• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes What kind of adjustments does this scope have?

chriso

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2008
California
I sent a scope in to customer service so for now I have a OLD leupold on my coyote rifle. It does not have a model name on it just says leupold and the end cap has a focus adjustment that goes 40-50-100-200 and on to 400 and infinite. It's a straight 12x and when I unscrew the turrets it says 0-3-5-7-9-11-13-15 it also says 12 x. If its any help the serial number is
F241446. I just thought it was odd that it didn't say 1/4 phy I'm sure it's inches and not MOA since this is a older scope. Any help is appreciated. I'll try and get some pictures later.

Re: What kind of adjustments does this scope have?

I think the adjustment turrets are the old leupy friction locks but I don't know much about em.

If it clicks when you turn the knob then you have 1/4" clicks. If it has no knob but just a cut for a coin then you have friction adjustments. When all else fails call Leupold......

Are the numbers on a flat c clip type thin metal plate with a coin slot in the top? No turrets, just a low cap or cover?

Sounds like the gentleman already said,it has the older friction dials(no clickies).

pics would definately help.