• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing what to do with the dead yots?

Re: what to do with the dead yots?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ledgewood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I leave them right where they lay for the first hour. If it was a female, a lot of times the male will circle back for her. Then he gets dumped too.

After that, I drag them off somewhere out of site and let them rot. I never seen nothing eat a dead stinking coyote. Their stomach acid doesn't take too long to really make em stink. Even when I hunt them with large caliber TSX bullets which just tears them open on the exit side, nothing will eat them. At least that's my experience in the North East.

</div></div>

I did the same thing when I was in CT. Nothing would eat them so I typically used them as bait until I was satisfied nothing else was coming. I had my big female mounted, the rest were flea-ridden scroungers.