• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns What's on your list?

Re: What's on your list?

Got to figure out how to sneak a P220 Elite Dark past the wife.

Nighthawk Custom AAC w/ threaded barrel in 45 auto is out of the question.....

I have a metric shit ton of 45 loaded in advance of the purchase.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kimberseries1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You don't want to do that! If you're happy with your beretta, keep it. Sold my 220 long ago. See if someone has an FNP45 or FNX45 you can rent or shoot. Leaps and bounds above the Sig. I'd take the 92fs, even in 9mm, above the p220 45 any day of the week......or FNX45 definately definately over the Sig in 10 rd capacity. If your stuck with 7 rds, buy a STI 1911 for the same price as a Sig p220, far better as well. </div></div>
I have a P229R that I prefer over my Beretta (which is now gone). I find it advantageous to stick with 1 platform. FN Herstal makes fine weapons but I prefer a metal frame. As far as the P220, we will see how things go. But i'm sticking with Sig.

Just fired a HK P7 M8 and quickly added it to my list, which has changed a little since I started the thread so

Hk P7 M8
Glock 20 gen 4 if they ever make it out
Beretta 87T

I checked off the Desert Eagle .44 most fun gun I've ever shot btw, damn near giggled my way through thr first range session.

Oh and M14r, dude the Nighthawk AAC is easily the best handgun I have ever owned, save and get... It is soooooooooooo worth every penny. The Elite dark is really good but the AAC is Sublime. It is the gun I will never sell or trade... Soooo damn good! Just sayin.
IMG_0631.jpg

HAVE- Glock 27
Glock 22
Glock 35
S&W M&P 22, a lot of fun
S&W Model 642

WISH LIST- 70 Series Colt 1911 5in Stainless<- brand whore I know
S&W 686 6in in satin finish, always wanted one
Ruger Vaquero in 45LC Stainless, why not
Glock 19

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just fired a HK P7 M8 and quickly added it to my list, which has changed a little since I started the thread so

Hk P7 M8
Glock 20 gen 4 if they ever make it out
Beretta 87T

I checked off the Desert Eagle .44 most fun gun I've ever shot btw, damn near giggled my way through thr first range session.

Oh and M14r, dude the Nighthawk AAC is easily the best handgun I have ever owned, save and get... It is soooooooooooo worth every penny. The Elite dark is really good but the AAC is Sublime. It is the gun I will never sell or trade... Soooo damn good! Just sayin.
IMG_0631.jpg
</div></div>

I thought I would use my 1000th post and tell you I hate you.

oh man 1000th post burn! Lol nice!

Seriously, I mean it. Take your time and save for this one, I did. It took me a while to save for mine, I was so worried I made a mistake when I bought it, I had to drive directly to the range after I picked it up. As soon as I touched off the first round my stress fell away. The thing is so accurate and handles so well its silly. Not to mention NH has incredible customer service. It is worth it. If it takes you a year to save behind your wifes back, do it. Besides, I think NHs wait time is about 9 months anyway, so have your shop order one and start saving. By the time it gets there you can pay it off. Thats what I did.

Smith & Wesson M&P 45c
then maybe a M&P 22 to plink with and save a few dollars on ammo.

Sig 220 Elite or Scorpion model, I gotta have the beavertail.

Also, thinking about a Sig 239 in 9mm.

Of course, I also want a full out custom 1911 someday....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh man 1000th post burn! Lol nice!

Seriously, I mean it. Take your time and save for this one, I did. It took me a while to save for mine, I was so worried I made a mistake when I bought it, I had to drive directly to the range after I picked it up. As soon as I touched off the first round my stress fell away. The thing is so accurate and handles so well its silly. Not to mention NH has incredible customer service. It is worth it. If it takes you a year to save behind your wifes back, do it. Besides, I think NHs wait time is about 9 months anyway, so have your shop order one and start saving. By the time it gets there you can pay it off. Thats what I did. </div></div>

Because you are such a good sport and have fine tastes in firearms, I
will dedicate 1001 as well.

I am now patiently awaiting my LRP-07 in 6.5 Creedmoor.

Should have that in a month or two....

I think a NH AAC is next on the list my friend.

XDS.

The more I carry, the smaller I want the gun to be, and the bigger I want the bullets to be.

Well M14er, I will also compliment you as well on great taste. I have yet to fire a LPR-07 and that thing in a 6.5 should pretty much strike matches at 100 yards. I got a chance to run a CTR-02 in plain ol 5.56 and it was mind blowing!

Keep me posted on your AAC, it really is the 1911 you'll never regret... Trust me I've had a few. It will match that fine rifle nicely. Good luck.

I miss having a 4-inch Smith & Wesson 686 and would like to have another.

I have to add a Springfield Trophy Match to my list .I have a very unhealthy 1911 addiction.

Ruger MkIII
S&W 41
Glock of Choice
High end production 1911 (Dan Wesson, Ed Brown, Les Baer, Nighthawk, etc.)
CZ 75
S&W Wheel gun
Sig p226 (or Xfive)

Well since we're trotting this old thing out again...

Full house 1911 builds by Morrison, Harrison, Dubs, Chris James, and in the event of some miracle Ned Christiansen.
Full house BHP build by somebody.
S&W 625 and 627.
Springfield Pro rail.
HK45 and 45c.
P30.

Sig 226 9mm, almost any variation will do but the elite would be ideal

HK P7M8

Desert Eagle in 44 mag

Baby Eagle in 9mm in stainless.

Springfield Pro.. almost here.

Jay, how long have you been waiting for your Springer Pro? With or without rail?

I think some of you guys would shit your pants and think you're in heaven if you had a crack at my safe.

Jay, how long have you been waiting for your Springer Pro? With or without rail?

I think some of you guys would shit your pants and think you're in heaven if you had a crack at my safe.

I ordered it in Oct 2011. Was supposed to be 15 month turn around back then. Deb w/SACS said, 2 weeks ago, that it would ship the end of this year.

Im trying to work a trade deal for a nice P7M8 right now too.. so maybe I will have 2 of my grail guns checked off this year hopefully.

And yep California does a significant amount of firearms sales per day, not hard to imagine since the states gdp is 8th or 9th in the world.