• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's the worst gun forum?

Even the Fuddiest of Fudd forums (as long as they are not pushing nonsense like semiauto rifle or "high cap mag" bans) are preferable to bizarro world shit
Have you checked out THR? It's a statist circle jerk with their faces buried up the government's ass enthusiastically sucking out the next gun law so they can comply and report those who don't.

My comment wasn't directed at the rifle, I happen to be a fan of most things Anschutz. It wasn't even directed at the original owner. Simply stated that the new owner would be able to improve on the results they had seen posted, by just using a stable position to shoot it from.

I'm guessing the original owner "reported" my post and got me banned, he made it a point to come on SH and send me a private message gloating about how I was a "fucking asshole and deserve to be banned again". I'm sure people reading this will assume I made some outlandish and vulgar comments in the actual post, but they would be wrong, that really is the extent of what I said.

And @FredHammer , It seems like some people REALLY got egos so fragile that if somebody challenges their idealistic worldviews with even a bit of facts, they will melt down just like elementary school kids. Kind of makes me think of the COVID vax and mask tards and their reactions to people who challenge them even a little bit. Scary shit. That is what paves the way for totalitarians of all flavors, religious, political, corporate, etc...

Have you checked out THR? It's a statist circle jerk with their faces buried up the government's ass enthusiastically sucking out the next gun law so they can comply and report those who don't.

Oh I know these kinds of people exist and still ludicrously refer to themselves as "2A supporters". It's like those mofos who got a "Come and Take It" sticker on their brodozers and right under it is a thin blue line flag... They will also approach you at the range and ask you if that stock on your pistol is tax stamped and if you "know it is illegal to have a stocked pistol"... "Motherfucker this is a BALLISTA B.A.T. It's a fucking CROSSBOW you idiot. Yeah it doesn't really look like a standard crossbow but what the fuck do you think the things on the side are? Heat dissipation system for the charged particle beam building up in the reactor? If that is the case you wouldn't even have to worry about legality because weapons tech would be so advanced and common and inseparable from everyday appliances that a cave dweller would be able to take apart a hover-bike and build a crude plasma blaster from it's components"...

smiley_freak.gif
anim_lol.gif

My comment wasn't directed at the rifle, I happen to be a fan of most things Anschutz. It wasn't even directed at the original owner. Simply stated that the new owner would be able to improve on the results they had seen posted, by just using a stable position to shoot it from.

I'm guessing the original owner "reported" my post and got me banned, he made it a point to come on SH and send me a private message gloating about how I was a "fucking asshole and deserve to be banned again". I'm sure people reading this will assume I made some outlandish and vulgar comments in the actual post, but they would be wrong, that really is the extent of what I said.
I don’t doubt that one bit. On some forums you can catch a ban for just saying the word “retard”

Oh, you mean CalGuns .... got it.

BTW what a ludicrous site eh....California and guns right there in the name.
Heh.
Hehe.
Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!11

Used to love BARFcom joined in 2007 and whiled away hours in my office bored in Div HQ.
It was fun then then all the Wana be cool kids in their moms basement just started crapping on every thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Most gun forums are decent but I did receive a warning once in the reloading forum on arfcom. It had something to do with how I corrected a guy. He made some outlandish post that if you fired brass too many times, the gun could blow up 🤣

I'm sure he reported me for correcting him.

Oh, you mean CalGuns .... got it.

BTW what a ludicrous site eh....California and guns right there in the name.
Heh.
Hehe.
Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!11
THR is thehighroad.org. I'm not familiar with calguns but it sounds like it's the same premise.

Used to love BARFcom joined in 2007 and whiled away hours in my office bored in Div HQ.
It was fun then then all the Wana be cool kids in their moms basement just started crapping on every thread.
What Div HQ?

I got perma banned from Long Range Only for asking the pressure testing data for the +P throating... they didn't like me asking, the mod over there even got me banned on Rockslid as well. Classic

Not so much a gun board but back right after the Uvalde massacre I offered to start a go fund me over on CopTalk to help pay for therapy and vagisil because now even normies were calling them coward pieces of shit.
Not a life time ban- a 100 year ban. They even dug around a little and found a few of my troll accounts like Peter Porker and Paladin Hitswife. Good times

Not so much a gun board but back right after the Uvalde massacre I offered to start a go fund me over on CopTalk to help pay for therapy and vagisil because now even normies were calling them coward pieces of shit.
Not a life time ban- a 100 year ban. They even dug around a little and found a few of my troll accounts like Peter Porker and Paladin Hitswife. Good times
And MIdol.

lol baste.

My favorite ban will always be from the 1911Forum. My ban was for "promoting illegal weapons". My supposed illegal weapon was making a thread about a new CO2 pistol I got and showed off the grouping on a paper target. 🤣

Anyways, the real reason I was banned was because of my age. I was 16 at the time and lots of gun forums back then were banning anyone under 18 and instead of just admitting they were banning minors, they would just give fake excuses for the bans. 🙄

My favorite ban will always be from the 1911Forum. My ban was for "promoting illegal weapons".
One of the funniest things I've read was when people on THR decided that handing your gun to your friend to shoot while you're both at the range constitutes a transfer.

Reactions: lash
My favorite ban will always be from the 1911Forum. My ban was for "promoting illegal weapons". My supposed illegal weapon was making a thread about a new CO2 pistol I got and showed off the grouping on a paper target. 🤣

Anyways, the real reason I was banned was because of my age. I was 16 at the time and lots of gun forums back then were banning anyone under 18 and instead of just admitting they were banning minors, they would just give fake excuses for the bans. 🙄
What the fuck??? That is some serious Fudd Fuckery there. If anything they should have overlooked your age and brought you into the club. I swear Fudds are a bigger threat to the firearm community than David fucking Hogg.

One of the funniest things I've read was when people on THR decided that handing your gun to your friend to shoot while you're both at the range constitutes a transfer.
THR has become a lot better over the last couple years. I hang out on there because I have some older friends that like the low speed crowd.

It was better when Larry Correia and Zak Smith were mods. Things took a slide when Oleg Volk fought for ownership, but I think it has made a comeback. There are quite a few Glock and AR owners on there now, compared to the old shotguns and hunting rifle crowd.

THR has become a lot better over the last couple years. I hang out on there because I have some older friends that like the low speed crowd.

It was better when Larry Correia and Zak Smith were mods. Things took a slide when Oleg Volk fought for ownership, but I think it has made a comeback. There are quite a few Glock and AR owners on there now, compared to the old shotguns and hunting rifle crowd.
The insane banning of anything remotely political irritates the shit out of me, especially in the environment we find ourselves in today. That and nearly everyone who sent their brace permission slips in appear to be members there and they continue to think they did the right thing. F-that.

In addition, the moderators are inconsistent as shit. One participating in a thread and the other shutting it down because it offends his sensibilities.

The insane banning of anything remotely political irritates the shit out of me, especially in the environment we find ourselves in today. That and nearly everyone who sent their brace permission slips in appear to be members there and they continue to think they did the right thing. F-that.

In addition, the moderators are inconsistent as shit. One participating in a thread and the other shutting it down because it offends his sensibilities.
I can't figure out what THR actually is. It has elements of a gov't psyop but it doesn't appear to have the traffic you'd expect the gov't to require to spend their resources. They have a moderator in charge of their "tactics" subforum who is so autistic that I'm convinced he's actually a bot. Then they have the requisite "tactical/gun use experts" who try to appeal to their authority for everything, when their experience was the military over four decades ago then LEO work in podunk areas where the most exciting action was a DUI. Their "gun law lawyer" is actually a long retired insurance company lawyer who lives in San Francisco of all places. He was uncovered as a fraud a while back and had to admit he was not in fact a gun law lawyer.

Reactions: Bender
I can't figure out what THR actually is. It has elements of a gov't psyop but it doesn't appear to have the traffic you'd expect the gov't to require to spend their resources. They have a moderator in charge of their "tactics" subforum who is so autistic that I'm convinced he's actually a bot. Then they have the requisite "tactical/gun use experts" who try to appeal to their authority for everything, when their experience was the military over four decades ago then LEO work in podunk areas where the most exciting action was a DUI. Their "gun law lawyer" is actually a long retired insurance company lawyer who lives in San Francisco of all places. He was uncovered as a fraud a while back and had to admit he was not in fact a gun law lawyer.

Any gun forum has the elements of a psyop.

I agree that the mods are inconsistent on THR. I know a couple of them personally, and they are solid guys. THR lost a couple of good mods in Dave McCracken and Art Eatman, who got old and passed away, and I feel like the site hasn't been quite the same since. Art was a great guy and had done a ton for the shooting sports over the years, even prior to the internet and THR.

That's very low-hanging fruit, bordering on abuse. Have you seen the latest stuff he's put out?
I showed the AccARiser to a cop budy and his response was "Wow, this is Great! Do you know how many departments are running clapped out carry handle ARs?"

I wanted to "LOL wut?" but settled for "Ok, yeah, no."

Fuck me, I looked!

I took a Bob Keller class and he ran a pretty basic AR setup and told us to keep our gear as basic as possible, that accariser shit is gearqueertastic!
The riser world has gotten pretty queer in the last couple of years.

I'm a KISS guy as well, but I started out on my dad's SP1 with iron sights so everything added is just complexity to me. An LPVO and a light is the extent of my equipment. Maybe one day I'll add a suppressor and NV to my equipment.

If you want a forum that takes themselves way too seriously, look at knife specific forums. The USN is a great group to rile up.

• Love
Reactions: Bender
You should definitely go sign up at the AK files and the Dirty dozens bunker. LOL
AK Files *snort

I got banned by some punk mod that previously got busted for advertising AK kits, taking people's money and not delivering.

Barfcom is bigger and sucks the biggest dick. It's predominantly commies and glowboys now and Trump supporters are the minority. They were dogpiling a Trump supporter and I sided with him, finally posting a
1702065411866.png

meme.

I didn't catch a ban for that but not long after I did, stating I'd been warned five times via email for other violations. That was a lie and I replied to the mod that sent it, telling him to show the warnings that I never recieved showing the charges. He said he didn't have to and I said F you, you lying, MAGA hating commie dick sucker and fuck barfcom.

AK Files *snort

I got banned by some punk mod that previously got busted for advertising AK kits, taking people's money and not delivering.

Barfcom is bigger and sucks the biggest dick. It's predominantly commies and glowboys now and Trump supporters are the minority. They were dogpiling a Trump supporter and I sided with him, finally posting a
View attachment 8291496
meme.

I didn't catch a ban for that but not long after I did, stating I'd been warned five times via email for other violations. That was a lie and I replied to the mod that sent it, telling him to show the warnings that I never recieved showing the charges. He said he didn't have to and I said F you, you lying, MAGA hating commie dick sucker and fuck barfcom.
Stealing that meme BTW

LRO - visiting for first time, I thought it was about long range shooting but found out it was about the time period between posts.

Reactions: lash
There is one forum actually worse than BARFcom, but it is a motorcycle forum, so it doesn't count. It is called "AdventureRider" or some such nonsense and is literally overflowing with Communist, Trump hating retards.

Here I thought Bikers were for Trump?

I'm a usually a pretty reasonable grown up, however, that is the only forum I've ever been banned from, shortly after the 2016 election, when I was rubbing their retarded noses in a Trump shit sammich.

Of course, anyone talking shit about Trump was free to continue. They just didn't like having their echo-chamber questioned.

Last edited: