• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What to make of UFO's?????? Pentagon set to release unclassified UFO report!

Please don’t misinterpret what I wrote as questioning God’s word. I’m still convinced that the Bible as we have it today IS the inspired word of YHVH, but certain books that were eliminated can offer more insight as to what was common belief and practice from a Hebraic standpoint, which doesn’t always translate to the thinking we were brought up with. I waded into the book of Enoch very carefully and with much prayer for discernment. I put it in a box as I read, so to speak. Not quite convinced as to the status of “Inspired Word”, but as a supplemental source of contextual information. Be very careful to not allow yourself to be misled!!
I too have just started. These were books were purposely left out of the canon to make Jesus appear more ethereal. In fact since learning that the Bible was basically put together various men to be the word of GOD I’m not sure what to think.

I think you are misunderstanding what I’m saying. I’m saying by the natural laws of physics, as we understand them, you cannot just poof, have something from nothing, not without Gods help. That’s what I’m saying and that just further reaffirms my belief! I believe the Big Bang likely did occur but that he was the one that triggered it. Does that make sense? And in his perfect creation, I think it could be that it goes on and on until he decides it doesn’t, like upon Jesus’ return to earth and after he takes his believers back with him to heaven.
Yup...I didn't fully get what you were saying...and the fuller explanation reveals I think we believe in roughly the same thing (y)

Reactions: SilentStalkr
OK and here's is what I suspect is behind this...pending this coming, say "event" with "aliens" , we mere mortals don't have the snuff...but don't worry the guberment is here to help. Improve yourself and do your contribution to you fellow earthlings by allowing AI into your brain! Transhumanism is coming folks.

Perhaps you are familiar with the sermons of the late Rev. Chuck Missler? He actually had one foot in the black budget projects, the other in divinity. Was on of the first mainstream pastors to talk about Genesis 6 and the book of Enoch.

No I've never heard of him...but that's because I actually avoid a lot of what man teaches whether in sermons or written in books. What I mean by that is...yes I listen to some stuff from time to time...but not enough to be aware of certain people.

I listened to the whole thing about the Nephilim...I started really enjoying it at the one hour mark as he dove into the word...everything he said initially is exactly what the word says and then of course what I believe. Does that mean we have full understanding of everything...of course not.

You said the "late" Rev. Chuck Missler...I take it he's moved on ? I caught the fact that he's pre-trib...I'm not really in that camp...would loved to have talked with him about that though...see if I could change his mind as he tried to change mine haha. Most everything he said was accurate...I've read the word in the Greek and studied the Old Testament as well...it all lines up.

No I've never heard of him...but that's because I actually avoid a lot of what man teaches whether in sermons or written in books. What I mean by that is...yes I listen to some stuff from time to time...but not enough to be aware of certain people.
What is interesting about him - as I mentioned one foot in the black project stuff - he had an advanced degree in engineering from UCLA and was an entrepreneur in the aerospace industry - I think at one time the largest shareholder of Western Digital. I can't find the exact videos but in the past he has talked about how he had certain "opportunities" which gave him a very "unique" perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: Odysseus1911
lol, that supports the "watchers" theory of aliens just keeping an eye on us and make sure we are contained on earth,
Not so much keeping an eye on us, yes they do, but the fallen angels that will have an even greater impact ...

I think you are misunderstanding what I’m saying. I’m saying by the natural laws of physics, as we understand them, you cannot just poof, have something from nothing, not without Gods help. That’s what I’m saying and that just further reaffirms my belief! I believe the Big Bang likely did occur but that he was the one that triggered it. Does that make sense? And in his perfect creation, I think it could be that it goes on and on until he decides it doesn’t, like upon Jesus’ return to earth and after he takes his believers back with him to heaven.
If something can't come from nothing, then where did god come from?

In short, because he just is, he is the supreme creator. He is not confined to the order of the creation nor do we have the ability to even remotely comprehend him. This is sort of discussed in different places of the Bible to some extent. Perhaps @Odysseus1911 or someone else might have a better answer as I’m still young in my walk.

Who said something can't come from nothing ?

The known laws of physics perhaps ?...or maybe our understanding of things...limited as they may be ?

I would say that the one who designed and set the laws of physics in place to begin with...is not necessarily bound to operate within them or is subject to them. With that said...even if an explanation was to be given...we would not with our limited intelligence understand.

The word says...right now we know in part...but there will be a time when we will know fully...even as we are fully known.

The short answer is no one knows.

The Bible says that God is The beginning and The end (Revelation 21:6, 22:13). It says that He "is from everlasting" (Psalm 90:2, 93:2) and "inhabits eternity" (Isaiah 57:15). In other words, He has always existed. From physics, we understand that time is a property inextricably linked to the existence of matter. . . without matter, there is no time. Genesis 1:1 says "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth", so in this act God created the universe and all matter that exists. Thus, in that moment, He also created time. Which means we and everything we know are finite (having a definitive beginning and end) and He is not, as He existed before He created matter and time.

:unsure:
306341_original.jpg

Or high on something :LOL: .Map for consumption of hard drugs would not be radically different

Humans contemplating alien life is like a sea slug contemplating trigonometry.
Additionally, how may of those who can do trigonometry have any interest in communicating with sea slugs. But yeah, I'm sure aliens would totally make contact with humans instead of passing through the "earth zoo" on their way to their actual destination.

This seems to support my idea that one day, black holes will become so large and or less unite that it will snap the entire universe back and the Big Bang will happen, again billions and billions of years again. Black holes don’t just simply disappear. I never could figure out how they thought this to begin with as it defies all logical and know principles of physics.