• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What up Homo's! I am back (with pictures)

Re: What up Homo's! I am back (with pictures)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More bizarre by the moment. </div></div>

I know. I went to the range that day (College Football Saturday). I felt very GAY. Hopefully I will not do that again during a College Football Saturday. </div></div>

You like? I don't blame you, he is one handsome fellow. I can introduce you if you'd like.

Is he gone already?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SturmHead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see nobody holds a grudge here. </div></div>

That's the beautiful thing about this place, everyone is so forgiving and full of love. </div></div>
Actually it's because we're all armed and sleep in bathtubs.

My guess, it's CKA, anyway, I love him, anything to do with south park rules.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is he gone already? </div></div>

Still here buddy. Why do you hate him so much? Do you want to hit him in the face? Because he will let you. Meet him at Boulder Rifle and Creek the weekend after New Year's and he will let you punch him in the face as hard as you can, and he promises he will not hit back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thankfully you posted more pics because I didn't think the little bit you did was that great of an accomplishment. <span style="color: #FFFFFF"> </span>

Glad to know you didn't waste an entire year on planning your SH Comeback 2011 Tour. I can't wait to see what you SH Comeback 2012 Tour will include. </div></div> <span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> Well played...well played! My first laugh of the day!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh no, Him and Maser all at once. </div></div>

The clown car is getting full.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is he gone already? </div></div>

Still here buddy. Why do you hate him so much? Do you want to hit him in the face? Because he will let you. Meet him at Boulder Rifle and Creek the weekend after New Year's and he will let you punch him in the face as hard as you can, and he promises he will not hit back. </div></div>

Why would you think I hate you.
I dont. I just think your a moron.
down-syndrome-child-blowing-bubbles.jpg

I dont beat retards.

</div></div>

Well that's a relief you don't hate me. You are one of the cool kids around here and I want to be like you. Can I follow you around for a day to see how a cool guy gets through his day?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh no, Him and Maser all at once. </div></div>

The clown car is getting full. </div></div>

Don't worry, it only seems full, A lot of clowns can fit in a car.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I follow you around for a day to see how a cool guy gets through his day? </div></div>

When you figure out what "cool" is will you share it with the rest of us? I was never one of the cool kids either. I was the kid that had a job and car (69 Road Runner), I gave all the girl friends of the cool kids rides on the weekends, while the cool kids were busy being cool.

Just what the fuck is going on here? Too much capitalized "GAY" for one thread...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SturmHead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see nobody holds a grudge here. </div></div>

That's the beautiful thing about this place, everyone is so forgiving and full of love. </div></div>
Actually it's because we're all armed and sleep in bathtubs. </div></div>

You <span style="font-style: italic">sleep?</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I follow you around for a day to see how a cool guy gets through his day? </div></div>

When you figure out what "cool" is will you share it with the rest of us? I was never one of the cool kids either. I was the kid that had a job and car (69 Road Runner), I gave all the girl friends of the cool kids rides on the weekends, while the cool kids were busy being cool. </div></div>

I am a long way from being cool, and not sure if I can ever get there. All I can do is follow the cool people around and take as much notes as I can.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
maggot said:
Is he gone already? </div></div>

Why would you think I hate you.
I dont. I just think your a moron.
I dont beat retards.

</div></div>

Kids with disabilities can probably be left out of this thread. But overall a funny thread

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I can do is follow the cool people around and take as much notes as I can. </div></div>It's as <span style="text-decoration: underline">many</span> notes
wink.gif
....many, many notes.
grin.gif
And I've got a spare pen for you.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wdebo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kids with disabilities can probably be left out of this thread. But overall a funny thread</div></div>

I agree 100%

No need to drag them into this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wdebo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kids with disabilities can probably be left out of this thread. But overall a funny thread</div></div>

I agree 100%

No need to drag them into this. </div></div>

Well some people need to make fun of mentally disabled kids so they can feel good about themselves. Should you not have understanding for these types of people?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wdebo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kids with disabilities can probably be left out of this thread. But overall a funny thread</div></div>

I agree 100%

I agree as well, and have deleted my post. Unfortunately i cant delete all the copies. My intent was not to disrepect them, but Cartman. Seems to be the approximate level hes operating at. That said, I had a massive epiphany and came to realize "Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.". I think that applies well in this situation, and I will close my participation in this thread there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wdebo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kids with disabilities can probably be left out of this thread. But overall a funny thread</div></div>

I agree 100%

I agree as well, and have deleted my post. Unfortunately i cant delete all the copies. My intent was not to disrepect them, but Cartman. Seems to be the approximate level hes operating at. That said, I had a massive epiphany and came to realize "Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.". I think that applies well in this situation, and I will close my participation in this thread there. </div></div>

1) When did I ever argue with you? I have agreed with everything you said since the beginning of this thread. Go back and look if you do not believe me. Maybe you are arguing with yourself? and you are dragging yourself down?

2) I thought we already established that I am the Moran and you are the cool guy?

3) Why play editor and delete? If you say something then stick to it. If it makes you sleep better at night making fun of mentally disabled kids then you should keep on doing it. A good nights sleep is what is most important (for you).

4) I already offered you a place to meet so you can hit me in the face as hard as you could. I did this because it is obvious something I did really upsets you. You continue on as if you really hat me, and I have no idea why, all I want to be is your friend.

Please don't leave, and please discuss.

I agree 100%

This thread lost its comedy when disabled kids were dragged into it.

Eric, have fun shooting. And dont follow the cool kids around, its not worth it.

And just so you know, I respect your authoriTAY!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SlowNoisyDeadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedRyder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Instead of re-reading the Constitution, you probably should have re-read the Hide rules.

Aside from that, BRILLIANT thread!
</div></div>

I did read it, every part, and I signed it. </div></div>

I hope you really read it, otherwise you might be volunteered for a human centIpad experiment.
But all southpark hillarity aside, you seem like a douche. Retards are kinda cool. My parents are foster parents and adopted a couple of kids with FAS, the youngest one is a little...slow...but with a little work I've gotten that little man to spit dope like it's nobody's business. Now if I could just get him to quit singing to his hand in his down time he'd be a true asset.

True story. </div></div>

What are you talking about?

Banned for a year? Do you get a Tab for that? Or a Badge? You should. I know some have gotten them for lesser accomplishments and effort.
Glad to know there is somebody else here who doesn't suffer from chronic vaginal rashes, because there are definately a few who need a soothing cream prescribed for their sandy vaginas. I wanna party with you!
I suggest you start working on a Ghillie Suit for a future photo shoot.
By the way, are those brownies in the candy dish I saw a while back in your pictures? What kind of garnish are you using on your special baked fudge treats? Do you have a Medical Necessity Card issued for it?

Too funny! Very creative. You should get one get out of jail free card for coming up with this.

Loved it ,I want a Eric Cartman doll to take shooting with me. Merry Christmas to all!

Your Welcome to ALL that enjoyed the pics!!!

However, I could not sleep last night knowing that Maggot does not want to be my friend
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What was that in the candy dish, Eric? </div></div>

I know it looks like prescribed herbal medicine, but it's not that. It's just potpourri, and the stuff on top is Rosemary.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Loved it ,I want a Eric Cartman doll to take shooting with me. Merry Christmas to all! </div></div>

To hell with a Cartman doll I want one of these to take shooting:
http://www.realdoll.com/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Loved it ,I want a Eric Cartman doll to take shooting with me. Merry Christmas to all! </div></div>

http://www.realdoll.com/ </div></div>

grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Loved it ,I want a Eric Cartman doll to take shooting with me. Merry Christmas to all! </div></div>

http://www.realdoll.com/ </div></div>

Get one and take bunch of pics

Here is me spotting for my star pupil, the gangster Juno.. I taught him everything he knows about reloading and precision shooting. He was dialing in his Remi-300-WinMag for a comp later that week.

giocartmann1-vi.jpg

This is what he did to a 7"-10" Steel plate at 1760 yards (1 Mile), 8 hits out of about 15 shots! 7" is about 0.4 MOA at 1 mile!
7x101760yards-vi.jpg

Great job, next thing to teach him is hearing protection works better when covering his ears!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great job, next thing to teach him is hearing protection works better when covering his ears! </div></div>

He says he does not need it when running a can. I still wear plugs with can because no-plugs are enough to irritate me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Re-enactment of the Alamo

IMG_1216-vi.jpg
</div></div>

Ever thought you might have just a bit of too much time on your hands?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Re-enactment of the Alamo

IMG_1216-vi.jpg
</div></div>

Ever thought you might have just a bit of too much time on your hands? </div></div>

What do you guys do in Alaska to occupy your time during a deep freeze?

Eric when did you join that particular rifle club...

You need to drag Juno to 600 yard monthly F-Class match or 1,000 yard matches that we run 4 times a year...

We will respect your authority and maybe even let you run a relay or two ... just saying

Jeffvn

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeffvn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eric when did you join that particular rifle club...

You need to drag Juno to 600 yard monthly F-Class match or 1,000 yard matches that we run 4 times a year...

We will respect your authority and maybe even let you run a relay or two ... just saying

Jeffvn </div></div>

We are regular members there. Juno did go to an F-Class comp once about about 6 months ago when he first got into reloading.

I go shooting about 2 days a month, Juno goes about 1-2 days a week... Shooting is a full day thing for me, hard for me to dedicate 1 day in my schedule just one thing.

I will try though to meet up one of these days for the Boulder long distance Rifle comps.

14) Darth Cartmann

Here is me (Darth Cartmann) inspecting .50 Cal rounds to make sure they are worthy of serving with my Barret M99A1.

No Paint (FMJ Ball) - Regular Troopers
Black Tip (Armor Piercing) - Squad Leaders
Silver Tip (750 gr AMAX) - Platoon Leaders
Red/Gray tip (API - Tracer) - Company Commander
Gray Tip (Amor Piercing Incendiary) - Officer Staff Personal

DarthCartmann-vi.jpg

WOW
you are disturbed my friend, more so than some of us.
Very good job on the cartman photos, classic shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opshin556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW
you are disturbed my friend, more so than some of us.
Very good job on the cartman photos, classic shit.
</div></div>

The picture of above is a rare glimpse of Darth Cartmann without his cape.