• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors WHAT'S THE EXPECTED TIME FOR TAX STAMP THESE DAYS"

Disciple

Private
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm curious what others are experiencing these days for a tax stamp for your suppressors these days. I applied for one 1/04/19 along with the purchase of a suppressor and have yet to hear anything . I called the vendor and questioned 18 months and he said he has not way to trace or find out what's the hold up. After 18 months I'm starting to question the long time. I'd appreciate any input and if I do have a way to trace the timeline. Thanks rick

I'm curious what others are experiencing these days for a tax stamp for your suppressors these days. I applied for one 1/04/19 along with the purchase of a suppressor and have yet to hear anything . I called the vendor and questioned 18 months and he said he has not way to trace or find out what's the hold up. After 18 months I'm starting to question the long time. I'd appreciate any input and if I do have a way to trace the timeline. Thanks rick
I’d be calling

B330CD8B-03F6-4085-8D8C-632C988928C9.jpeg

anything over a year and something is wrong. Make sure you have the serial number of the silencer.

I called 07/01/20. (Same # above). I purchased 07/18/19 and my stamp was approved 04/22/20. This was a paper application and it was at least a week or two before the dealer sent it in. ATF said I could request a certified copy of the stamp of it doesn’t turn up when I finally get a hold of my dealer.

100% go call them. Longest wait I had was 10 months, shortest at 3 months. Last was 6 months but took two months to send the stamp to the dealer 😒

January 2019 either your dealer forgot to call you (like one I never use anymore) or they lost something on their end. Generally I say don’t call but in your case go right ahead.

Yes call. I just got one back at 10 months with corrections, and another at 5 months.

Even during the 41f rush my longest was just over 10 months. Everything else has been averaging about 8 months for me over the last 4 years.

I would call for sure. Also, what is your Silencer Shop account page status showing for the transaction?

first born male child , a signed in blood pact with lord satin , 3 pints of yours and your spouses blood . a 6 month wait ( it will feel like nine years ) and a lot of money then maybe they will allow you to have your property maybe . lol I have no idea but defiantly money and a wait .

I would definitely call I hear a lot of guys getting back in 6-8 months. I just picked mine up on Monday and my check was cashed 12/23/19

Thanks for all the feedback. I called and traced it and found vendor error in his filing. He dropped the ball. He re-submitted and ATF indicated they would fast track. We'll see if I have my can by the end of the year.

That sucks, hopefully it gets worked out. You definitely have a ton of patience. I always call at the 6 month mark... just to make sure there isn’t a surprise f up. So long as they tell me it’s pending, I go about my life until the dealer calls.