• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's going on in North Korea?

perkantino

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2011
Broome County, NY
Dear leader hasn't been seen in more than 1 month. He even missed a high level public party meeting. People are starting to speculate that there is a coup underway.
The North Korean media says he's not feeling well. (That was 20 days ago)
What's more, yesterday out of nowhere a high ranking North Korean military delegation popped in a surprise visit in South Korea wanting to meet with South Korean officials.
What's going on in North Korea?

I wonder how much chubby was ever in control.

Sure he is the fruit of the loins and a figurehead but Im thinking the high inner circle still holds sway over policy for the most part.

I wonder if young Junk Eel started to become too much of an embarassment. I only wonder what type of sick debauchery that undisciplined, never been held accountable, pampered tub o lard is capable of. Letting him kill off his family is one thing but he didnt torpedo a S Korean frigate on his own orders.

So is this a time of danger, a time of possible reform or does bi bim bap just have gout?

Who knows what goes on in the insane asylum.

PS........... whatever is going on I bet our people that should know dont know about it but some golf course will be taken over by the secret service.

I can guarantee the only thing our wonderful leader is on top of right now is a bucket of KFC ;)

Ever since he charted with Gamgnam Style I don't think people take him seriously

Isn't it wrong when people are starving and the leader is fat?
It seemed like he has health issues like gout, but someone made a good point. They could still show him sitting issuing orders. But still nothing.
Is he dead and they are trying rapprochement with the south and the US? Or did someone peg him off, and are ready to open the country.
Good place to invest if they open it up! :D

PS........... whatever is going on I bet our people that should know dont know about it but some golf course will be taken over by the secret service.

Yeah people had trouble shifting to the soviets to the islamic threat. No one took that one seriously despite repeated warnings. Shifts are our weakness.

I saw an article two days ago. He is supposed to wear high heel/platform shoes and fell and broke both of his heels according to that article.

I'm sure Dennis Rodman's text messaging is being overloaded!:)

Actually, and I have it from an unimpeachable source, one of our esteemed "Hide" bros./ Mod candidate is stationed near by. The esteemed leader is fearful that any statement he made would be severely rediculed and put into some kind of perverted sexual context. Hence......silence.

I wonder if some of the people who liked his uncle fed him to some dogs. Turnabout is fair play...

It looks that way for now. Especially when they immediately pop in the South, for a surprise visit.

I can understand 1 mad man taking the country in the wrong direction.
But everyone too? The people can't do much, I get that, but the chief of the Army, section commanders, even platoon commanders. Someone must surely know the way things are going cannot be the way.
Yet everyone acts in there like this is normal, when they clearly see the difference with their brothers to the south. When they get liberated one day, hopefully by their own devices, they ll start slapping statues, and cursing the leader as if they just realized how bad the situation they had been living under was. Come on people!

...that or they set up another committee to re-evaluate our people's conclusions and come up with entirely different ones that sound more like what they want to hear

I can understand 1 mad man taking the country in the wrong direction.
When we have the same amount of time being lead by unstable mad men, we'll understand the concept just as they do now. Remember they have been lead by lying POS race baters sense the 50's, we only have 5 years of experience to date,...

Everyone know Kim the Jong Dong is missing because he is pregnant with Rodmans love child. And his peeps went to South Korea to place an order for pampers.

has anyone given it a thought that rodman was "loved" by kim? And that rodman could be a.... spy? like Julia child? hmm?

Hmm. Bat shit crazy. Weirdo with a crazy personality. Yeah, that would be the "last" choice for a spy. No one would think of that. I'll take that back. It wouldn't be an obvious choice.