• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What size steel are you shooting out past 1k?

We have four full size IPSC headed targets made from 3/8" AR500 as well as "swinger" attachments (that fits on the frame) that has a 175mm (6 7/8") round plate that locates over the shoulder, left or right of the head, with about a 1" gap. It swings round to over the other side when hit. We shoot the IPSC out to 1km and the swingers are "quite do-able" at 600m, and become challenging after that depending on wind and distance. We then use the IPSC as a "no shoot" penalty, makes for better wind calls!
For new shooters there's a 1m (40") white square plate with a 30cm (12") swing out orange centre. Helps to get them on and then coach them onto centre. Really helps their confidence and smiles all round. We only shoot this from 800m onwards as it's 1/4" AR400. ( got a great deal and couldn't say no but it dents up noticeably with 338LM at less than 700m) The lighter weight also makes the setup easier to move if we change course design.
A smattering of 6" round and 10" square, all with frames, gives us over 20 pieces in total of steel to arrange around the farm. Pure heaven!

I have a 20"x 20" steel target at 1090, once i get a bit better at nailing it ill move it to 1200+ and i have some 12"x 12"'s I'll set up at 600 and 900.