• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes What kind of adjustments does this scope have?

chriso

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2008
California
I sent a scope in to customer service so for now I have a OLD leupold on my coyote rifle. It does not have a model name on it just says leupold and the end cap has a focus adjustment that goes 40-50-100-200 and on to 400 and infinite. It's a straight 12x and when I unscrew the turrets it says 0-3-5-7-9-11-13-15 it also says 12 x. If its any help the serial number is
F241446. I just thought it was odd that it didn't say 1/4 phy I'm sure it's inches and not MOA since this is a older scope. Any help is appreciated. I'll try and get some pictures later.

Re: What kind of adjustments does this scope have?

I think the adjustment turrets are the old leupy friction locks but I don't know much about em.

If it clicks when you turn the knob then you have 1/4" clicks. If it has no knob but just a cut for a coin then you have friction adjustments. When all else fails call Leupold......

Are the numbers on a flat c clip type thin metal plate with a coin slot in the top? No turrets, just a low cap or cover?

Sounds like the gentleman already said,it has the older friction dials(no clickies).

pics would definately help.