• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What was your biggest “aha!” Moment as a beginner?

My funniest, when I started I bought a NF nxs 5-22, had the 10 moa turrets. At the same time, there were no phone apps so I bought the NF exbal program. I't gave dopes in moa and clicks, and oh did I count clicks, for almost 2 months, even listening for them, lol.
Then one day we were around someone cranking on his turret like a madman, so I had to ask. He walked me through it, he was a decent guy so the embarrassment was minimal, but I face palmed myself for 2 weeks at something that was so apparent.

Reactions: Bender
My funniest, when I started I bought a NF nxs 5-22, had the 10 moa turrets. At the same time, there were no phone apps so I bought the NF exbal program. I't gave dopes in moa and clicks, and oh did I count clicks, for almost 2 months, even listening for them, lol.
Then one day we were around someone cranking on his turret like a madman, so I had to ask. He walked me through it, he was a decent guy so the embarrassment was minimal, but I face palmed myself for 2 weeks at something that was so apparent.

Ok, since this is stupid question part of the forum: can you explain this to me? If you’re not counting individual clicks the whole way up, are you referencing off the revolution indicator lines to make large adjustments, then counting a few individual clicks to get right on? Or something else?

Ok, since this is stupid question part of the forum: can you explain this to me? If you’re not counting individual clicks the whole way up, are you referencing off the revolution indicator lines to make large adjustments, then counting a few individual clicks to get right on? Or something else?
Yes, all turrets are numbered.

Reactions: Cottontail