• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What to make of UFO's?????? Pentagon set to release unclassified UFO report!

Here is some deep thought for people that say "there must be other intelligent beings out there" or "we ain't the only ones"

Think about this........Doesn't there have to be a "first" I mean something can't just "always have been" everything has a beginning.

My point is maybe/what if we just happen to be the first intelligent lifeform in the entire universe?

We have just as great as odds as being the first as we do not being the only ones.......food for thought........👽
Yes, part of what you say is why I know there is a creator. I also have a theory about Gods work and the universe. Here is a hint, it happens over and over. I believe the universe will one day snap back and the Big Bang will happen again and again. Regardless, you cannot have something from nothing. Things aren’t just poof created out of thin air. So, for the Big Bang to ever happen for example there had to be something beforehand or something that triggered the initial beginning.

3oEjI789af0AVurF60.gif

Yes, part of what you say is why I know there is a creator. I also have a theory about Gods work and the universe. Here is a hint, it happens over and over. I believe the universe will one day snap back and the Big Bang will happen again and again. Regardless, you cannot have something from nothing. Things aren’t just poof created out of thin air. So, for the Big Bang to ever happen for example there had to be something beforehand or something that triggered the initial beginning.
Not disagreeing just adding info…that we think we have correct

Before the Big Bang / something from nothing ….”singularity”

and from what the numbers say the universe is ever expanding and never coming back in

now that might change tomorrow etc but current reasoning is the above.

kinda sorta really

the first wing was during ww2 and the nazis knew it had limited radar signature.

the frame and design is old, the tech behind it is 'relatively' new
Could be getting 2 projects mixed up,

I think the German wing was made with extensive use of plywood as well.

and the found the shake as well as the glue had stealth properties “by mistake”

Nothing like extraterrestrial beings with extreme tech to unite the governments of the world for the good of the human race. One world government, here we go. I nominate Klaus Schwab to be our fearless leader.

View attachment 7640644
Horten.
Ho 229.
Those Nazis were smart fuckers.
Wow just look at that thing, now tell me the Germans weren't decades ahead of everyone else on this type of technology. Looks a lot like the current stealth aircraft, wonder where we came up with this idea? haha

Everyone is pointing the finger at Russia and China right now for everything that happens from voter fraud to UFOs. But when I think about this one world government, new world order I think of Germany they have tried this a couple of times already and learned a lot (the hard way) for their efforts. They have basically taken control of Europe already through the Euro and EU.

Coming Soon: Alien updates, Rules to avoid contact, Rules for your safety, Follow the Rules or ELSE alien might abduction might occur and then Butt Stuff happens.
Leading cause of death will be Alien Abduction.

Reactions: Blutroop
Wow just look at that thing, now tell me the Germans weren't decades ahead of everyone else on this type of technology. Looks a lot like the current stealth aircraft, wonder where we came up with this idea? haha

Everyone is pointing the finger at Russia and China right now for everything that happens from voter fraud to UFOs. But when I think about this one world government, new world order I think of Germany they have tried this a couple of times already and learned a lot (the hard way) for their efforts. They have basically taken control of Europe already through the Euro and EU.
Their time like the rest of Europe has passed.
enonomy too small to fund “wasteful” projects that they will never use.

View attachment 7640644
Horten.
Ho 229.
Those Nazis were smart fuckers.
As someone who’s actually helped disassemble a ME-262 I can tell you the nazis had run out of all aluminum and just about everything else by the time these came along and they were mostly steel, which dramatically affected their performance, I doubt they had much plywood either as they were make gasoline out of wood pulp as fast as they could......

Reactions: brianf
The panicle of budget waste was the nazi war machine…should have kept some Jewish accountants on staff because apparently the pure-breeds couldn’t add.

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
Not disagreeing just adding info…that we think we have correct

Before the Big Bang / something from nothing ….”singularity”

and from what the numbers say the universe is ever expanding and never coming back in

now that might change tomorrow etc but current reasoning is the above.
It’s quite the conundrum for sure. It seems the expansion model has some flaws that need to be worked out and even when we think we have it right I’m not sure we will. What I do know is we have lots of super massive blackholes, white drawfs and so on. Those black holes are only going to continue to get more massive and we have some that are eating up other black holes. These super massive objects pull on the fabric of space which in theory pulls some of it back towards them. Anyways my theory is that over a large amount of cosmic time these super dense objects are only going to get more and more dense and at some point will actually pull the universe back closer together and they will simply keep gobbling up all matter in all forms until they cannot become any more dense than they are and boom, Big Bang again. And I believe personally that it’s such a perfect machine that it will simply start itself over and over and over. Of course it might be billions and billions of years before this happens, but that’s my theory. Always has been since I was a kid. I’m just bit a scientist and I can’t prove it. But I’m super interested in this stuff.

Some believe that there also isn’t one universe but a multiverse if you will and that one spawns another until there is basically an infinite number of them. Crazy. But yeah, I’d say if there was an alien life form that has figured this, which is entirely possible, that they have a much better understanding of physics than we do. You’d literally have to be able to somehow warp space time to be able to travel the distances we are talking and I don’t know why any civilization that could do that either, A wouldn’t touch down a d chat with us, or B just obliterate us because they totally could.

Another interesting theory is that what we are seeing isn’t aliens, but actually us, from a future time coming to check on ourselves. And yet another theory says there is a group of beings called the watchers that are like angels that are supposed to watch over us but not become involved directly with us. This would make some sense considering they have been known to interact and disable nuclear weapons and such, supposedly. The idea is that they were asleep back in the day, not like literally but that they missed our use of nukes and don’t want to allow that again. Who knows. There are some crazy ideas out there. But what I find interesting is that it isn’t just our government seeing or interested in these things. As I said earlier Italy claims to have actually had one of their helos downed by one of these things.

also interesting is that literally every world religion has their own form of a creation and flood story. I also believe the earth is much older than we are told. Ok I’ve rambled enough.

Reactions: srtsam and brianf
Most of this^^^^

ET already visited earth long before humans were around and strip mined all the abundant mineral resources our planet had to offer. Today, we are just fighting over the scraps that were left behind. Anymore, the aliens stop by every now and then just for the LOL's. The earth is like one of those drive through zoos to beings capable of inter-galaxy travel.
Scientology huh? Tell Tom Cruise hi!!!

there are 200 billion galaxies (at last count) and around 100 million stars in each galaxy.
i imagine god might have done this more than once in the billions of years since the universe was created.
that's a long time to sit around without a shit show like planet earth to entertain you.
i'm not saying there are aliens, or a god, but i wouldn't argue against one or the other or both.

I caught one of the water-headed bastards buggering the hogs the other night. Plugged it good and dragged him down to the gut pile. I did take this pistol off him tho.
So now we have definitive proof that this is an armed invasion. How do they measure the caliber on that model, Hi Point I'm guessing?

''Mick West has spent years debunking chemtrails, UFOs, and other conspiracies. This interview of him (vid), brought to my attention on Twitter, seems to conclusively show that the Navy videos can be explained with some basic trigonometry and an understanding of how cameras work.
He’s even replicated some of the camera tricks to recreate images that resemble what we can see on the Navy videos. If you’re interested in the topic, I highly recommend watching the interview. Here’s a shorter video for those who want the basic idea.
As West points out in the first video above, there is nothing new about the latest UFO releases. All that has changed is that now the government has released its own footage, which is basically the same kind of evidence that he and other skeptics have debunked in the past, just with better resolution.
But because the government now tells them it’s ok to believe something, people take that as a sign of credibility.

What’s depressing about this
, is that the national security bureaucracy is apparently still considered credible.'' :devilish:

Reactions: 10ring'r
''Mick West has spent years debunking chemtrails, UFOs, and other conspiracies. This interview of him (vid), brought to my attention on Twitter, seems to conclusively show that the Navy videos can be explained with some basic trigonometry and an understanding of how cameras work.
He’s even replicated some of the camera tricks to recreate images that resemble what we can see on the Navy videos. If you’re interested in the topic, I highly recommend watching the interview. Here’s a shorter video for those who want the basic idea.
As West points out in the first video above, there is nothing new about the latest UFO releases. All that has changed is that now the government has released its own footage, which is basically the same kind of evidence that he and other skeptics have debunked in the past, just with better resolution.
But because the government now tells them it’s ok to believe something, people take that as a sign of credibility.

What’s depressing about this
, is that the national security bureaucracy is apparently still considered credible.'' :devilish:

And this explains radar and actual human sightings how? But yes, I’ve seen his videos. Who knows. All I can say is I’ve seen stuff with my own two eyes, close enough for it not to be mistaken identity.

Last edited:
Not to hijack this thread but this is a shooting forum. I just thought that we missed an opportunity with the lunar landings decades ago.

Think of what it would have been like to shoot a rifle on the moon.

Not to hijack this thread but this is a shooting forum. I just thought that we missed an opportunity with the lunar landings decades ago.

That would make for some cool dope comparisons.

I think we've done that one before on here before. 6 times the distance as I recall. Near zero air resistance so no practical loss of speed.

Not to mention the recoil. When an 18 pound rifle effectively becomes 3 pounds.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Alien talk and space theory is fun…no chem trails talk though…that belongs in the flat earth thread

Reactions: SilentStalkr
There is a pretty awesome 2 hour documentary type show on black holes on Netflix for anyone interested in this stuff. It also gives you a great snippet of just how large the universe is. For example, if you could travel the speed of light, roughly 186,000 miles per second, it would take you 54,000,000 years to reach M87!!!!!

There is a pretty awesome 2 hour documentary type show on black holes on Netflix for anyone interested in this stuff. It also gives you a great snippet of just how large the universe is. For example, if you could travel the speed of light, roughly 186,000 miles per second, it would take you 54,000,000 years to reach M87!!!!!
What is M87?

What is M87?
Messier 87 (also known as Virgo A or NGC 4486, generally abbreviated to M87) is a supergiantelliptical galaxy with several trillion stars in the constellation Virgo. One of the most massive galaxies in the local universe,[a] it has a large population of globular clusters—about 15,000 compared with the 150–200 orbiting the Milky Way—and a jet of energetic plasma that originates at the core and extends at least 1,500 parsecs (4,900 light-years), traveling at a relativistic speed. It is one of the brightest radio sources in the sky and a popular target for both amateur and professional astronomers.

It’s quite the conundrum for sure. It seems the expansion model has some flaws that need to be worked out and even when we think we have it right I’m not sure we will. What I do know is we have lots of super massive blackholes, white drawfs and so on. Those black holes are only going to continue to get more massive and we have some that are eating up other black holes. These super massive objects pull on the fabric of space which in theory pulls some of it back towards them. Anyways my theory is that over a large amount of cosmic time these super dense objects are only going to get more and more dense and at some point will actually pull the universe back closer together and they will simply keep gobbling up all matter in all forms until they cannot become any more dense than they are and boom, Big Bang again. And I believe personally that it’s such a perfect machine that it will simply start itself over and over and over. Of course it might be billions and billions of years before this happens, but that’s my theory. Always has been since I was a kid. I’m just bit a scientist and I can’t prove it. But I’m super interested in this stuff.

Some believe that there also isn’t one universe but a multiverse if you will and that one spawns another until there is basically an infinite number of them. Crazy. But yeah, I’d say if there was an alien life form that has figured this, which is entirely possible, that they have a much better understanding of physics than we do. You’d literally have to be able to somehow warp space time to be able to travel the distances we are talking and I don’t know why any civilization that could do that either, A wouldn’t touch down a d chat with us, or B just obliterate us because they totally could.

Another interesting theory is that what we are seeing isn’t aliens, but actually us, from a future time coming to check on ourselves. And yet another theory says there is a group of beings called the watchers that are like angels that are supposed to watch over us but not become involved directly with us. This would make some sense considering they have been known to interact and disable nuclear weapons and such, supposedly. The idea is that they were asleep back in the day, not like literally but that they missed our use of nukes and don’t want to allow that again. Who knows. There are some crazy ideas out there. But what I find interesting is that it isn’t just our government seeing or interested in these things. As I said earlier Italy claims to have actually had one of their helos downed by one of these things.

also interesting is that literally every world religion has their own form of a creation and flood story. I also believe the earth is much older than we are told. Ok I’ve rambled enough.
U talking about kamela pussy or what?

Messier 87 (also known as Virgo A or NGC 4486, generally abbreviated to M87) is a supergiantelliptical galaxy with several trillion stars in the constellation Virgo. One of the most massive galaxies in the local universe,[a] it has a large population of globular clusters—about 15,000 compared with the 150–200 orbiting the Milky Way—and a jet of energetic plasma that originates at the core and extends at least 1,500 parsecs (4,900 light-years), traveling at a relativistic speed. It is one of the brightest radio sources in the sky and a popular target for both amateur and professional astronomers.
Yeah, but do they have a chalupa?

who knows what sort of craft god flies?

Your answer is in the first chapter of Ezekiel.

i'm not saying there are aliens, or a god, but i wouldn't argue against one or the other or both.

I can assure you the latter is real...and aren't angels alien by definition ?

I hope they're from a different place or dimension and that there's a crapload of them...they land in the US and vote republican. Other than God stepping in and saying enough it's the only other thing that's going to fix this mess.

Yeah I'm serious.

A guy can dream.

There will be false flags to put all others to shame...massive hologram technology plus a few black budget projects...

We've been visited by somethings forever...I'm in the interidimensional camp mostly. So the book of Enoch was kept out of the Bible but there is so much proof that the giants described are legit...

Scientology huh? Tell Tom Cruise hi!!!

Nope, don't belong to any flying spaghetti monster cult. We know next to nothing about other lifeforms. If domination or resources were all aliens are after, they would have contacted humans a long time ago and the institutions we have today would just simply not exist. Which partially explains why governments keep a lid on this type of stuff. Public acknowledgement of more advanced beings/tech will strip the authority away from the current powers that be.

I saw something one night. I have never seen anything like it before that or since. I never believed in aliens either, but i have doubt now. I live near a local airport, and under a flightpath so i see airplanes all the time. Im on my porch one night about to go inside and i see a red light, i think its just a marking light but i also think damn that thing is low and moving fast, this is gonna be intense. Sometimes pilots with come in kinda low and hot around here, not often but they do and i fucking love it..... so im waiting and it becomes too long of a wait.... then im looking at what has become a large red light in the sky, like a lazer pointer dot just held in mid air but the size of the sun in the sky on a summer day. It just sat there and i dumbfounded just stared... then i looked at the door to run away and looked back and it was completely gone without a sound. I was rattled, i ran inside my burrow like a rabbit and hid. Peeking out the windows for a few hours until the doubt set in. Maybe it was something in my mind, a hallucination or something in the atmosphere.... i googled it the next day and wasnt the only one who saw it.

Reactions: Austan

Shit, man, post WWII we got all the good German engineers, forgave them for whatever they did for the Reich, and made them work for us with high salaries.

Operation Paperclip.

Any "intelligent" life would be smart enough to stay the fuck away from this planet.

Reactions: Longshot231
OK and here's is what I suspect is behind this...pending this coming, say "event" with "aliens" , we mere mortals don't have the snuff...but don't worry the guberment is here to help. Improve yourself and do your contribution to you fellow earthlings by allowing AI into your brain! Transhumanism is coming folks.

That's some crazy stuff no doubt 👍
Perhaps you are familiar with the sermons of the late Rev. Chuck Missler? He actually had one foot in the black budget projects, the other in divinity. Was one of the first mainstream pastors to talk about Genesis 6 and the book of Enoch.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJMoody
Any "intelligent" life would be smart enough to stay the fuck away from this planet.
lol, that supports the "watchers" theory of aliens just keeping an eye on us and make sure we are contained on earth,
heck, they made a movie about it, lol

b-team.jpg

OK and here's is what I suspect is behind this...pending this coming, say "event" with "aliens" , we mere mortals don't have the snuff...but don't worry the guberment is here to help. Improve yourself and do your contribution to you fellow earthlings by allowing AI into your brain! Transhumanism is coming folks.

Perhaps you are familiar with the sermons of the late Rev. Chuck Missler? He actually had one foot in the black budget projects, the other in divinity. Was on of the first mainstream pastors to talk about Genesis 6 and the book of Enoch.

I was actually listening to chuck’s sermon/talks on transhumanism, paused and checked this thread out. The Nanotechnology stuff, weaponization of ________.... mind control goals is incredible and incredibly relevant in what we’re seeing manifest today. ++1 on a need listen

I stayed away from the books of the apocrypha for a long time... only started to read the book of Enoch after I saw Enoch being referenced to as a prophet in the book of Jude. Missler is pretty amazing to study to.

Regardless, you cannot have something from nothing. Things aren’t just poof created out of thin air. So, for the Big Bang to ever happen for example there had to be something beforehand or something that triggered the initial beginning.

You do realize the contradiction between that and Hebrews 11:3 right ? I'm just curious how you balance the two is all. I too believe...and with no issue or contradiction...that there could have been a big bang as far as what science believes they understand that took place at what we call the beginning...I actually believe it could have been that and far far more that took place. I cant begin to "understand" many things that took place according to scripture....but I'm not suppose to...and I'm not suppose to for a reason.

Lacking understanding but yet truly believing is called faith. "Faith is the substance of things hoped for...the belief in things not seen" Without it there is no salvation or reconciliation. That is also why I believe you will never find Noah's boat...or the Ark of the Covenant...or any other solid "proof" of some of the things mentioned in the bible. No matter what is found...and some things are...it will always leave you with the option to believe or to not believe. It has to...or the mechanism God put in place...that of "faith" would no longer function. The only other way for reconciliation to happen...which of course God desires once everything runs its course...would be for someone to be truly righteous in the eyes of God...and as we know no man is. But God credits righteousness to someone who has faith. Pretty simple concept....but misunderstood by many. And it all started with a man called Abraham.

There are many many things that a rational mind cannot comprehend. But understand...that only reflects the limitation of "a rational mind"....which is certainly not the most intelligent thing that exists. I've always found it fascinating that we as humans believe we have to be able to understand everything or it's not possible....or that we are the most intelligent thing that exists. Even angels are higher than we are...ever wonder how they can just appear or disappear....who here can explain that...and I don't mean guess I mean truly explain it. We have no clue about what exists that we don't see...much less how it came into being. And as far as God...were talking about an intelligence that we cant even begin to comprehend...the intelligence that was "beforehand" and what "triggered" what took place.

I'm reminded of a verse that says..."I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe...how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things".

I stayed away from the books of the apocrypha for a long time... only started to read the book of Enoch after I saw Enoch being referenced to as a prophet in the book of Jude. Missler is pretty amazing to study to.
I too have just started. These were books were purposely left out of the canon to make Jesus appear more ethereal. In fact since learning that the Bible was basically put together various men to be the word of GOD I’m not sure what to think.

You do realize the contradiction between that and Hebrews 11:3 right ? I'm just curious how you balance the two is all. I too believe...and with no issue or contradiction...that there could have been a big bang as far as what science believes they understand that took place at what we call the beginning...I actually believe it could have been that and far far more that took place. I cant begin to "understand" many things that took place according to scripture....but I'm not suppose to...and I'm not suppose to for a reason.

Lacking understanding but yet truly believing is called faith. "Faith is the substance of things hoped for...the belief in things not seen" Without it there is no salvation or reconciliation. That is also why I believe you will never find Noah's boat...or the Ark of the Covenant...or any other solid "proof" of some of the things mentioned in the bible. No matter what is found...and some things are...it will always leave you with the option to believe or to not believe. It has to...or the mechanism God put in place...that of "faith" would no longer function. The only other way for reconciliation to happen...which of course God desires once everything runs its course...would be for someone to be truly righteous in the eyes of God...and as we know no man is. But God credits righteousness to someone who has faith. Pretty simple concept....but misunderstood by many. And it all started with a man called Abraham.

There are many many things that a rational mind cannot comprehend. But understand...that only reflects the limitation of "a rational mind"....which is certainly not the most intelligent thing that exists. I've always found it fascinating that we as humans believe we have to be able to understand everything or it's not possible....or that we are the most intelligent thing that exists. Even angels are higher than we are...ever wonder how they can just appear or disappear....who here can explain that...and I don't mean guess I mean truly explain it. We have no clue about what exists that we don't see...much less how it came into being. And as far as God...were talking about an intelligence that we cant even begin to comprehend...the intelligence that was "beforehand" and what "triggered" what took place.

I'm reminded of a verse that says..."I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe...how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things".
I think you are misunderstanding what I’m saying. I’m saying by the natural laws of physics, as we understand them, you cannot just poof, have something from nothing, not without Gods help. That’s what I’m saying and that just further reaffirms my belief! I believe the Big Bang likely did occur but that he was the one that triggered it. Does that make sense? And in his perfect creation, I think it could be that it goes on and on until he decides it doesn’t, like upon Jesus’ return to earth and after he takes his believers back with him to heaven.