• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's the worst gun forum?

Have you ever tried spraying bleach on an old rotten stump? After a week take the wrapping off, deer take to it like weak people to cocaine. Thinking out of the box, makes tagging any quarry simple.
I learned about the salt on the tail from my step-grandfather. He said that you can catch a bird by putting salt on its tail and I have found that to work for ungulates, as well.

He also taught me that the pee is silent in swimming.

And, "Don't be so lethargic. We need more argy, not leth."

Sniper's Hide is by far the worst and most dangerous forum. It will costs you thousands of dollars a year of stuff you did not know ever existed, and then you desperately want, that is often backordered for months and in the meanwhile you buy other stuff worth more big money just because you don't know what to do while waiting...

Any gun forum that tolerates leftism, and doesn't encourage Americanism- is a shit hole of evil.

• Love
Reactions: 232593 and 101st
I have been permabanned from several, go figure. Don't put an off topic section on your board if you don't like views that differ from you.

What really pisses me off is when they say I broke this or that rule....oh really, I was in a PM with another mod and he had no issue with it, and you fucking ban me. This is what is bullshit.

Reactions: 101st