• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is your gun collection journey? How did you start?

One day I told a guy "the suns so bright I can't even hear you right now"

It was reflecting off a window right in my face while he was talking to me.
Well, shit a bag of hot spicy pork rinds.....oh, that was yesterday...in the middle of of a meeting.

Screenshot_20220205-111931_Chrome.jpg

Ok, op. I have a story for you.
I know this guy- brick mason. Nice guy, always been in money. One day he realized his rich friends were all into cars. Classics, exotics, etc. So, suddenly, he gets into cars in a big way. He bought an original 428 cobra jet mustang, a new shelby, a new 'vette, a 66 chevelle, custom trucks, custom this and that... you get the point.
So, I see him bring his rigs to the local Car Show.
And folks start asking questions. He had done his research, and knew his answers and specs. But it was obvious, he wasn't YET a "Car Guy".

Welcome to the hide. I for one am glad for your joing a lifelong, debt creating obsession of a duty that is ours. And please, dont misconstrue this next part, but settle in. Don't try so hard. Firearms are exciting. Firearms are fun. Firearms bring people together. Sometimes agencies with the word firearms bring others and their dogs together in mass graves- but the point is, how you prove it- is not the question. The way you question is actually the answer.

Now, having lived in texas for a large and influential part of my life, I thought when I married my wife and moved to her hometown in Utah I'd be labeled a crazy gun nut.
But you should see some of these folks "collections". Cabelas don't have dick compared to some of my neighbors. And I truly feel like I am home. Me and my measley grease gun, caulk gun, air gun, staple gun, and Milwaukee 1/2".

if you aint a glowie, and i do not give a shit either way, then you are at least a knuclehead. in this day and age, asking some stupid shit like that. why not ask if we have any large sums of money in the house? or where our daughters can be found? where we keep our car keys?

so shame on you for either being stupid, or for working against the constitution.

If you think you have enough guns...........you are sorely mistaken.

BugIn

Reactions: XP1K
There are plenty of hot dykes here in Portland but they come with a lot of baggage.
Wait......what you're in Oregon, Portland no less where they just passed the most restrictive gun laws yet you're posting about all the gun shit you just bought in a month???
Troll on glow:cool:ie. Might work better on Barfcom.

How do I prove I'm not? I legit bought all of these guns / receivers.
The tin foil hat paranoid runs deep here. The same people who think you are a fed are the ones who can't help themselves and repeatedly say and post things that would get the attention of feds if they cared and were making lists.

Anyway, I have safes full now after buying my first gun in the 80's. Somewhere it changed from wants to best possible build to I don't have two of those yet.

If you ever feel content buy a 22 suppressor, it is a gateway drug to another obsession.

Oh and night vision... and thermal, must have thermal... and a flame thrower.

Have fun!

Wait......what you're in Oregon, Portland no less where they just passed the most restrictive gun laws yet you're posting about all the gun shit you just bought in a month???
Troll on glow:cool:ie. Might work better on Barfcom.

I bought them all legally, there's nothing they can do to take away my guns. All of my magazines were purchaesd before the mag ban so I'm good to go.

The tin foil hat paranoid runs deep here. The same people who think you are a fed are the ones who can't help themselves and repeatedly say and post things that would get the attention of feds if they cared and were making lists.

Anyway, I have safes full now after buying my first gun in the 80's. Somewhere it changed from wants to best possible build to I don't have two of those yet.

If you ever feel content buy a 22 suppressor, it is a gateway drug to another obsession.

Oh and night vision... and thermal, must have thermal... and a flame thrower.

Have fun!

Thank you, you're the first constructive post on this thread haha. My direction was to go for guns that can be turned into gucci/instagram builds, that I can be happy with for the rest of my life, and or are guns that are a dream of mine to own that are at least affordable, such as my Beretta 1301 Comp Pro and my B&T GHM9 Glock. I had to say no to the SCAR 17, even though it tugged at my heartstrings, but I couldn't justify spending $3k on just one firearm.

I have yet to be introduced to the world of night vision so that might come down the road after I first build out my guns. The 22LR suppressor sounds like a fun obsession, the law passes here in Oregon on Dec 8th so I still have time to pick up a decent 22LR threaded rifle (My Ruger 10/22 backpack takedown might not work too well for that).

I bought them all legally, there's nothing they can do to take away my guns. All of my magazines were purchaesd before the mag ban so I'm good to go.
". . . there's nothing they can do to take away my guns."

Print that out. Add the date. Make a poster. Hang it on the wall.

Remember - you said it would not happen - right after it happens.

I was on a budget of $18,000 and I had to ask the question of, if my state (Oregon) outlawed guns in the future, which ones would I really like to collect now.
You'd think Noveske and Radian would wise up and move to Idaho.

Reactions: Bender
Not man enough to handle the Red Ryder!!
I bet you have a man bun and drink starbucks!
Red Ryders you can only cock once.
My Crossman you can cock like 15 times for massive firepowah!
What is a manbun ?
There isn't a Starbucks for 100 miles from me.....and the 1 time I tried it, the coffee sucked.

Maaaan, if I'm ever shot to death I just HOPE there's somebody around who'll stand up and tell the world I was the realest n**** they knew. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I worked hard my whole life, 2 to 3 jobs at a time
I saved and sacrificed

Then I finally scrapped up enough cash to buy the finest firearm ever made

every mans dream

a true classic

and the finest crafted gun ever made

shoots 1/2 MOA groups all day long

My pride and joy, a Daisy Red Ryder

View attachment 8002138

SUCK IT YOU POORS!!! THIS IS WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE!!
You will shoot your eye out……

I was on a budget of $18,000 and I had to ask the question of, if my state (Oregon) outlawed guns in the future, which ones would I really like to collect now.
I'm a huge fan of Radian, and I think brand loyalty is why I bought 3 of their builder kits, while I settled for 2 Aero Precision AR-10 complete lowers due to price, and 3 glocks due to the availability of parts and mags in the case of an emergency or SHTF type situation. The rest of my guns are from differet makes and models.

If money wasn't an issue, I'd own 56 copies of Radian Model 1's in every length and configuration.
You sound like a douche that joined here some three years ago asking us which guns we thought would go up on value anticipating a ban.

Like he was going to be able to keep his guns when they banned them.

You sound British AND vaccinated.

You sound like a douche that joined here some three years ago asking us which guns we thought would go up on value anticipating a ban.

Like he was going to be able to keep his guns when they banned them.

You sound British AND vaccinated.
I don't think that was me, I've only had this account and I don't anticipate selling my firearms for any reason. I'm keeping these guns for life, even if it means I have to move to Idaho or Utah.

Guns?🤔

I just come here for the motivation.

Musta clicked on the wrong thread☹️

I'm a huge fan of Radian, and I think brand loyalty is why I bought 3 of their builder kits, while I settled for 2 Aero Precision AR-10 complete lowers due to price, and 3 glocks due to the availability of parts and mags in the case of an emergency or SHTF type situation. The rest of my guns are from differet makes and models.

If money wasn't an issue, I'd own 56 copies of Radian Model 1's in every length and configuration.
Hope youve got a good safe.

Clue to the stooopidity:
$18K to spend on guns but doesn't know how to budget to get everything he wants. Buys stuff to build over the next three years but doesn't get what he'd like to have.
Sounds like...... Alphabet story.

If I had $18K I'd buy ten oz of gold cuz I already have a turdy turdy and a shot gun. Anything more is a waste cuz the gestapo has F16 and nuclear stuff.

I had a dream given to me by god ,
and in that dream he told me to gather firearms as many as I could and safeguard them 2x2 .
well I am trying to be a better person so I started collecting with bb guns , and pellet and dart guns moved into 22 lr's of any size and shape I could get them , and on the third day god spoke to me again and reminded me there were larger calibers and to get them as well , So I did , 9mm 357 44's 454's anything I could put my grubby hands on derringers and on the 5th night god spoke again to me and told me there were guns of many many era's and that I should get and save as many of them as I could and I had to ask god where the hell does he think the money is coming from and that's were we are stuck now slowly collecting a piece now and then as I can , with an endless list of guns left to get and a dramatically shortened life to get them all in flame throwers , tanks and battle ships oh my .lol

Reactions: Sparkeytj
There are plenty of hot dykes here in Portland but they come with a lot of baggage.
I just wanted to say that goes without saying but at least the clarification is evident.

Thankyouverymuch.

By chance, do you drive a chartreuse microbus?
It was the dark of the Moon on the sixth of June in a Kenworth hauling logs.
A cabover Pete with a reefer on and a Jimmie hauling hogs.
We were hunting for bear on I - One Oh about a mile out of Shaky Town.
I said "Calling all trucks this here's the Duck and I am about to put the hammer down.

Just purchased my first gun. Still waiting for my SBR tax stamp, then it’s all mine !
1669003024670.jpeg

Once I get that I may add this to make it an Assault weapon.
1669003652627.jpeg

I heard assault weapons are the things to have.

Last edited:
Hay!
That looks like it has a magazine.
You know, the thing that goes "up" ?
It's not like...you know....more than 10 rounds, is it ?
Didn’t even notice that, hope it’s not converted to full auto. That will be another damn stamp.