics and T shirts for that too. But you missed the point your the dick because you tslk shit not knowing anything, and the dick in the story was in 1985, how many knew cars did you buy at 18? The you make fun of my stuff but have nothing but bullshit after bullshit post talking shit to anyone and everyone without a single shred of proof you even have a fucking toy pistol, and water pistol will be a step up for you, so just take your poor lazy ass worthless piece of shit self and continue on with your miserable poor ass life, while you’re working a job tomorrow without even knowing you I could bet my life on the Fact that I making, five times what you make in a month sitting on my ass every seven days so good luck motherfucker and then you continue to leave your days as we’re patchable lifelong underachiever, if you piss me off enough I might just come find you and buy you turn you into a jester so I have something to laugh at you need to learn your place you piece of shit, and lastly just the fact that you talk out of your ass like this mess we know you’re a pussy because if you ran your mouth like you doing here I’m confident within 23 hours in public somebody would smack the shit out of you like a little bitch that you are LOL, anyway thanks for making my night is gone and I’m enjoying it and I’ve degrading you anyway possible hhahahhaah"

Reactions: STex