What Knife is in your pocket right now?

Steel head

Feral kitten
Belligerents
Aug 3, 2014
Washington
That says something about the quality of the knife.
Looks better than new, in my eyes.

Is it the light or the angle you have taken the picture?
Sorry, but it seems to have almost no edge.
:unsure:
That knife has cut sod, scraped gaskets, punched holes in drums, pried up manhole covers,cut sheathing on old steel water mains and much m more abuse.
There’s a lot of metal missing on that blade:)

BigJimFish

Belligerents
Jul 24, 2011
Columbus, OH
Leatherman Charge ti. It's about 20 years old and on it's 5th sheath at the moment. Not sure what I'm going to do when it wears out #6 as that is the last of the old Leatherman sheaths I have and the new ones are shit design compared to the old. I'll probably have to have one custom made for 4x the price. Not sure what is going on at Leatherman lately but they seem to be chasing folks from SXSW more than those from the south and southwest if you know what I mean.

Remington_Steel

Private
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2020
Drop a picture on us BigJim.

Benchmade knives are a great choice.

phil that’s very cool! SH9 mini kook Kirinite Knife. Can we get some more pics Phil? How long you been carrying that guy?

Last edited:

plong

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 13, 2010
Ohio 44685
Right now...? Sheepdog mini. Lot to like about this knife: size, blade profile, steel, ergos, overall quality... But... every time I elect to carry a non-Benchmade folder I find myself really missing the Axis lock mechanism. I absolutely love everything else about the Mini Sheepdog, but I do find myself wishing it had the Axis lock. A traditional liner-lock just doesn’t compare, IMHO.

S308W

Private
Minuteman
May 16, 2020
Benchmade Torrent 890 by Steigerwalt Design - it has spring assisted opening, a 154CM blade, G10 scales, and a deep carry clip.

Remington_Steel

Private
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2020
That’s a sic tool Phil. It has a ton of character. I can see that guy being very useful. Very thick also. I love that.

You dudes w out pictures. I heard you have the knife. I know you got a phone. Please take a picture and post it for us.

maybe we need an edc thread.

Last edited:

db2000

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2020
Mostly carry the HK these days. It’s a light and quick Amazon package opener 😂
The BM is a heavy duty workhorse I’ve had since 2005 or so. I love it and it’s my go to for real shit. Both autos.

Attachments

Reactions: Remington_Steel