• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    What if the CIA executed Watergate and set up Nixon .
    NIxon withdrew troops and essentially ended US involvement in Vietnam .
    PS Treedoggie ain't kilt hims self .

Um…what do you think is too much for the cia?

Reactions: BurtG
    If anybody on the planet doesn’t already yet know and understand who and what the CIA is capable of.... then they are probably also waiting for that 5th or 6th Covid vaccine booster to go with the mask they are also still wearing.

If anybody on the planet doesn’t already yet know and understand who and what the CIA is capable of.... then they are probably also waiting for that 5th or 6th Covid vaccine booster to go with the mask they are also still wearing.
    A basic understanding can begin with the CIA working hand in hand with the Italian Mafia in WWII.

federal bureau of incompetence
    what more can you say that has not already happened . even when they lie for a corrupt tyrannical dictator they just can't pull it off .

This is your brain on drugs.

More important to focus on what is happening now than to worry about what happened 50 or so years ago.

Reactions: XP1K
    There is a corrective path, I see some Ukrainian soldier talking about it the other day...he knows what’s up now that they have the power to do so...

Reactions: Im2bent
    Fuck Nixon like the dirty bitch he is.

He took the US dollar off the gold standard, giving us the petrol dollar fiat currency BS. Saudi's agreed to sell their oil only for US petrol dollar in exchange for the use of the US military, at their service.

At this point, i'm almost certain there isn't anything the CIA cannot do. I'm not smart enought to do anything about it, and I have my own problems to handle, so I just try to live my life the best I can, and hope to god that the nightmare scenario never happens.

Branden

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.
    So.
    Worrying about something that happened 50 years ago, and that you can do nothing to change the outcome of....
    Somehow that takes precedence over trying to do something about the current situation that you CAN maybe do something about ?

Fuck.the.past
    You cannot do anything about it except reflect and/or remember.
    Daydreaming is a waste of time.

Write the shit down in a book and move the fuck on.

• Haha
    Reactions: gunsnjeeps
    Book I'm currently reading. Billy Waugh is an interesting character, at the age of 72 he was in Afghanistan carrying a Glock, an M4 and a bag with six million dollars in cash.
    Did his last covert mission for the CIA when he was in his 80's.

Attachments

• 41v44emVyWL.jpg
      41v44emVyWL.jpg
      31.6 KB · Views: 34
    He also did a thing on Watergate, but after about 10min of looking I can't seem to find it. Odd how that happens. Or perhaps like the book says, you imagined it happening, it never really happened. Those that control the present control the past.

He also did a thing on Watergate, but after about 10min of looking I can't seem to find it. Odd how that happens. Or perhaps like the book says, you imagined it happening, it never really happened. Those that control the present control the past.

Here it is at 7:00:

Last edited:
    Reactions: oldshooterback
    Fuck Nixon like the dirty bitch he is.

He took the US dollar off the gold standard, giving us the petrol dollar fiat currency BS. Saudi's agreed to sell their oil only for US petrol dollar in exchange for the use of the US military, at their service.

There isn't enough Gold and Silver on the planet to support a 'gold dollar' any more and hasn't been in 2 generations.

The fantasy that 'if we had a gold dollar' the world would be all unicorns and fairy dust is just that.

Not even sure why we bother with Ft. Knox 'reserve' any more. It wouldn't run the government for a week.

Our currency is based on our stable government, industrial/capita/earning capacity. And a belief that investment in America is safe and protected (unlike 90 percent of the world where it is subject to corruption, seizure, crony capitalism, etc.) Ruin that trust by, say, shipping industry to China, pushing outrageous regulations on business/ag, sequestering our national resources in the name of a 'Green' Agenda, stealing IP, running crony capitalism in all kinds of sectors especially auto and energy, stolen elections, politicians getting rich on graft, printing endless trillions to give away... Ruin that trust and our currency is gone and could happen overnight. Right now our Debt and GDP numbers still 'allow' the currency to be trusted. For now. Not going to take much longer, however, before the tipping point is reached. And all the 'gold reserves' in the world won't help.

And where will the money come from? Inflation that wipes out savings and value of all but physical assets (and destroys those as assets when they become unaffordable -- think million mark loaf of bread in Weimar.) Then your economy crashes and stays crashed like it did in Japan in the 1990's.

Hummmmmm.... Sort of seems like 'someone' wants to crash our economy in a spectacular fashion. And knows exactly what levers to pull to get it there. Who could it be... Who's done it repeatedly and has said that his life's Goal is to Destroy America's Economy. Nope, not the Kalorama half-breed. Might be someone... pulling the strings. Who could it be...

Anyway, the Gold Standard was an anachronism long before Nixon Nixed it. He was a douche and a prick and not likeable, but he was a skilled politician and if the left had not wanted to destroy him for prolinging Vietnam... and if he had not been a complete idiot covering up Watergate instead of saying "Oops, my people did a bad things. Sorry. Let the justice system work, I won't contenance this kind of thing in my administration..." He let his paranoid self destroy himself... with a cheerleading press who have tried to destroy America One piece at a time for the last 50 years. Little Jr. Activist Woodward and Bernstein Wanna-be's who think it's their job to lord over us in newspapers, on NBC, Fox and CBS, and their little streaming BS.

Nixon was an asshole. He fucked up. But he did not ruin America over the gold standard!

Sirhr

There isn't enough Gold and Silver on the planet to support a 'gold dollar' any more and hasn't been in 2 generations.

The fantasy that 'if we had a gold dollar' the world would be all unicorns and fairy dust is just that.

Not even sure why we bother with Ft. Knox 'reserve' any more. It wouldn't run the government for a week.

Our currency is based on our stable government, industrial/capita/earning capacity. And a belief that investment in America is safe and protected (unlike 90 percent of the world where it is subject to corruption, seizure, crony capitalism, etc.) Ruin that trust by, say, shipping industry to China, pushing outrageous regulations on business/ag, sequestering our national resources in the name of a 'Green' Agenda, stealing IP, running crony capitalism in all kinds of sectors especially auto and energy, stolen elections, politicians getting rich on graft, printing endless trillions to give away... Ruin that trust and our currency is gone and could happen overnight. Right now our Debt and GDP numbers still 'allow' the currency to be trusted. For now. Not going to take much longer, however, before the tipping point is reached. And all the 'gold reserves' in the world won't help.

And where will the money come from? Inflation that wipes out savings and value of all but physical assets (and destroys those as assets when they become unaffordable -- think million mark loaf of bread in Weimar.) Then your economy crashes and stays crashed like it did in Japan in the 1990's.

Hummmmmm.... Sort of seems like 'someone' wants to crash our economy in a spectacular fashion. And knows exactly what levers to pull to get it there. Who could it be... Who's done it repeatedly and has said that his life's Goal is to Destroy America's Economy. Nope, not the Kalorama half-breed. Might be someone... pulling the strings. Who could it be...

Anyway, the Gold Standard was an anachronism long before Nixon Nixed it. He was a douche and a prick and not likeable, but he was a skilled politician and if the left had not wanted to destroy him for prolinging Vietnam... and if he had not been a complete idiot covering up Watergate instead of saying "Oops, my people did a bad things. Sorry. Let the justice system work, I won't contenance this kind of thing in my administration..." He let his paranoid self destroy himself... with a cheerleading press who have tried to destroy America One piece at a time for the last 50 years. Little Jr. Activist Woodward and Bernstein Wanna-be's who think it's their job to lord over us in newspapers, on NBC, Fox and CBS, and their little streaming BS.

Nixon was an asshole. He fucked up. But he did not ruin America over the gold standard!

Sirhr
    Now we're on the plutonium standard. With Lithium as its back up. Guess who controls 85% of the litium.

Sirhr

You think Fort Knox still houses any gold?

You think Fort Knox still houses any gold?

I actually do.

It’s too small an amount to “throw away” asnd way more valuable as a symbol.

IMG_3939.jpeg

10 billion dollars ballpark? That is not even 20 hours of USG spending. It’s irrelevant as an asset. It is valuable as a symbol.

So, yeah, it’s still there. No need for selling it when you print that at the snap of a finger.

Sirhr

I actually do.

View attachment 8181299

10 billion dollars ballpark? That is not even 20 hours of USG spending. It’s irrelevant as an asset. It is valuable as a symbol.

So, yeah, it’s still there. No need for selling it when you print that at the snap of a finger.

Sirhr

I was also under the impression, the Federal Reserve also held some amount of Gold ? . also holding some treasury bonds. With the largest resource held by them right now being huge bundles of mortgage backed securities. But being that the Fed. was created by government, but is also public/private Company, I really kind of hidden hard to find factual info on exact amount of Gold held by the Fed. and international Banks that are Stock holders.

after about 10min of looking I can't seem to find it. Odd how
    Like how the one Supreme Court justice Robert’s I think ,had his apartment broken into a month before obama care decision. Something was found. Or planted.

Reactions: mtrmn
    I actually do.

View attachment 8181299

Sirhr

I'm not convinced. As a nation, it's chump change, but to a few select individuals it's a gold mine (pun intended).

Fort Knox Audit

Every year the gold in Fort Knox is ‘audited’ by checking the official joint seals that were placed on all vault compartments during the continuing audits of U.S.-owned gold from 1974 until 1986, when allegedly 97 % of the gold was inspected. However, a Freedom Of Information Act request (FOIA) I’ve submitted in order to obtain all audit reports could not be honored. Seven reports are missing.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    I actually do.

View attachment 8181299

Sirhr

I was also under the impression, the Federal Reserve also held some amount of Gold ? . also holding some treasury bonds. With the largest resource held by them right now being huge bundles of mortgage backed securities. But being that the Fed. was created by government, but is also public/private Company, I really kind of hidden hard to find factual info on exact amount of Gold held by the Fed. and international Banks that are Stock holders.

I have little doubt there is gold in these places. Largely because as things sit at the moment it is really worthless to everyone. If I need to explain that I will. Also with things like treasury bonds and mortgage backed securities, also worth less the way the current world is, and the current worlds setup makes gold worthless.

I see gold as a stand alone thing. When countries, all countries including china and doing "creative accounting" what does it really matter what gold they have. They can't cover what is out there with it so whats the point. If your "money" is not backed by gold it is really just an IOU from the .gov, and they say just what that is worth on a whim. Make a speech and the "value" of your money will go up or down, inflation. It will buy more or less.

The other thing is in WWIII when everything has gone to total shit gold will be very worthless. It likely could get to the point where I will trade you this ear of corn for your gold brick.

When our debt has gone up 1 trillion in the time after they signed the no debt limit bill, it really does not matter any more.

I also think Nixon was an asshole, but there are times when you need an asshole. I do agree he was paranoid, and likely for good reason, like in our other thread him saying I know who shot John to the guy in charge of the people who shot John was not a smart thing to do, and later he likely figured that out. I think that might be justification on being just a tad paranoid. I also think it was all part of the game, "they" knew it and played his weakness against him and won. He later went on to say he should have fought it.

Personally I think that was the last time the ship could have been set back on course. Now it is too late, steaming full speed ahead, and the only way to stop it from running into the school bus loaded with good children is to sink it, or rip the engine out.

So.
    Worrying about something that happened 50 years ago, and that you can do nothing to change the outcome of....
    Somehow that takes precedence over trying to do something about the current situation that you CAN maybe do something about ?

Fuck.the.past
    You cannot do anything about it except reflect and/or remember.
    Daydreaming is a waste of time.

Write the shit down in a book and move the fuck on.
    You can't change the past, you either learn from it or remain ignorant. The choice is yours.

I also think Nixon was an asshole, but there are times when you need an asshole. I do agree he was paranoid, and likely for good reason, like in our other thread him saying I know who shot John to the guy in charge of the people who shot John was not a smart thing to do, and later he likely figured that out. I think that might be justification on being just a tad paranoid. I also think it was all part of the game, "they" knew it and played his weakness against him and won. He later went on to say he should have fought it.

Personally I think that was the last time the ship could have been set back on course. Now it is too late, steaming full speed ahead, and the only way to stop it from running into the school bus loaded with good children is to sink it, or rip the engine out.
    My friend, Lee, spent 3 christmases on the laotian-cambodian border. Later, Nixon would say "we are not in Laos, we are not in Cambodia."

At the time Nixon said that, technically true. But USA was there by invitation of the citizens who were trying to keep the NVA out.

And Lee believed in his missions. He was a patriot. He said he would have done it for free but they kept giving combat pay and a promotion to second class petty officer. He also received a surgical pin in each ankle and one in his right hip and a teflon coated stainless steel kneecap. Being a perfect example of the SEAL credo costs.

Accomplish the objective regardless of obstacles.

According to Monica Crowley 4 of the 5 burglars were CIA or worked for them. My recollection of her shows from 3-4 months ago. They set Nixon up because he was going to wage war on the "deep state." Sound familiar?

Edit: That doesn't change the fact I think he was a POS president. He ended the gold standard and created the EPA. 'Nuff said.

JFK was also going after the deep state. He said he would break the CIA into pieces and scatter them to the wind. He also said he was going to end the Fed. Reserve. A year later, he was shot in the head, next to his wife, in public.

100 years previous to that, the group that formed the Fed came to Lincoln and wanted to set this up and he said no, that he was going to print US dollars. He was shot in the head, next to his wife, in public.

Reagan talked about getting rid of the Fed. So, it was a rush job and they could not replace the his detail in time and that is why he survived Hinkley's attack. Read any book on the secret service presidential protection detail. Wherever the president gets in or out of a vehicle, no one is there that the CIA did not approve. So, someone wanted Hinkley there.

Reactions: 96coal449
    Cmon dudes Crack a book.

Nixon was framed by the FBI.
    Mark Felt was Deep throat...

I mean.....
    Be careful there.

A book was written by a person, a person with a biased view in all likelihood.
    Just because a book exists does not mean anything in it is true....or untrue, it exists as a book, nothing more.

Too many people place faith in something because it was written down in a book.
    That, in it's self, means nothing about accuracy, honesty, or viability.
    A simple glance at main stream media today should easily validate what I've written here.

How do we validate what has been written in books over the last few centuries....books written by the victor....books written with an agenda...books written by someone with a bias ?

Trust NOTHING.

Reactions: 96coal449
    So here we are, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA a corporation as been named. The Feds are simply it's agents.
    Compliments of the congressional Reconstruction act of 1871.
    Now our "Gold Standard" is oil. Great, for the Mid east.
    Is there any gold still in Ft Knox? Who knows ..... not We the People. We are not privy to our Republic.
    We do know who has the gold. The Vatican.

Point is, I am not fond of the Silver Certificate either. That is not sound moneys as defined in the constitution.
    Next we have the CBDC breathing down the back of our necks.
    Where does it end?