• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's going on in Kansas???

TN_Flash

Resistor
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2017
Tennessee
Kansas Lawmakers, whisked away for secret Homeland Security briefing, call it routine. Something's up. Q back in April 10, 18 said TRUST KANSAS

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) ” The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is giving Kansas legislators extraordinary private briefings about undisclosed security issues.
Kansas House members boarded National Guard buses Tuesday for a briefing at a former Air Force base south of Topeka involving DHS and arranged by Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt’s office. Democrats had a separate briefing first, followed by Republicans.
Reporters and staffers were not allowed on the buses before they left the Statehouse. Deputy Attorney General Jay Scott Emler, a former state Senate majority leader, said in a letter Tuesday to the Kansas House speaker that the briefings should be given in closed party caucuses, which are allowed under the state’s open meetings law.
Emler’s letter said only that the briefings concerned issues that legislators ‘may encounter in the course of their official duties.’ Lawmakers knew little about the content ahead of time.

‘We’re anticipating it’s something to do with cybersecurity, but we don’t know,’ House Speaker Ron Ryckman Jr., a Kansas City-area Republican, told reporters ahead of the GOP briefing.
Senate Minority Leader Anthony Hensley, a Topeka Democrat and the Legislature’s longest-serving member, said he cannot recall a similar briefing in his 44 years as a lawmaker. Senators expect their DHS briefings by next week.

Nope, I think it's all about the 20th of January.

I think the safe is about to be dropped on the Second Amendment...; all for the greater good..., mind you...

IMHO, the Left is warming up their MRAPs in preparation for the charge.

Monday; bloody Monday...

Martial Law, anyone...,

Anyone...;

Beuler...?

Reactions: culater
Aw gee, it's all about nothing. Some foreign hackers may be trying to obtain secure information about Kansas Agriculture.

Nothing to see, return to your domiciles, drones.

Sure.

Dry Run...

Last edited:
Absolutely (not much) happens in Kansas. But the Flint Hills are beautiful. Especially in late Spring a month or so after the controlled burns.

Reactions: 6/250/40
All ive heard about kansas is about the big ass drones flying around at night.

News to me and I live here. And yes lots of drones being reported in my area. Northwestern corner.

You think they were separated by caucus because they were given different briefings to see who leaks?

Reactions: Howland
Q sneaking up behind you squirting KY on his pecker.
Some of you: What's up?
Q: Trust the plan.
Some of you: OK, Bro.

Ho-Lee-Sheeit. I don't know if this Q is some pimple faced looser posting from mom's basement or some JR DOJ pimple faced looser posting from mom's basemant, but fuck there's some dumb bastards amongst us.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Probably meetings on how to best molest the aliens/E.T.'s if, when they land?
-
biden molest alien.jpg

-

Right now there are some homeland security briefings on potential 1st responder terrorist attacks, based off the last Middle East bs.

That's made a couple of news sources. I didn't save the links.

Intel is specific to false calls and attacking first responders.

Nothing direct specific to KS in those news sources though.
Couldnt help but wonder if KS had an immigrant population like Somali Minnesota, or something like that that hasn't been in the news outside the state, yet...

It's the "drone swarm" bullshit happening in the corner is what the news says, I just searched it.

FBI and FAA investigating, that's almost certainly what it is.

Kansas just needed to feel special since VA has been getting all of the attention.

Has no one been keeping up with the amount of seismic and volcanic activity lately? The Yellowstone caldera is about to erupt. The jet stream will dump the most ash in Kansas. Briefings are related to Government evacuations and FEMA plans for crisis management for the citizenry.