• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes what size driver for turret cap and clutch ATACR?

kip.duff

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2014
Costa Mesa CA
I have Nightforce ATACR 7-35 56mm en route to me. I believe it will probably have a allen/Torx wrench with it- but not sure. But I want to pick up driver with proper handle anyway. Been looking at manual and online, but can't get specifics. so:

WHAT SIZE IS IT?
TORX OR ALLEN?
SAME SIZE FOR TURRET COVER AND CLUTCH?

Thanks........

As Tony stated above, it will come with everything you need. However, Fix It Sticks sells this Nightforce kit if you want to torque everything down to spec. I use this on mine and keep it in my field kit.

As Tony stated above, it will come with everything you need. However, Fix It Sticks sells this Nightforce kit if you want to torque everything down to spec. I use this on mine and keep it in my field kit.

OK. So, I got it. Has the three-prong tool- two are 5/64"- or 2mm. And the other an unknown small Torx. The 5/64" works for both the turret caps and the Zero-Stop clutch.

Reactions: M8541Reaper