• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What Optics and mounts are you using on your Vudoo Rifle ??

My magic lot of center x is gone so with that, I don’t think I’ll be crushing them either anymore 😂

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
You're just lucky I wasn't there. :geek:

But seriously, what did you two to move up so much in the last match? Great job BTW. (y)

Reactions: Krob95
You're just lucky I wasn't there. :geek:

But seriously, what did you two to move up so much in the last match? Great job BTW. (y)
Honestly couldn’t tell ya lmao I started shooting unsuppressed and I got a nice new 2 stage Diamond. 201 or 204 last match and 184 the match before.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
MPA BA 1.250” 34mm mount, 20moa Vudoo rail Razor gen 2 4.5x27View attachment 7466169

mare you running into any parallax issues with the 25 yard targets. Debating between getting another razor gen 2 4.5-27 to match my CF rifle or dropping down to the 3-18 for the 25 yard parallax.

My other option is drop some coin on a Schmidt but Keeping everything between the two rifles is to convenient.

mare you running into any parallax issues with the 25 yard targets. Debating between getting another razor gen 2 4.5-27 to match my CF rifle or dropping down to the 3-18 for the 25 yard parallax.

My other option is drop some coin on a Schmidt but Keeping everything between the two rifles is to convenient.
I cant answer the @ 25 yard .
Only paper I shoot is to check zero. All other shooting is steel targets.
I have a 50 yard zero. .
I dont shoot less than 100 yards. All my targets are from 100 yards to 350 yards.
The targets range in size from 1.5 inch diameter @ 100 to 8x11 @ 350..
My razor never leaves me wanting more.
My scope snobness makes me want a zco or other high end optic but i doubt ill ever change my vudoo set up .
I run the exact setup on a cz 457 mtd chassis gun.

Do you guys think a NX8 4-32x50 30mm tube with ARC A10 rings height medium will be ok?
Yes you will be fine
20201107_225545.jpg

Reactions: tacops1
Anyone using a NF ATACR 7-35 on their vudoo with a manners stock and ARC rings by any chance or a spuhr ? If so what height on them

Last edited:
Anyone using a NF ATACR 7-35 on their vudoo with a manners stock and ARC rings by any chance or a spuhr ? If so what height on them

gotta let ppl know what cant on your base.

30 Moa may go to 40
If it’s not a huge deal for ring height

probably will want atleast the high if not extra high on the arcs.

On Tuesday, I mocked up my vudoo with a 30moa base plate and a spare gen 1 pst (30mm Tube, 50mm objective) on med rings and it’s was a close fit.

Reactions: tacops1
Night Force ATACR 7-35 on 30 moa rail, and 1.125” ring height.

Attachments

• 28B0CB11-DF2B-43DF-A491-CE8A8E5E0906.jpeg
    28B0CB11-DF2B-43DF-A491-CE8A8E5E0906.jpeg
    497.2 KB · Views: 111
OK ... Made a change. Still a 20 MOA rail but went Razor in a Shuhr at 1.18" and 6Mils (20.6 MOA). Height feels (and looks) right and I should have a ton of travel for reaching out there. Laser zeroed at less than 50 yards with no issue. Will shoot it soon ...

Last edited:
OK ... Made a change. Still a 20 MOA rail but went Razor ins a Shuhr at 1.18" and 6Mils (20.6 MOA). Height feels (and looks) right and I should have a ton of travel for reaching out there. Laser zeroed at less than 50 yards with no issue. Will shoot it soon ...

3x18 ir 4.5x27?

It's the big boy! 4.5-27x.

Let me know if you run into any parallax issues. Debating between the 3x18 vs the 4.5x27. If I wasn’t married to the ebr7 and had a 4.5x27 on my nucleus I’d go another way.

I have the same scope on my TRG and have been very satisfied with it and is the reason I changed out the Cronus and NX8 I had tried previously. All have worked fine but there is something to be said for "sameness". I actually might get one more. I will keep an eye on the parallax as I site it in over the weekend.

Reactions: BOISCOID
My current RH Vudoo in a Cadex Lite Competition Chassis with Vortex PST GEN2 in Vortex Precision Rings 1.45 on 30moa base

Next build I'm working on is LH Vudoo in a XLR Envy Pro chassis with Razor Gen2 4.5-27x56 in 1.45 rings / 30 MOA base.

(The first pic is me playing musical chassis and throwing RH V22 in the envy chassis with the 34mm rings....I'm still waiting for the LH BA and the razor)

Attachments

• 20201217_140500.jpg
    20201217_140500.jpg
    539.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 20200515_091311.jpg
    20200515_091311.jpg
    708.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
PST Gen2. 40moa base. Low Vortex rings.View attachment 7465864
IamJoeHo, how much travel do you have left in your pst gen2 with the 40moa base? Are you able to zero at 50y still and have no shadowing? Im having a hard time finding anyone with 40moa and pst gen2...about to order a nightforce 40moa base, vortex couldn't answer my question...thanks in advance

IamJoeHo, how much travel do you have left in your pst gen2 with the 40moa base? Are you able to zero at 50y still and have no shadowing? Im having a hard time finding anyone with 40moa and pst gen2...about to order a nightforce 40moa base, vortex couldn't answer my question...thanks in advance
I have 26+ mills of elevation on a 40 moa base. 25/50 yard zero is no issue. I have no shadowing.

Reactions: sneakyman
I have 26+ mills of elevation on a 40 moa base. 25/50 yard zero is no issue. I have no shadowing.
Thanks much!!!! That was the fastest ive ever gotten help!!! I was pretty surprised when vortex couldnt answer...thanks again and shoot straight good sir!

Currently i have razor with ADM 30MOA one piece recon mount with 30MOA rail. 60 MOA total plus whatever elevation travel is on razors. Zeroed at 50, but i do see the shadow in the reticle which is only visible at lowest power.

Reactions: sneakyman
Currently i have razor with ADM 30MOA one piece recon mount with 30MOA rail. 60 MOA total plus whatever elevation travel is on razors. Zeroed at 50, but i do see the shadow in the reticle which is only visible at lowest power.
Thank you sir! Vortex did tell me that they custom milled a 57moa base for an employee because that was the "optimum" moa base for the razor...not sure what gen, seems to match your experience, that last 3moa is probably ly causing a little shadow. Very interesting...if i were vortex id make a 57moa base for the razor!

Reactions: Badjujuu