• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

What rifle and optic (if any) are recruits training with in USMC boot camp?

Exactly what phase in boot camp are you referring to....

I know a kid that went in on August 7, he has a stock M4 that they are toting around and drilling with, when he gets to the range in Paris Island ill see what he is qualifying with.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I think it’s still the M16A4 with RCO. Not sure if they are giving the recruits the M27 and VCOG. Prolly not.

Reactions: GlockandRoll
Shit.

They gave us custom dip painted Accuracy Internationals with a Hensoldt 6x24x72 scope in a custom Badger mount.
We had to roll our own ammo but they gave us full access to Lake City's production line to do so.
It was so tough I still tear up when I think of the horrors.

Well you aren’t supposed to drive nails with them before mounting, or maybe it was just residue from the crayons on the lens. 😘. And I’m just picking, y’all don’t get your panties in a wad. I did work with two different recon platoons in ‘87 over in the Gulf. Good boys, I’d go anywhere with them.

• Haha
Reactions: GlockandRoll
dk1mfdsh54p31.jpg

I'm only a member of the chairborne forces but have been running ACOGs for 20 years (probably had 9 and still own 3) and it seems to me like I could more easily damage the rifle than the optic. :)