• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What triggers you

"supply chain issues."

The silly hate on ketchup. I like ketchup and I get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that no one can stop me. "By the power of Heinz 57, I have the power!"

Stupid trivia, the number 57 doesn't really mean anything.

Reactions: BAMAboy18
Lets see...

Jewell, ELF, Triggertech, Timney ?

Oncologists that are Demonrat pussies that lie either thru not knowing the truth or trying to obfuscate the truth to make themselves feel better.
If I was in better health the mofo would be laying in a puddle of his own blood.
Yea Dr. Mark Fesen, I'm talking about YOU (hopefully that will kick in the Google spiders and return on a search for him :) ).

Reactions: Foul Mike
People in "leadership" positions that do everything in their power to divest themselves of responsibility for the choices that they have to make and company culture that considers company sychophants to be leadership material.

Don't know if I get triggered by it, but I fucking HATE when people travel around in their cars to do a simple errand like go to the grocery store and they bring their pet with them. There is no fucking reason to bring your large dogs with you just to get a case of beer or something trivial like that.

Reactions: Bradu and 4Mogger
I’m 51 so not much grinds my gears these days. But I drive a lot and generally pretty rapidly and aggressive. I know the roads around me as few others do. It’s all high altitude, narrow mountain roads. People that drive way under the speed limit get me. But not as much as the brain dead prisoners of paint that don‘t pass and a line of 50 cars stacks up.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Don't know if I get triggered by it, but I fucking HATE when people travel around in their cars to do a simple errand like go to the grocery store and they bring their pet with them. There is no fucking reason to bring your large dogs with you just to get a case of beer or something trivial like that.
They want that attention and the affirmation they lack because they are childless—generally.

That tolerance only goes one way.
That it's the 20's but I can't get a unregistered machine gun shipped to my door.
That Men refuse to be Men.
That society mocks the role of Fatherhood.
That despite all these things, and so much more, we all sit and do nothing about it because...

People that ask me a question and when I answer they say, "Perfect."
I always ask them, "What's perfect about that? There's more than 1 way to answer that question and I am not perfect."

Reactions: skytrooper67
Typically too many beans for instance in a good bowl of chili but extra spicy food can also trigger great dumps. Mostly coffee in the morning is my go to reliable trigger.

1.People that bitch and whine about things and do nothing. Even more so, when those same people come up with lame excuses why they can't, or name two or three non-impactful things they do.

2. People that do the same things over and over looking for a different result.

3. Laziness.

4. People that talk big, and back it up with nothing. Do something, or shut the fuck up!

5. People that oocupy my time telling me how busy they are.

6. People that actually think they are good at anything.

7. Commercials, even more so when they fucking lie.

8. My pos John Deere mower.

9. "Starbucks" people...if you dont know what that means, you are one!

10. Anything backed, funded, or supported by govt.

11. Law enforcement in general. Ticketing, personas, the ego, they disgust me. 25 yrs ago, I thought it would be fun to be one. I actually thought it would be aweome to remove bad people from society. I was ignorant. It's become a legal gang/tribe of rot.

12. People with the same core values that belittle, degrade, and talk bad about those they should be supporting. I guess you might call it infighting.

13. The general course/direction of the world. Our moral compasses are broke. Humans have become the cockroaches of earth. Money and greed have ruined us, but its likely always been that way.

14. Almost forgot, the degredation of the Woman. I once put them on a pedestal. Some are capable of more evil shit than man......some! Again, my ignorance as a younger man. Show off your titties, asses, and tat up bitches. Ive lost respect for 90% of females.

Last edited:
Reactions: nikonNUT
People who are in denial of something that is “just as good” but really isn’t. 😂

1.People that bitch and whine about things and do nothing. Even more so, when those same people come up with lame excuses why they can't, or name two or three non-impactful things they do.

2. People that do the same things over and over looking for a different result.

3. Laziness.

4. People that talk big, and back it up with nothing. Do something, or shut the fuck up!

5. People that oocupy my time telling me how busy they are.

6. People that actually think they are good at anything.

7. Commercials, even more so when they fucking lie.

8. My pos John Deere mower.

9. "Starbucks" people...if you dont know what that means, you are one!

10. Anything backed, funded, or supported by govt.

11. Law enforcement in general. Ticketing, personas, the ego, they disgust me. 25 yrs ago, I thought it would be fun to be one. I actually thought it would be aweome to remove bad people from society. I was ignorant. It's become a legal gang/tribe of rot.

12. People with the same core values that belittle, degrade, and talk bad about those they should be supporting. I guess you might call it infighting.

13. The general course/direction of the world. Our moral compasses are broke. Humans have become the cockroaches of earth. Money and greed have ruined us, but its likely always been that way.

14. Almost forgot, the degredation of the Woman. I once put them on a pedestal. Some are capable of more evil shit than man......some! Again, my ignorance as a younger man. Show off your titties, asses, and tat up bitches. Ive lost respect for 90% of females.
What Deere mower do you have? I’m about to buy a Deere zero turn but I’m having some reservations.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Progressive bitches. The ones that like to brag about being a strong, independent woman until the check arrives or something heavy, dirty or requiring tools comes up.

When guys price an item in the exchange and add “plus shipping”. Just make a damn guess and add it to the price. More than likely you will be negotiating anyhow to get it the item sold.

Douchebags walking through my neighborhood soliciting for their business. There’s a “no soliciting” sign at the neighborhood entrance and two at my front door but we still get people asking all the time.

I’m not interested in your fucking business. If I need something, I have access to the internet. Get the fuck off my porch. And may God help you if you wake my baby from his nap, faggot

• Love
Reactions: vinniedelpino
Before my mother became a born-again christian, she would answer the door to find a Jehova's Witness. When the person said, "Jesus Saves," she would say:

"Really? Which bank?"

Later, she would take back those words. A lot of what I am is from her. She had more fortitude in her pinkie finger on her left hand (she was right-handed) than most people have in their whole body.

Some of my favorite sayings from her:

"When I am done, you will wish to God you had never met me." (Not a threat, a prediction. And it worked whether you were religious or not.)

"May God have mercy on your soul. I will not."

"Son, don't argue with an idiot. Someone might see the two of you and not know who is the idiot."

Reading comments after a mass shooting after every liberal troll loses their fucking mind and starts spewing hate.

Damn I need a drink, and a stiff one at that.

Reading comments after a mass shooting after every liberal troll loses their fucking mind and starts spewing hate.

Damn I need a drink, and a stiff one at that.
From "both sides," too. Some cannot wait half a second before making a tragic event political. That makes me throw up in my mouth, a lot.

Reactions: DocRDS
When people like David DePape fail at what they planned to do........

When people like David DePape fail at what they planned to do........

Here's one for my fellow millennial gamers here. I absolutely hate when people think that just because someone likes video games, they automatically like anime. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I can be talking video games and the next question is always what my favorite anime is. I may be lots of things, but a weeb isn't one of them.

Douchebags walking through my neighborhood soliciting for their business. There’s a “no soliciting” sign at the neighborhood entrance and two at my front door but we still get people asking all the time.

I’m not interested in your fucking business. If I need something, I have access to the internet. Get the fuck off my porch. And may God help you if you wake my baby from his nap, faggot
This drives me nuts. Time is money.

Some of these clowns don’t take no for an answer, either. I have signs on my office door that read “no soliciting” and “by appointment only.” Nobody cares.

“Can you read? The signs on the door are clear. I don’t care what you’re selling, and I wouldn’t do business with you if you were giving away your wares for free. Now leave.”

When delivered in conjunction with a rabid, piercing glare they turn around pretty quickly.

Reactions: The D
The onlt thing I can think of that triggers me (The Anger/Screaming Button) is when people come to my home unannounced and then beat on the door ('cause they know we are home!) and refuse to give up and go away but keep on beating on the door and trying to look thru the glass on the inner door.

Usually I just scream "Yer trespassing! One more pounding session and it's 911!" but I have on a particularly belligerent individual ( religious trying to save my Soul) jumped out the door screaming and getting right in their face telling them to cease and desist with the harassments and get. OFF. My. Doorstep, Asshole.

We don't answer the phone or the door to unknown/uninvited persons. And when they don't get hint I go postal. Character flaw I guess.

VooDoo

As simple as I can put it; ignorance, other's and mine.

Oh, and catsup & people who like it...

Reactions: vinniedelpino
I like ketchup. But at least it's not catsup. We still okay?
I was 18 and on my own before I realized spaghetti/pizza sauce wasn't ketchup. Mom poured ketchup on everything, 6-kid poor. I haven't eaten it in 40 years. LOL

Reactions: Ronws
I take mine cause if you go for the AR-15 in the passenger seat she'll take your fingers off. She stays in the car tho...

Triggered by people that can't pronounce the "T's" in the middle of words.

Example "ski down the mow-in"

How about when you look up a YouTube video on how to do something, and you get umpteen videos where the people prattle on and on about stupid bullshit you don't give a fuck about. Just get to the fucking point already.

Far too many people just love to hear themselves talk and not say anything worth listening to. Kinda like politicians.

Ignorance that morphs into stupidity.

If you are Ignorant, thats understandable but if you have been told and fall into realm of stupidity... Fuck you.

How about when you look up a YouTube video on how to do something, and you get umpteen videos where the people prattle on and on about stupid bullshit you don't give a fuck about. Just get to the fucking point already.

Far too many people just love to hear themselves talk and not say anything worth listening to. Kinda like politicians.
Oh Lawdy, preaching to the choir. Seriously, all this set-up and side stories. Shut up and get to the meat of the topic.

Reactions: JoshPutman