• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns what is your other concealed carry?

I carry a G30 gen 4 in a SuperTuck. I love it. I'm a heavy guy, so I can kind of tuck it in on my side, but others can't. I love everything about it, which is weird because I hated Glocks until I shot a 30. I'm a 45 guy, just always have been. A friend has an XDs 45, and I don't like the feel. I think it has more perceived recoil, and I'm so used to the wide grip that it feels like the slim single stack is harder to grip for me with my fat mitts.

I have a full-size M&P 45 that is a really nice gun, but I wanted the capacity of the Glock in 45.

I have an IWB mag pouch for my Glock so I can carry an extra 10 rounds if I want to as well.

ETA: Didn't see the word "Other" in the title, sorry. I only carry the Glock.

Last edited:
Kahr P45 in a Simply Rugged holster with a NAA Mini Mag as a backup.

I carry a G23 in my vehicle but recently wanted a CC gun that I don't need a holster or wear a cover up so I went with the Kahr CM9, I can put it in my front pocket and it's no more bulge that a cell phone. So far it feeds everything I have put through it and its a safe smooth D Action pull.

After reading through all the great input here and looking at my options I went into the local shop to see if another m&p 9c would be available. As it turns out they had just gotten a Kahr P9 in on consignment for $500. It had less than 200 rounds through it and shop was actually the shop that had sold it and had done a cleaning on it a week or so previously.

That seemed like a pretty reasonable price, given the known history of it, so I am going to give it a try. Now I need to figure out what holster to get for it. Thinking about an ' in the waist band'.... any recommendations on a holster would be appreciated.

Yeah that's a pretty good deal if it's in any kind of shape at all. For a IWB holster it's hard to beat CrossBreed holsters. I didn't want to have 2 separate holsters for when I didn't want to carry in the waist band so I went with a Simply Rugged Cuda with IWB straps added. That way the holster can be worn outside the waistband on a belt or inside the waistband. It's a very nice holster to be honest.

Mostly carry a Ruger LC9 but I also carry the M&P 9c when it's not so damn hot around here

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

CZ-75 in a Galco Royal Guard in summer and in the winter a Sig P-220
also in a Royal Guard holster.

I can't hold on the these small grip guns so I use full size hand guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of the Kahr PM9. You can pocket carry it or make it disappear on a belt. The trigger is fantastic IMO. Mine has been 100% reliable even through break in...not a single hiccup. There are some great recommendations in this thread but if you're looking for something in 9mm that can be pocket carried realistically, the PM9 is one of the best options out there. The PM380 is a sweet little gun too if you want to save even more weight/size and are okay going with the .380. I have a S&W Bodyguard .380 that I bought before the PM9 and just can't seem to get rid of. It's so light, accurate, and reliable...I still carry it on days where I want the lightest possible option. It's like carrying an extra cell phone lol. That said, if I were buying a .380 today it would be the PM380.

I can make my G27 in a Milt Sparks VM2 rig with a good gun belt disappear pretty well. It's all in the rig, really. As for tupperware, you should get the one that fits you best --they're all knock offs to some degree of Glock anyway.

When I don't want to carry that or I want something light or I need a backup, I like the scandium 340PD revolver.

Good to hear. I got good deal on a PM9 that came in on consignment for $500. The shop cleaned it and checked to make sure it is flawless after the first owner put about 200 rnds through it. I looked at the Kahr 380 and while that was easier to carry I could not get comfortable with the smaller grip size. When I started to look I was surprised at the number of good options so I dont think I could have gone to far wrong regardless.

The one thing thats going to take some getting used to is the trigger. Not bad.....just different. And I continue to look for a holster although I am looking at a Crossbreed.

I'm a big fan of the Kahr PM9. You can pocket carry it or make it disappear on a belt. The trigger is fantastic IMO. Mine has been 100% reliable even through break in...not a single hiccup. There are some great recommendations in this thread but if you're looking for something in 9mm that can be pocket carried realistically, the PM9 is one of the best options out there. The PM380 is a sweet little gun too if you want to save even more weight/size and are okay going with the .380. I have a S&W Bodyguard .380 that I bought before the PM9 and just can't seem to get rid of. It's so light, accurate, and reliable...I still carry it on days where I want the lightest possible option. It's like carrying an extra cell phone lol. That said, if I were buying a .380 today it would be the PM380.

My main carry is a Springfield TRP in a Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC.

For days when I don't want to carry that much gun, I've got a really cool S&W 640 no-dash 38 marked "Tested For +P+" that I carry in a Remora.

Here's my EDC.

462860_10151004152235904_1135835024_o.jpg

Just got back from shooting my pps in 9, everyone there loved it! I think its the best shooting "little gun" out there.

H&K USPc in .45 or for secondary recently picked up a Sig in .357sig that I am really enjoying.

I carry a Sig 938.
ALOT of folks now are carrying bigger pistols.
They actually want to print so there is "NO" doubt they are packing heat.

PSE EVO 60 Lbs.
Blacked out

I've gone back and forth on CC guns also... Went through the "9mm or .45 debate" and started off with the 9mm. So I picked up a Sig 239, and loved that gun. But then ended up switching to a G19, to get the additional capacity. Then I decided I also needed a .45 for CC. So I started off with a G30, but found it a little thick. So I then ended up with a G36. While there have been some questionable reports on the G36, I have never had a single malfunction. My G36 has ran flawlessly, and it is works great for CC.

For holsters, for IWB I use Kramer, and for OWB I use Raven Concealment.

XDm 4.5 45acp or the XDs 45acp depending on what I'm doing. My other half has an XDs 45acp and an XDm 3.8 45acp.

Kimber stainless pro carry II most of the time, HK P7,or HK P30 if the wife is with me . she carries her p30. yes we have matching but hey I know ill always have extra mags right.

None....i live in CA and Orange County to top it off, dont feel like making a donation to the sherriffs campagin so, no CC for me intill I move to a free state...

None....i live in CA and Orange County to top it off, dont feel like making a donation to the sherriffs campagin so, no CC for me intill I move to a free state...

I hear you. Within CA I am fortunate to live in a county where the Sheriff is very reasonable with CC issues. Starting to look for a place to relocate outside CA.

1911, g19 or hk45c looking to try a shield and sig 239 here soon, always wanted a 38 wheel gun too as they seem so easy to carry

Glock 19, 17 or 20... the 20 is a stretch but I feel pretty comfortable when I carry it.

My primary CCW gun is either a Walther ppk/s with a galco SOB holster or a Xds in .45 with a crossbreed holster. I also have a bond arms bond ranger II in .38/.357 Magnum if I have to carry my pistol in my pocket, at the beach or wearing a shirt that I can't ccw with.