• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What new gear did you get for Christmas?

Re: What new gear did you get for Christmas?

fwiw,
Wilson Stainless Micrometer Trimmer along with two bases. Have another non micrometer equipped Wilson Trimmer on a Sinclair Stand that is going to meplat trimmer duty only. Will augment my .50 BMG Giraud...
IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Hawkeye Bore Scope...
IMG_0122.jpg

Hornady Magnum Sonic Cleaner...(neat unit)
IMG_0120.jpg

1000 Lapua .260 Remington Cases, Redding Competition Bushing Die Set in .260 Remington, along with various 139-142 grain Match Bullets
IMG_0118.jpg

Galazan Hardstahl hollow ground screw driver set...
IMG_0116.jpg

Most everything is a known quantity except for the screw drivers. I've never seen anything from Galazan/CSMC that was not first class EXCEPT this set. They are bowed/crooked in various directions. The heavier drivers are straight, however, they're inserted in the handle off center. The small shafts are both bent/bowed AND put into the handles crooked. No doubt they will take them back. That is good, however, it is unfortunate that the drivers are not square. They are clearly superior to the Brownell sets on deflection when twisting large screws that need persuasion beyond oil of wintergreen and a Magnatip... Do believe the money will go toward a Brownell Set and stand.

Merry Christmas Gentlemen...

Regards, Matt
757-581-6270

Matt,
That is a nice Christmas collection you have there. You appear to have fine taste.

Merry Christmas.

AE MKIII 2.0
PH 3-15x50
FDE Viperskins
Atlas bipod
300 rds SW 175 SMK
Eagle HSRC
Storm Mini data book w/cover
Danner Explorer II
Filson grey whipcord pants & vest
Various cleaning goodies
40 lbs bison

And my favorite...
Whiskey rocks!

Shiny new fleshlight
16 oz tube of anal ease
8 bead anal beads
Gag ball
"the destroyer" buttplug
Bottle of dillo dust

Somehow my grandad new I wanted a scope that I had on hold with Euro Optics. I got a 5-25 S&B with locking turrets. He is a crafty old man!! My dad got me a set of badger rings and a drag bag. Mission success!

Wife bought me a threaded ruger 22/45. Now I have to save up for the tax stamp and Silencerco Sparrow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shiny new fleshlight
16 oz tube of anal ease
8 bead anal beads
Gag ball
"the destroyer" buttplug
Bottle of dillo dust</div></div>

Not sure I can top that!!!

All I got was an AIAX in 6.5CM.

My wife got me the campfire cooking rig. Steel Tripod that hangs large pot over campfire to cook chili and such. Pretty dag gum cool! Cant wait to go camping to try it out!

+1 on the early post about thanks to all the soldiers for allowing us to have time with our families.

PRS tripod and a Celestron Regal 80mm

Pretty damn good. I love my wife!

got the funds to inlet my stock, get a few alpha mags, thread my barrel,

got 700pcs 260 brass, 1000 140amax, 1000 cci lr primers, 16lbs h4350

A tee shirt and a piece of ass, they were both two sizes too big. MERRY CHRISTMAS

TAB Gear Sling and some Federal Gold Medal ammo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADVAUTO5488</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A tee shirt and a piece of ass, they were both two sizes too big. MERRY CHRISTMAS </div></div>

This is wrong
wink.gif

Father in law gave me an Ipad 2. Wife got me an assortment of shorts, t-shirts and socks.

A rockwell ultra sonic crafter tool, some more tool crap and a picture of my wife's new bathroom.
cry.gif

i got some money which i plan to spend on customizing my sps varmint and reloading supplies, and i also got my first case of the shingles which i'm not very thankful for.

Mike, that's awesome, dude, she's adorable!

The baby girl ain't too bad, either.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: znztiv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just my wife in Cosplay...and a PVS-14
IMG_1000001041.jpg

MerryChristms.jpg

</div></div>

Need more pix
wink.gif

My Christmas present came tonight on national television, some of you might have witnessed it. It is called Packer home field advantage, Barring a loss it is 3 weekends of pure solitude as my Packer fan wife goes to the playoffs and maybe the Super Bowl. Yes. Yes. Yes!

My wife and I don't do Christmas for each other, gave it up over 20 years ago. The frustation of not the right size, color, or brand just became a burden for a $5000.00 night.

So we turned our attention to Charity's, mostly kids, then community stuff, and even disabled Veteran's in homes. It has been 5 times more rewarding.

This year we were busier than most, didn't get as much out to needy people as usual. Partly because I have not worked since May, and we have so many young kids of friends we buy for. Friday night I did manage to give a young boy of a freind a NIB Win 9422, they haven't been made for 7-8 years.
Took him out to shoot this aft and he had a ball, and showed some potential.

Getting back to charity, the Vet thing was hard for us, personel hygiene items, blankets, warm clothes were requested, but we could not not buy for the whole home in Sheridan Wy. And they shouldn't have to ask!

Enough of the rant, I envy all the nice stuff you guys got for the holidays, really. But I hope that it wasn't charged on a credit card that you will barely pay off by next Christmas.
Family and freinds are worth way more than material bullshit.
Merry Christmas,
Miles

Oh, and Bigsky, if I could have had that roast next to my 2lb lobster tail last night I'd be in a coma today
blush.gif

Aimpoint Micro H-1
Rifles only shirts
cool.gif

TAB rear bag
Giessle SSA-E
LMT Lower Fixed A2 stock
Browning insulated socks
smile.gif

Cleaning rod, a concentricity gauge, various pistol ammo, and some Hoppes No. 9. Man, you gotta love a gal that knows you can always use some Hoppes No. 9!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, that's awesome, dude, she's adorable!

The baby girl ain't too bad, either.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Lol thanks graham,

Santa brought me a pair of much needed new sweats, 100 6BR Lapua brass, & some primers. Plus the family got together for an old fashioned Christmas that was the best gift of all.

Larry

Bushnell HDMR
KRG Folding Stock
FDAC

Hopefully I'll have a job offer from one or both companies I interviewed with as a New Year's gift.

It was the first Christmas my wife and I hosted (been married since sept 2010), so I got to spend it with my parents and in-laws, family is all that matters.

Borka MG5 kit and a ton of clothes. Best part of my Christmas was my 3 year old son Wyatt's face when he seen the Optimus Prime bike that Santa brought him. Classic!

Garmin GPS
Cabela's Gift Card
And some Cash for the most part.

I ordered myself a manners t4a and it should be ready in the next couple of weeks.

a lathe
a mill
lots of tooling
Nightforce 12x42x56 BR
not quite finshed 243 build
5 acres of land
digital SLR camers
Varget 8 pounder
clothes n stuff

No gear but I did get a Magpul 2012 calendar...
...Oh yeah and on the calendar were the dates marked for the Magpul Dynamics SPR/DMR rifle class that my wife got me into!

Triad Tactical was good to me:
Stock pack (large)
Rear wedge bag
Data book

some boolits (175gr matchkings)
mobile internet device from verizon
Midway USA pro shooting mat (on sale for $25.00!)
25rnd mag for 10-22 (Ruger model)
dual control electric blanket (very much needed as my wife and I have two TOTALLY different internal thermostat settings)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body">slippers</div></div>

I asked for a new build rifle with these specs:

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]The rifle had to be a hammer or a laser, even a hammer w/ a laser, but couldn't be a hammered laser.[/list]<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Caliber had to be FLAT shooting and capable of taking dangerous game.[/list]<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Optik had to be clear, accurate and repeatable.[/list]<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]wanted GAP camo or grey[/list]
This is what I got:
1zmfals.jpg

Got my son this for Christmas and it already pisses me off. Horrible calibration, makes it a pia to play. Gotta try and fine tune it somehow.

I couldn't be happier! Although I think the wife was confused on the color and instead of GAP or Grey, she opted for gay, or as I refer to it, DADT Digital. I'm sure the rifle is a laser, or a hammer, or both and will take any enraged animal on this planet. Not sure who the smith was, but there is a barrel stamp that appears to be a pile of dog sh!t. There are a few things I'd like to upgrade, can anyone recommend:
<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*] trigger?[/list]<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]bipod?[/list]Does anyone know if dry-firing this rifle will break the electronic firing pin?
Thanks in advance, can't wait to take this beauty to the range. Merry Christmas to all. </div></div>
I got dick for gear, but did bust a 10 point on Xmas Eve. Well, actually, I got a pretty bad ass work bench...but I have to assemble it, so it'll likely sit in the box till March or some shit. It's a Waterloo, seems heavy duty....Oh yeah, also got some Zombie targets, just not the cool, bleeding ones...and I hate anything zombie related...hold on, I got a Leatherman MUT? That's pretty cool gear.

A set of steak knives and a small chest freezer.... was hoping for a springfield loaded, but alas, I will have to buy it for myself
cool.gif

USO ST-10
Elberstock Gunrunner
TIS loop sling
Lee hand primer tool

Vortex Viper 4x16x50 PST
Hornady Lock n Load Press
TAG Intrepid Chest Rig
Santa (me) was good!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body">slippers</div></div>

I asked for a new build rifle with these specs:

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]The rifle had to be a hammer or a laser, even a hammer w/ a laser, but couldn't be a hammered laser.[/list]<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Caliber had to be FLAT shooting and capable of taking dangerous game.[/list]<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Optik had to be clear, accurate and repeatable.[/list]<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]wanted GAP camo or grey[/list]
This is what I got:
1zmfals.jpg

Got my son this for Christmas and it already pisses me off. Horrible calibration, makes it a pia to play. Gotta try and fine tune it somehow.

I couldn't be happier! Although I think the wife was confused on the color and instead of GAP or Grey, she opted for gay, or as I refer to it, DADT Digital. I'm sure the rifle is a laser, or a hammer, or both and will take any enraged animal on this planet. Not sure who the smith was, but there is a barrel stamp that appears to be a pile of dog sh!t. There are a few things I'd like to upgrade, can anyone recommend:
<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*] trigger?[/list]<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]bipod?[/list]Does anyone know if dry-firing this rifle will break the electronic firing pin?
Thanks in advance, can't wait to take this beauty to the range. Merry Christmas to all. </div></div>
I got dick for gear, but did bust a 10 point on Xmas Eve. Well, actually, I got a pretty bad ass work bench...but I have to assemble it, so it'll likely sit in the box till March or some shit. It's a Waterloo, seems heavy duty....Oh yeah, also got some Zombie targets, just not the cool, bleeding ones...and I hate anything zombie related...hold on, I got a Leatherman MUT? That's pretty cool gear. </div></div>

<span style="color: red"><span style="font-weight: bold">Yeah DO NOT buy this POS. It won't calibrate for me either and was returned. The $80 will go to my new build 6.5SLR instead...</span> <span style="color: green">happy new year</span></span>

[/quote]<span style="color: red"><span style="font-weight: bold">Yeah DO NOT buy this POS. It won't calibrate for me either and was returned. The $80 will go to my new build 6.5SLR instead...</span> <span style="color: green">happy new year</span></span> [/quote]

I wish they incorporated the Kinect sensor to this thing, would make it way better. You almost have to glue it to the center of your screen for proper calibration. What a fucktard toy....and I was hoping to teach my 2 year old some basics with it. Can't return it now, software is opened and boxes are burned....oh well, always good for a trade in at Gamestop.

Alot of orders from wives for husbands came into Impact Data Books this month!!
smile.gif

I got to watch my Daughter open her presents via google video chat from Kabul. It was awesome!