• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What sights do you use when searching for a job?

Great question.
Competition is worse off! There was a shortage of CNA's. When Covid struck everyone got scared and thought they would die working at a Skilled Nursing facility... so now there's a shortage of staff overall.
Then Registry companies popped up like a bad case of Herpes. They say I'll pay you 10 bucks more and hour, then SNF's call desperate and pay 35 bucks an hour more so the registries are all making 25 bucks an hour doing staffing.
We have PPD Nursing levels to maintain. Staff to patient ratios, 10K fines per day if we are under. Etc.

It's like signing up for the military and then quitting as soon as we go to war. Same thing the nurses did.

These "nurses" left a local SNF entirely deserted when covid started.

All the while, there was footage of tik tok nurses and we were being told how stunning and brave they are.

Clown world.

These "nurses" left a local SNF entirely deserted when covid started.

All the while, there was footage of tik tok nurses and we were being told how stunning and brave they are.

Clown world.
I know! Are you in Southern California? They left my buddy and he was forced to sell his building because of it!

Reactions: stefan73
Larry out in Riverside. Freaking jerk staff!!!! Poor guy. Such a bummer. Happened a lot! Just the media picked their building. National guard EMS all showed up. We admitted a ton of Koreans from a building that 100% Covid out of 95 patients. They got shut doen

Reactions: Davo308
Work with Universities/Colleges directly.

My Luck has always been Linkedin/Indeed, but I no longer qualify as "young"

Larry out in Riverside. Freaking jerk staff!!!! Poor guy. Such a bummer. Happened a lot! Just the media picked their building. National guard EMS all showed up. We admitted a ton of Koreans from a building that 100% Covid out of 95 patients. They got shut doen
[/QUOfew.
On magnolia Ave.

Real tired of these gutter nurses.

If they want to admit it just a job and not a calling or a career fine. Just don't tell me they are stunning and brave heros.

Most my DOR's make salary of 120-140K with bonus plans based on productivity and cost per minute. Haven't seen too many PTA's be DOR's
She was a DOR for 2 buildings before covid. They shut down her building April of 2020. She’s a PTA now for a different company. She’s got her bachelors as well so I think that shows she’s not just some dork with an associate degree. Seems they can pay a PTA less than an OT or PT to take a director job. Plus she’s a bad ass and she’s good at her job and I think that goes farther in the grand scheme. But what do I know? I just slam nails for a living

I hope all these off shore staffing companies ruin the buisiness in America they work for all of them.

And afterwards catch the clap.

I hope all these off shore staffing companies ruin the buisiness in America they work for all of them.

And afterwards catch the clap.

I swear to god every single one of these staffing companies is staffed by Indians Fresh of the boat with an accent thicker than Apu from the Simpsons. All they do is scan Linkedin, Indeed, and Dice for emails and then spam you with
"Job Data Fucktard is Shared with you"
They call from every damn state on the planet so their is no way to call screen them.
Every job is a contract and EVERY single oppurtunity is 20-50% below market value.

Even my Indian Students are sick and tired of them...

My round file:

1623277374234.png

Reactions: Snuby642
I swear to god every single one of these staffing companies is staffed by Indians Fresh of the boat with an accent thicker than Apu from the Simpsons. All they do is scan Linkedin, Indeed, and Dice for emails and then spam you with
They call from every damn state on the planet so their is no way to call screen them.
Every job is a contract and EVERY single oppurtunity is 20-50% below market value.

My round file:

View attachment 7643903

Half the time they aren't even offers in your field.

Great question.
Competition is worse off! There was a shortage of CNA's. When Covid struck everyone got scared and thought they would die working at a Skilled Nursing facility... so now there's a shortage of staff overall.
Then Registry companies popped up like a bad case of Herpes. They say I'll pay you 10 bucks more and hour, then SNF's call desperate and pay 35 bucks an hour more so the registries are all making 25 bucks an hour doing staffing.
We have PPD Nursing levels to maintain. Staff to patient ratios, 10K fines per day if we are under. Etc.

It's like signing up for the military and then quitting as soon as we go to war. Same thing the nurses did.

what’s required to start a registry 🤔

What do your directors of rehab make? Wife is in talks to take a DOR job, she is a PTA now.
I know pay depends on location but I’m just curious
Depends on the setting. But outpatient can make bank IF it's owned by a large corporation or by the doctors that run the hospital. Otherwise, it'll be little more than the the current market for the added headache. 25 years in rehab here.

Most my DOR's make salary of 120-140K with bonus plans based on productivity and cost per minute. Haven't seen too many PTA's be DOR's
Given your state, those salaries don't translate to most of the rest of the US. Figure 70-80K as a PTA.

My round file:

View attachment 7643903

Jebus!

Do people click those links thinking “this is going to be a great gig!” 😂

I get like one unsolicited “job opening” type email maybe every week or so, if it’s not from a friend or a company I know, marked as spam, block, delete.

Separate issue, I was getting emails from this damn Chinese LED company, no unsubscribe or anything, sent a reply that I was trying to build LEDs into shields for Taiwan’s fight against chicoms, got some response with them spouting off their support for China and how they won’t do business with me, no more emails! 😂

I run nursing homes. So pay scale runs all over... if you really want to know. CNA=16-19 an hour
LVN= 26-34 an hour
RN= 36-48 an hour.
That's just nursing staff, typical 8hr Healthcare shifts AM, PM, Noc. So anyways can't get labor. Covid scared them all away.

RN's make 36-48 an hour........why in the actual fuck did I become a chemist. Anyone need a product formulator 😁😁 for an RN wage?

RN's make 36-48 an hour........why in the actual fuck did I become a chemist. Anyone need a product formulator 😁😁 for an RN wage?

I know tandem skydive instructors who make six figures.

twas funny, there would be some college student on the ride up
”what are you going to school for dude?”
“I’m going to get my degree in English”
“Dude, you’d make much more just drinking beer, party, and learning to jump”

RNs have a good ROI, especially if you go with a 2yr community college route, shy of being a millionaire you’ll probably qualify for a grant or two.

I know tandem skydive instructors who make six figures.

twas funny, there would be some college student on the ride up
”what are you going to school for dude?”
“I’m going to get my degree in English”
“Dude, you’d make much more just drinking beer, party, and learning to jump”

RNs have a good ROI, especially if you go with a 2yr community college route, shy of being a millionaire you’ll probably qualify for a grant or two.

Yup, plus the overtime they get. Maybe I should switch fields and just do an accelerated program. I can't complain too much I've been able to work on some interesting projects and develop some interesting products....however, ROI hasn't been that great from a purely money perspective.

Yup, plus the overtime they get. Maybe I should switch fields and just do an accelerated program. I can't complain too much I've been able to work on some interesting projects and develop some interesting products....however, ROI hasn't been that great from a purely money perspective.

Not sure about OT, but they get fat cash, charge more to jump with land yachts