• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What you don't understand about San Francisco

Walter Haas

San Francisco MAGA fan
Banned !
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2019
San Francisco, CA
To the folks who don't know why I don't leave these f**ktards in San Francisco: Its that I can have any restaurant deliver to my door the most amazing foods. Right now I'm eating an appetizer of glazed oysters with leeks and lettuce cream. This will be followed by Porcini mushroom ravioli with black truffle cream sauce. My entree will be...oh who the fuck am I kidding, I wish I had a smoked rack of ribs, a chunk of brisket and a keg of brew.

Last edited:
To the folks who don't know why I don't leave these f**ktards in San Francisco: Its that I can have any restaurant deliver to my door the most amazing foods. Right now I'm eating an appetizer of glazed oysters with leeks and lettuce cream. This will be followed by Porcini mushroom ravioli with black truffle cream sauce. My entree will be...oh who the fuck am I kidding, I wish I had a smoked rack of ribs, a chunk of brisket and a keg of brew.
but I've got to admit this black truffle cream sauce is incredibly delicious

i enjoy the fresh air, the sidewalks without piles of shit and puddles of piss. I enjoy being able to take a leisurely walk without fear of being accosted or shot by some scumbag piece of shit. I enjoy not being taxed to death, and not being surrounded by fuckwits everywhere i turn.

I hope you enjoy your truffle sauce.

Imo, best real smoked BBQ in the Bay.
I have never tried that place but it hasn't been a BBQ joint for long.

I can Endorse Sam's Bar-b-que on Bascom. Also, somewhere on the peninsula and with a high end lunch truck is Capello's Bar-b-que which is very good.

I have had good Bar-b-que in SF but wouldn't go out of my way for it.

Armadillo Willy's can go to hell.

Cost of said banquet? Lower than the cost of freedom.

I go to San Fran a few times a year for fly fishing events
My game I play there is how far can I walk before I see shit on the sidewalk.
It’s usually no more than a few blocks next to the park.

The Vietnamese joint just down the hill from simple pleasures on Balboa is pretty awesome!

Reactions: Walter Haas
I have never tried that place but it hasn't been a BBQ joint for long.

I can Endorse Sam's Bar-b-que on Bascom. Also, somewhere on the peninsula and with a high end lunch truck is Capello's Bar-b-que which is very good.

I have had good Bar-b-que in SF but wouldn't go out of my way for it.

Armadillo Willy's can go to hell.
Baby Blues in SF isn't bad but you're right, none of its great up here because the liberals are vegans. Half the reason I would go to Tennessee and Missouri for rifle training is to try their legendary smoked meats.

Wait, first off how are you eating if you’re standing shin deep in human feces?

Also have you been sexually assaulted by all of the rampant sodomites out there?
Well, realistically, do you think you're going to go to Columbus and see opioid addicts? The numbers sound bad but you're not probably going to see anything. I've actually yet to see feces in San Francisco and I live here.

I have spent a fair amount of time in SF. I have seen the shit and how it is made... Drug use, bum sex, reckless driving through a pedestrian only street fair, I have seen it.

You must stay in the really nice spots.

Reactions: Ravenworks
I live 80 miles from the nearest chain restaurant or Walmart, but I just bought a 1/4 beef that’s been on feed for the last five months and is 1400lbs on the hoof right now for $600 packaged. Should get at least 200 lbs out of it and will last me and my wife a year. When I grill on a summer night, I can see the Milky Way in my back yard, and I even live in town.

I personally think I live in heaven on Earth. Enjoy your dinner, I’ll enjoy mine.

Oh, I have also experienced unwanted attention from members of the same sex and was headed to Pier 14 on the day that Kate Steinle got shot. I stopped to eat on the way and turned around when I heard it was a crime scene. If I wasn't hungry, I might have got shot.

Yeah, but I can go there for a day or two, go to Chinatown and hit up the dim sum restaurant whose name I forgot but know exactly where it is (2 shops up from the asian bakery, on a perpendicular road across from the Hilton? there) and the House of Nan King, drop a deuce and go back home.

I go to San Fran a few times a year for fly fishing events
My game I play there is how far can I walk before I see shit on the sidewalk.
It’s usually no more than a few blocks next to the park.

The Vietnamese joint just down the hill from simple pleasures on Balboa is pretty awesome!
OMG, friend, I didn't even know Simple Pleasures on Balboa still exists! My first living quarters was a block from there and I used to go in with my liberal friends for tea and bullshit curatives. I remember going in with a headache and they said I need Chamomile and I was like "thank god I'm with people who know what they are doing." I was a f**ktard supreme.

• Haha
Reactions: Steel head
The Brussels sprouts at the beach chalet are one of my SF favs as is the linguine with calamari and shrooms at Gaspare’s

I live near SF, house in Wyoming and two deep freezers full of game meat. I guess I am conflicted..

But here is a picture of on of these city burgers that cost me $200 a serving for the chef’s tasting.

853D59B7-C782-4BFB-9891-0C8F34DDC2DE.jpeg

Well it was tasty, and came with other courses, but all it is, is a hamburger-et.

I can’t blame anyone for loving where they live. But damn, give me a camp fire and a stake and you can keep the fancy Sea Urchin that if I had to imagine what jizz tastes like, it must be uni.

Sometimes we make too much of pomp and circumstance.

OMG, friend, I didn't even know Simple Pleasures on Balboa still exists! My first living quarters was a block from there and I used to go in with my liberal friends for tea and bullshit curatives. I remember going in with a headache and they said I need Chamomile and I was like "thank god I'm with people who know what they are doing." I was a f**ktard supreme.
It’s still there with the awesome burritos next to it.

Well, don't we all stay in the "nice spots"? I'm not seeking out human filth. But yes, I live in a $2.5M average per house area so the problems are pushed out into other areas, if you get my drift.
Whenever I’m there it always near Golden gate park.
It has some sketchy parts.

I live 80 miles from the nearest chain restaurant or Walmart, but I just bought a 1/4 beef that’s been on feed for the last five months and is 1400lbs on the hoof right now for $600 packaged. Should get at least 200 lbs out of it and will last me and my wife a year. When I grill on a summer night, I can see the Milky Way in my back yard, and I even live in town.

I personally think I live in heaven on Earth. Enjoy your dinner, I’ll enjoy mine.
You got me! No doubt you got me! I'm losing out on life in certain ways and its not good, I know. I've gotta drive 5 hours to get to real night sky according to light pollution maps. Hows about inviting me out? I would go!

Reactions: Redmanss
Yeah, but I can go there for a day or two, go to Chinatown and hit up the dim sum restaurant whose name I forgot but know exactly where it is (2 shops up from the asian bakery, on a perpendicular road across from the Hilton? there) and the House of Nan King, drop a deuce and go back home.
I know the place too but I can't think of the name.

TheGerman, I don't want to jump topics but are you "Germandude" on Youtube? He is the reason I got into shooting and bought a Steyr SSG08A1. I want to talk to him. Not that I don't want to talk to you, ha ha,...you have given me good advice on other posts and I appreciate that and I'm still respecting that. I'm not an idiot. Sometimes I'm drunk but I'm not an idiot!

Next week when the Wuhan Lock Down comes.....what 25% of SF? 40% of SF? doesn't have the resource$ for 30 days worth of sustenance or preps laid up - it be just as if EBT were shut off. May get spicy.

Best of luck. It's coming.

Last edited:
TheGerman, I don't want to jump topics but are you "Germandude" on Youtube? He is the reason I got into shooting and bought a Steyr SSG08A1. I want to talk to him. Not that I don't want to talk to you, ha ha,...you have given me good advice on other posts and I appreciate that and I'm still respecting that. I'm not an idiot. Sometimes I'm drunk but I'm not an idiot!

Not me.

Don’t need too, I’ve done plenty of work in cities like Baltimore and have seen junkies left and right.

Man you live in San Francisco??? I’m gonna post this below and let you be the judge:

Genesis 19:15-26 NASB
[15] When morning dawned, the angels urged Lot, saying, "Up, take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away in the punishment of the city." [16] But he hesitated. So the men seized his hand and the hand of his wife and the hands of his two daughters, for the compassion of the LORD was upon him; and they brought him out, and put him outside the city. [17] When they had brought them outside, one said, "Escape for your life! Do not look behind you, and do not stay anywhere in the valley; escape to the mountains, or you will be swept away." [18] But Lot said to them, "Oh no, my lords! [19] Now behold, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have magnified your lovingkindness, which you have shown me by saving my life; but I cannot escape to the mountains, for the disaster will overtake me and I will die; [20] now behold, this town is near enough to flee to, and it is small. Please, let me escape there (is it not small?) that my life may be saved." [21] He said to him, "Behold, I grant you this request also, not to overthrow the town of which you have spoken. [22] Hurry, escape there, for I cannot do anything until you arrive there." Therefore the name of the town was called Zoar. [23] The sun had risen over the earth when Lot came to Zoar. [24] Then the LORD rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven, [25] and He overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. [26] But his wife, from behind him, looked back, and she became a pillar of salt. …

Get out before it’s too late

So... she was jewish - right? Is there where kosher salt originiated?
Seriously though - I thought this forum was to be free of religous stuff.

On some trips to the city I've stuck to the Michelin diet. Its a wonderfual way to go. If it dosent have a star (or stars) I'm not eating there. (Breakfast being an exception.)

[QUOTE="Herb Stoner, post: 8378622, member:
Seriously though - I thought this forum was to be free of religous stuff.

So I’m allowed to quote our previous presidents but I can’t quote the Bible?

You know the Soviets also keep people from speaking religion...
[/QUOTE]
That’s correct, no religion is and always has been a hard and fast rule on the Hide, even in the Bear Pit. Read the rules again. Don’t fuck up a good thing for the rest of us.

Reactions: Herb Stoner
sorry I don't get it . You can get world class food almost anywhere in the US , restaurants do exist out side California not to mention you can buy almost anything online and have it delivered to your door , but taxes are a lot lower in many other states not to mention not having to deal with California's crazy gun laws you could buy ammo at your leisure and it be delivered to your door as well . Not wanting to leave a great job I could understanding not wanting to leave if you got a great one but the rest Id be gone in a heart beat but that is me .

Reactions: 308pirate
That’s correct, no religion is and always has been a hard and fast rule on the Hide, even in the Bear Pit. Read the rules again. Don’t fuck up a good thing for the rest of us.

So I’m not allowed to quote history?

Again, Soviet tactics
[/QUOTE]
I’m not a mod here, this is @lowlight ‘s house, not mine and not yours either, so take your virtue signaling bible thumping bullshit elsewhere.

Reactions: Strykervet

Sore spot. I can see the Milky Way but not like I used to as a kid growing up in rural Virginia. It was huge and intense. And it used to be quiet...not so much anymore, there is always some noise even if its just a jet overhead. I miss those days of dark, calm, quiet.

Reactions: Dpp

Hmmmm,

Food Delivered to my door ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shit in the streets

Scale tips hard right. We've got excellent food here too...and UberEats. I'm out San Francisco.

I try to spend a couple of weeks a year where the air is thin and the Milk Way is visible
at a glance. If I'm lucky the "neighbors" are talking all night.

R

I live near SF, house in Wyoming and two deep freezers full of game meat. I guess I am conflicted..

But here is a picture of on of these city burgers that cost me $200 a serving for the chef’s tasting.

View attachment 7271974

Well it was tasty, and came with other courses, but all it is, is a hamburger-et.

I can’t blame anyone for loving where they live. But damn, give me a camp fire and a stake and you can keep the fancy Sea Urchin that if I had to imagine what jizz tastes like, it must be uni.

A $200 hamburger better come with a blowjob (from a woman, crazy I needed to clarify that but you are in San Fran)

A $200 hamburger better come with a blowjob (from a woman, crazy I needed to clarify that but you are in San Fran)
Well, I was hoping after a bit over $500 for two with some whiskey, it was going to be included via my wife.. oh she is female and identifies as such..But no luck..

• Haha
Reactions: seansmd