• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's in a Username

Mine is my first two initials and my last name. Now half of everybody online calls me “Jake”.

• Haha
Reactions: BLEE
Due to the fact that I don't know the song men sing in the shower if they don't stroke the bishop, I thought it best to be up front & direct but, I thought it better to put it in such a way that mis-interpretation was a likely outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: BLEE
I didn't really intend to be on here much, and I didn't want some other name to remember, and I am used to putting my company name on stuff, so that's what I did when I registered. .... I didn't really think it through but, I also don't care to be anonymous or anything. It makes it super easy to sell on the px because I'm so easy to verify so "I got that going for me"....

Reactions: jrassy and BLEE
I was a little shit when I was a kid (my sisters would probably say "You still are") and when my dad got fed-up with my misbehavior he would often threaten to beat me like a red-headed stepchild if I didn't straighten up real quick. I always thought that was soooo funny, but I discovered very early on that I would really catch hell if I started laughing about it. Good times, good times!

I was a little shit when I was a kid (my sisters would probably say "You still are") and when my dad got fed-up with my misbehavior he would often threaten to beat me like a red-headed stepchild if I didn't straighten up real quick. I always thought that was soooo funny, but I discovered very early on that I would really catch hell if I started laughing about it. Good times, good times!
You ever been a red head?

Reactions: Sandhog308
Mine is simply me.

The asterisk is because of a system crash that wiped out our previous Userids, but wouldn't let us reuse our User names. So I added the asterisk to allow my Userid to be recognizable as being the same user as before.

No more to it...

Greg

Mine is simply me.

The asterisk is because of a system crash that wiped out our previous Userids, but wouldn't let us reuse our User names. So I added the asterisk to allow my Userid to be recognizable as being the same user as before.

No more to it...

Greg

I thought you were into olympic diving.

little late to the party here, mine is from my racing days, and i had a mouse "jerry" on the side of my car, with Tom the cat trying to catch it

Reactions: rhsc and jrassy
Spell it backwards. I "borrowed" it from Edward Abbey, who referred to his home as Fort Llatikcuf.
Before I changed it I was theMadAlaskan, a title bestowed upon me when I was attending NAU in the early 80's. Alcohol may have been in involved, my friends just called me Madman.

Reactions: jrassy and BLEE
Nutsack was already taken. - Used to shoot at dimes with my 40XB .220 swift. .220 would cut rather than smash.

Worked at automotive shop owned by a Puerto Rican, who was my neighbor to help him when he lost a tech. Most of his customers spoke Spanish as a first language and always asked who the Gringo was. Years later, I went back and they had another white boy working there so we used to joke about annexing those bays of the shop, reclaiming the land for Whitey and arguing over who was there first. Since I had been there about six years prior to the other tech for a short period I became gringo juan. Jaun actually means one... it’s meant to be pronounced one not jaun.

So basically my name is white boy one.
By DNA I’m 60% Irish about 30% German With a little bit of American Indian.

Hah, Its a funny name.

Turd-Ferguson.jpg

Just a stretched version of my initials and last name . My pic =boobs and beltfeds

Loved Star Trek as a kid and was always kinda serious back then so Spock it was and 45 years later I still say what? when some one yells Spock! Kinda relate more to the evil Spock these days lol

Fascinating....

At the time, I understood that “Resident_Asshole” was already taken so I settled for a combo of being a veteran from Texas. Not sure why the numbers 00 wound up in the name as well but they are there still today.

Agency I worked for many moons + my serial number

Because I believe none of what I hear and because I believe none of what I see 🤔

Been that way for at least 18 years even though it says I've only been a member since 2019

Lord of the Rings, Guthwine is Eomers sword and translates to "Battle friend" from old english.