• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whats the best round for space aliens

1662259047742.jpeg

Got your 9mm ?
Fuggin A...

Last edited:
I suggest posting signs:

"Visiting Aliens Must Provide Proof of Recent COVID Shots." And where they can get them for free, i.e., NYC, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, Washington DC ...

Get the greys to start a fight with the reptilians and we won't have to worry about any attack.

Get the greys to start a fight with the reptilians and we won't have to worry about any attack.

If climate change doesn't work, expect an "alien invasion". There will be a flurry of "sightings" around major cities to get things going along with more releases of Pentagon "UAP incidents".

Besides, the grays are too dumb and weak to fight the mean reptilians. The pretty/handsome tall Nordics are the most sensible.

Speaking of, I thought Tucker was working on a "cattle mutilation" documentary? Did anyone else hear this?

Reactions: Cardboard55
UFO Twinkie is 'splainin it all!!!

7289ht.jpg

Now Sandia is under attack!!; 😳

Last edited: